A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
Salathielly
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageI really need to break this obsession with collecting them all because this is going to get out of hand really fast.

Yep. Too many kin too fast. I've already spent all my gold on grunnies with no time to even think about replenishing it.

...I probably would have broken something if there had been another grunny.
I'm falling behind big-time, I just want to get this blood to 50 so I can farm better and make gold to buy all the kin I want. gonk

Sahri's Partner

Dapper Mage

xcrimsonlegendx
Salathielly
xcrimsonlegendx
User ImageI really need to break this obsession with collecting them all because this is going to get out of hand really fast.

Yep. Too many kin too fast. I've already spent all my gold on grunnies with no time to even think about replenishing it.

...I probably would have broken something if there had been another grunny.
I'm falling behind big-time, I just want to get this blood to 50 so I can farm better and make gold to buy all the kin I want. gonk

They just released...what, six new kin today if Thea comes out? The two in game don't seem to be dropping eggs yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Getting Blood Grunny to 50. Right. I was working on that...so many distractions, though.

Sparkling Shounen

dat pixicroak tho emotion_donotwant

its so cute
Aegislashing
Delightful. More kin I can cry over not getting.
Just what I wanted

Me too, usually I don't mind when they toss out yet more cash kin/item rigs, but... purple cabo and kinda purpley froggy. crying

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Kimmy_is_awesome

its so cute

That pixicroak sucks. I have him and posted the stats. It can't hit the broad side of the great wall of china. It missed 12x in a row against a ghost lantern and a lucky.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
Do these kin even have very good stats? sweatdrop

Stubborn Gifter

dreamsk
Do these kin even have very good stats? sweatdrop

Looks alright to me. However, Tanzanite (purple Cabo) looks more like a tank type to me due to high Life and low Damage. sweatdrop

Wicked Cutie-Pie

Aegislashing
Delightful. More kin I can cry over not getting.
Just what I wanted

Fallen Warlock

26,425 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
The new announcement stated that there are now black and purple and black and green toxic cabochomps.

Link

*cries* I only recently got a normal one. Come on Amethyst we are going to the forest.
Kimmy_is_awesome

its so cute

I predict a willowcroak recolor/shiny version in the future. Seriously though, why did they have to put out more purple! gonk

Sparkling Shounen

Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Kimmy_is_awesome

its so cute

That pixicroak sucks. I have him and posted the stats. It can't hit the broad side of the great wall of china. It missed 12x in a row against a ghost lantern and a lucky.

emotion_donotwant guess ill just cuddle my regular pixicroak and his doofus face B'(

thanks tho he must be expensive uvu"

Sparkling Shounen

velkyn vhid vynnessia
Kimmy_is_awesome

its so cute

I predict a willowcroak recolor/shiny version in the future. Seriously though, why did they have to put out more purple! gonk

mm yes more recolor bug kins. their faces amuse me. uvu <3

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Kimmy_is_awesome

Finally managed to get it to hit something. I am hoping it was just a general new kin glitch. He gets demented egg bomb at level 5 and it is a confusion spell.

Lazy Werewolf

xcrimsonlegendx

I gave up with the "catch 'em all" thing after the grunny recolors. Gaia's drained my wallet enough, I'm just going to focus on kin I like.

Sparkling Shounen

Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
Kimmy_is_awesome

Finally managed to get it to hit something. I am hoping it was just a general new kin glitch. He gets demented egg bomb at level 5 and it is a confusion spell.

he looks super cute floating next to your head B'V i hope he's good omg

enjoy / falls down

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas