Adventuring Kitten

30,475 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Ghost Hunter 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
drakokatze
Mystical Kitty Cat
FaiMaxwell
Kitchen and bathroom sink backed up and flooded. I really hate this apartment. stressed

Was afk bailing water. Emergency maintenance is supposedly on the way.

yikes, I hope everything is ok now. I just had emergency maintenance at my apartment. The roof started leaking in my wall so bad, it damaged the wall & started leaking on my carpet beside the breaker box thats on the wall >< They said the roof was bad near the chimney so they tarred up there. Heavy rain is coming Wed night so I guess I'll find out if the roof is fixed or not.
document everything, best thing to do to ensure that a: it gets fixed (most states have all kindsa tenant protections) and b: they have to replace stuff

thanks for the advice. I think I'll try to do that. Its annoying having to live in this craphole, but then its all I can afford ><

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

FaiMaxwell
drakokatze
how ya doing hun?

Migraine day 3 xd
Could be worse. How are you?
awww D: doing ok, sooo much to do crying

Magical Librarian

Mystical Kitty Cat
drakokatze
Mystical Kitty Cat
FaiMaxwell
Kitchen and bathroom sink backed up and flooded. I really hate this apartment. stressed

Was afk bailing water. Emergency maintenance is supposedly on the way.

yikes, I hope everything is ok now. I just had emergency maintenance at my apartment. The roof started leaking in my wall so bad, it damaged the wall & started leaking on my carpet beside the breaker box thats on the wall >< They said the roof was bad near the chimney so they tarred up there. Heavy rain is coming Wed night so I guess I'll find out if the roof is fixed or not.
document everything, best thing to do to ensure that a: it gets fixed (most states have all kindsa tenant protections) and b: they have to replace stuff

thanks for the advice. I think I'll try to do that. Its annoying having to live in this craphole, but then its all I can afford ><
yw, and it happens, but it's good to know what protection you have/ what you cna do about it

Magical Librarian

FaiMaxwell
Toothless21

I already have to wear glasses. It's fine. xd

Thicker glasses might suck more?
idk, making stuff up now. xd
they do *is legally blind w/o glasses*

Magical Librarian

FaiMaxwell
Toothless21

Did he randomly send you a trade as well? ;o

Yeah. He probably sent out quite a few. smile
he probably sent out ones to the ppl that were online when he was

Eloquent Master

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
you're pretty awesome sir!!

Bashful Fox

drakokatze
he probably sent out ones to the ppl that were online when he was

I was laying down, migraine got so bad I couldn't see. ninja

Bashful Fox

My 1st waking thought: We should hold an in-thread thanksgiving art contest. Theme: Giving thanks to Rob. Is there interest in this?

Adorable Kitten

are we still alive? emotion_zombie

Bashful Fox

Pastel Pocky

In theory. xd
How are you?

Adorable Kitten

FaiMaxwell
Pastel Pocky

In theory. xd
How are you?
doing alright
puppy is sick so cant nap cuz i gotta watch her and now she is napping so i am like > > ... b***h i wanna sleep too

what about you?

Beast

Hey guys, long time no see.

DOES ANYONE HAVE IRIS THE JACKALOPE?!?!!?

Bashful Fox

Pastel Pocky
doing alright
puppy is sick so cant nap cuz i gotta watch her and now she is napping so i am like > > ... b***h i wanna sleep too

what about you?

Just sleep. Worst case: clean up puppy puke when you wake?
I'm ok. Slight headache, but much better than the migraine I had for 3 days. biggrin

Adorable Kitten

FaiMaxwell
Pastel Pocky
doing alright

what about you?

Just sleep. Worst case: clean up puppy puke when you wake?
I'm ok. Slight headache, but much better than the migraine I had for 3 days. biggrin
the issues are coming out the other end > > she already has s**t her cage a good three times and i have to drag it outside and clean it and wait all day for it to dry
and she also has s**t on her blanket

the pills they vet gave her are making her sick but they warned us about it say it is just a side effect

and on man i got a random stomach bug and it gave me the worse head ache of my life
like it felt like someone was hitting the side of my head but it was just my blood pumping c,c

sucks dude hope you dont get a bad one like that again

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces