Welcome to Gaia! ::

The beauty that I see in other human beings everyday is like the garden of Eden's succulent fruit. I burn, I pander for a look back.

I've waited a long time for an angel to say "Yes, I would like to dance with you & be together." But these angels are hollow, motivated by unpure things. I saw what looked like an angel dance the devil's jig. I saw her swear, I heard her curse.

I could not believe the ears I have. A rose is not a rose to a temptress, but the most boring bore to end all bores. I want to capture the attention of a beauty so miraculous that the angel might put that cellphone of hers down. I see beautiful darlings that rise out of fantasies unrealized; a day dream flash elongated into the sight of their form. It hurts me deep in the core of my being to know that angels don't seem angelic forever and that their wings become wrinkles.

I want to enjoy an angel's love before my heart gives out. Help me in my search for the one to complete my heart. How do I find exactly what I want?

I've saved myself, stayed pure, lived righteously. Where do I find an angel to leave this sensory world of love and pain with me at the end of life's journey?

Dapper Ladykiller

Easy.

Don't get yourself too wrapped up in romantic fantasies.

Sure, you can find a nice girl one day, but no, your life and world needn't revolve around THAT. confused
What you're looking for cannot be found. Nobody is ever going to be perfect. Would you like it if anyone expected that of you?

Try to find someone who brings out the best in you and for whom you can do the same. Grow together.

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

You find what you want by lowering your standards.

Nobody's perfect. Everyone has an "unpure temptation" that they desire at one point in time.

You're romanticizing people too much.
User Image

✘✘✘
Jacque De Molay
I've saved myself, stayed pure, lived righteously.

That's fairly subjective. I would also argue there is more to life than that, not to invalidate your beliefs or morals, but to offer the perspective that not everyone shares your exact views/beliefs. Also, saying that makes it sound like you feel entitled to a specific outcome based on your very romanticized desires. You hold yourself pretty high.

Pluck yourself off your proverbial cloud, come back down to Earth, and view people at face value. You may be surprised how much beauty and wonder you're overlooking while dreaming of near-literal angels and "perfect" romance.
OK fine sir, stop tipping your fedora for a moment and put down the thesaurus.
Your flowery language is a big red flag, for starters. When guys start talking like that it tends to creep out most people. If you want to speak like that and find someone into that, I suggest joining a poetry club or literary society - but even then no promises. Second, nobody likes whiners. "Woe is me, I can never do/find/get/etc. [insert thing here], life is so awful!" is a great way to get the ladies drier than a packet of silica gel (Source: I ashamedly used to do that, learned pretty quick it doesn't EVER work.) Thirdly, what do YOU call "pure"? Even a newborn baby is covered in what you might consider impure substances, so you seriously need to stop with the self-aggrandizement. Protip: NOBODY is 100% clean/pure/unsoiled/whatever you have in mind. Even staunchly religious individuals have done evil, they just don't need to make it public to the world, even in this era where everyone seems to feel the need to share everything online. So step off your high horse, embrace the language of us lowly peasants, accept that we rarely get everything we want, stop denying your own imperfections and failures, and join the unwashed masses. You might even enjoy your time with us.

Dedicated Friend

If she drives ya crazy then she's the one.
Simple as that. c:

Rainbow Fatcat

'Just be yourself'

Typical old advice but it does work. Keep doing the things you enjoy doing. Join clubs/ groups/ learn etc make friends along the way. Eventually you'll meet someone who likes the things you do, and you too.

Fashionable Sex Symbol

14,075 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Pretty much everyone has already said it, but I am just going to throw my two-cents in anyways.

You have already shot yourself in the foot, by the way you speak of others. You have already set your standard so high, that it is untouchable, and unrealistic. You have already determined that everyone else is trash/impure, and that is going to be the way that you come off in other peoples eyes.

Also, I agree with everyone else that states you are romanticizing relationships too much. Real-life love is NOTHING like that. There will ALWAYS be something to argue/disagree with your SO, and that will never change.. You know why? Because you are separate beings! You will always have different beliefs, thoughts, emotions, etc etc etc.... You will NEVER find someone EXACTLY the way that you want them to be, or even expect them to be. The thing you need to look for is someone that you are willing to COMPROMISE with, and vise-versa. That is what makes a relationship work.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff