I like the looks of this!

Tipsy Wife

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
So excited!!! :3

Ladykiller

So what exactly is the setting for this RP?
I'm wondering because I kinda wanna make my character a forest ranger but I'm not sure if it will be applicable.

Friendly Dabbler

Z O M B I F Y I N G
So what exactly is the setting for this RP?
I'm wondering because I kinda wanna make my character a forest ranger but I'm not sure if it will be applicable.

It's more city based, but with the plan for her twins that a friend of mine plans to join with, a forest ranger might actually fit. It's easy to say there's forestry on the outskirts of the city to one side or the other. (:

Tipsy Wife

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I hope we have woods cause I've started him in the woods heading towards the city. sweatdrop

Friendly Dabbler

Lol there's woods. I'm gonna have Nora on her way to or from the liquor store probably. I just gotta finish writing a pm rp post and finish setting up the thread and we'll be ready to roll.

Tipsy Wife

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Awesome. We can just kind of run into each other one by one.

Friendly Dabbler

That's usually how it goes for Nora. She's kind of a b***h, has a serious alpha mentality, so people usually run into her, then run away. xD

Ladykiller

Can we have multiple characters? >w<

Friendly Dabbler

Yes. Yes you can.

Friendly Dabbler

Ok, so I added time of day into the settings post (because I forgot it) so we should be all ready... ish. I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick because I have to go to the hospital tomorrow and yell at the admin office over why I applied for Medicaid at 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and still uninsured.

Tipsy Wife

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Ok, so I added time of day into the settings post (because I forgot it) so we should be all ready... ish. I'm gonna hop in the shower real quick because I have to go to the hospital tomorrow and yell at the admin office over why I applied for Medicaid at 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and I'm now 14 weeks pregnant and still uninsured.
Ohhhhhhhhhhh MY SISTER HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't happen until she was like 20 weeks in. OH she was pissed to all hell.

Friendly Dabbler

VampirexXxVictoria
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
Ohhhhhhhhhhh MY SISTER HAD THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It didn't happen until she was like 20 weeks in. OH she was pissed to all hell.

I will be too. It's hard as hell to find a doctor that'll take you that far along. I didn't find out about my other two until I was into the second trimester. I'm trying to avoid that this time. NOPE.

Tipsy Wife

8,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Neme-Goddess-of-Death
VampirexXxVictoria
Neme-Goddess-of-Death

I will be too. It's hard as hell to find a doctor that'll take you that far along. I didn't find out about my other two until I was into the second trimester. I'm trying to avoid that this time. NOPE.
Agh you would think they would get a move on it cause of all those appointments. But no they sit on there a** and wait till the last minute

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff