Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Lover

User Image

】ᴏᴡɴᴇʀ : o_0-fr3y4-0_o
                                                                  】ɢʀᴀᴘʜɪᴄs / ᴄᴏᴅɪɴɢ : o_0-fr3y4-0_o
                                                                  】ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴄʏ : Lazy advance literate [ 3 paragraphs + ]
                                                                  】ᴏᴘᴇɴ || ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ || ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ || ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devoted Lover

User Image

They say you will look back on these years fondly, that what you do here and now will shape the rest of your life...that High School matters, all you have to do is survive it. That's just it, surviving it is one of the hardest things many of these teens will ever have to do. Because here in this little town High School is Hell.

Welcome to New Haven, a quaint little town nestled into a serene forest near a calm lake. It is a quiet little place, a self sufficient town, 40 miles from the ocean and 328 miles from the nearest city. To say it is secluded is an understatement, but the folks around here don't seem to mind it so much. Then again they have all chosen to live here, or in some cases were chosen. The town was founded under the idea of a safe place for people to raise families and live their lives far from the violence and darkness of the cities. Those that live here have earned their place, either through wealth or recommendation. The town is run by a small Council, they decide who all makes the cut for the honor of living in New Haven, and an honor it truly is. New Haven has a less than 1% crime rate, much of which is childish pranks.

By now you are probably wondering what then makes High School here Hell . Well it is simple really, New Haven is not just a town of safety it is a town filled with secrets. One of the main ones being, monsters live among us. Not that anyone would know it by looking at the towns folk, see even the monsters just want what everyone else wants, a safe place to raise their family. And that is why they are here, hiding in the sweet little town secluded deep in the woods, it is truly a Haven. Though how, you might ask, did so many monsters and their families all end up in the same little town, well that is just another one of New Haven's secrets.

Devoted Lover

User Image

1. This Role Play is inspired by the Monster Hearts rpg, with a bit of other s**t thrown in. All concepts, monsters, and story line are straight from my mind and to your screen. So please don't be stealing my s**t and claiming it as your own...unless you like being blacklisted from all of my future rps.

2. As you have read above, this is a Lazy Advanced Literate RP, meaning 3+ paragraphs per post, five sentences each. Of course, there are times when less is needed due to either a lack of anything good, filler, or just nonsense. No one liners, as always, and keep it third person and use proper tense. You know how to write a decent post, so I shouldn't have to tell you all the normally required things. Keep OOC stuff separate from the IC stuff, and continue to be awesome. - All OOC chatting, If you must do it, please use (( )) or [[ ]] or {{ }}

3. Violence, romance, and cursing are allowed and encouraged to a degree. No senseless violence, cybering, or every-other-word cursing. Keep it PG-16, kids. However, at times, detail is required to get the point across, however that does not go for the romance or cursing - if things do get to the smutty bits, fade to black and move on, or take it to PMs. Some of us don't want to know what sort of freaky things you do in private okay..

4. No god-modding, power-playing, or auto-hitting. It's rude and disrespectful unless the other player says it's okay, or you tell me first. Sometimes it may be required. Oh and no spamming or flaming, I will not allow such drama and utter bullshit to clutter my Threads.

5. Ah, yes. The part we wanted to get to. What you need to do to apply, yes? Simple. If you see a role you like, Pm me with " Back to School" as the subject along with the role you want. Then give me your character's name, age, and grade { some ages and grades will have a preset range, others do not. } Oh and don't forget a pic of your person - anime only please. You will also need to include a link to an rp sample, preferably your most recent rp. If I like what I see and think you will be a good addition to the student body, then I will send you a profile to fill out. All you will need to do then is fill in the missing bits and send it back. Oh and no editing out the stuff that is already there.
                  *** I reserve the right to say no to a profile... no ifs ands/ or buts about it.
                  Once accepted I will add your profile then you are free to post, do it before approval and I guess I won't need to explain what the blacklist is. ***

6. As the creator of this RP, I { o_0-fr3y4-0_o } ask that you follow the rules and try not to break them. We are all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves, and not to get in arguments and other icky things. Be pleasant and awesome as usual.

7. Bring arguments to PMs or let me handle them my way. We don't want the RP or the OOC thread cluttered with excessive drama. If you have a problem sort it out in a civilized manner, if you can't do that and I have to step in you will get one warning before you are expelled.

8. I intend for this RP to be long-term and explosive, so don't join then never post. You get three (3) days after you send in your profile and get accepted to post. Tell me if you need a hiatus, going on vacation, or you are having problems at home or just want to not post for that day. I understand, you all have lives as much as I. Just make sure to come back.

9. Now about those lovely post layouts, I know some people go crazy fancy and others keep it simple, both are perfectly fine, so long as you include your character's name and image as well as your location and company... that way we can keep track of who is where and all that. Oh and don't go using colors that are hard to read... it is just annoying. As for Quoting Chains, keep them simple, don't go overboard. I know you need to let people know you posted...but I don't want a ton of chains cluttering up the thread. It also helps if you hide them in a -spoiler- .

10. I can change or remove rules as I see fit, and if I ask you not to do something I hope you stop otherwise I would have to make it a rule. Sorry, but that's life.

11. I had almost forgotten, my mods. As first and foremost moderator and lovely lady in charge in my absence, Bi0hazard_Bunny has as much authority as I do in this rp. If she tells you something you better listen as if I had said it. It also means that if you ask her something but don't like her answer don't come bitchin' to me because I will keep the same ruling unless for some strange reason it is outlandish.

12. This rule is empty until I figure out what I may have forgotten.

Devoted Lover

User Image

User Image
                    The Queen Bee'atch { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Katarina Petrova
                    Candles on the Cake : 17
                    Making the Grade : Senior
                    Take a Peek : The Queen is a Sucubus, and her little followers are her loyal thralls. The two worker bees are human, but totally hotties and even if the Queen wasn't mind controlling them...they would follow her anyhow...cause she is the hottest. Ok so the Queen could have a soft side, or be sweet, but she knows what she wants and how to get it. However since her full powers have yet to develop she relies on mostly human means of control.... Sudecution.

Horde of Hotties { 2/2 Taken }

User Image

You can call Me : Renee Letendre
                            Candles on the Cake : 15
                            Making the Grade : Junior

User Image

You can call Me :Milvana Sedoniac
                            Candles on the Cake : 16

User Image

The Jock King { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Tidus Lee Ashford
                    Take a Peek: They are werewolves...All from the same pack. The "King" is the all star jock, and son to the pack alhpa. the other two are his best bros. They are your typical jocks. Though they could be secretly smart guys or hell even nice guys. But they seriously play like every sport.

Band of Bros { 2/2 Taken }

User Image

You can call Me : Isaac Rodriguez

User Image

You can call Me : Jay Tate

User Image

The Perfect President { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Dawn MacKinnon
                    Take a Peek: They are the best in their class, smart, charismatic and knows everyone...by name. They are the teachers pet and some might even think a brown-noser. They are going places in life... well they would be if they weren't dead... That is right the know it all MR/MRS Perfect is actually Vampire. Now they could be an a*****e, who pisses every sane person off because they have the teachers favor. Or they could actually be a nice person who is just a little too enthusiastic about helping their school be all it can be. Either way most don't like them for one reason or another, but that is ok, in a few years they will be at a new school with a new chance at their unlife.

User Image

The Dealer { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Dante Connors
                    Take a Peek: Every school has one, and just about everyone knows that "guy". They are the one who can hook you up with anything and everything you need to get you through the day. Be it drugs, meds or hell cheat sheets, they got it. They are the Infernal - a "demonic sugar daddy" - someone who gets the things you want. At a price. They made a deal with the devil, or maybe they are just lower demon stuck here and go to this shitty school. But they have made the best of it ....and they might get the best of you.

User Image

The Don Wannabe { Taken }
                    You can call Me : David Grave
                    Candles on the Cake : 18
                    Take a Peek: This is the rich kid, with all the right connections to all the right people. { likely close ties to the Dealer} Their family comes from old money...very old money... and well their family might be the " Family" . They are a silver tongued serpent...or should I say Serpentine { also known as Serpiente or Basalisk} - they know just about everyone, and well everyone knows them.. but they don't really have a lot in the way of actual friends. Their family has them busy, but they just want to be a normal kid...so it is a bit of a love hate relationship there.

User Image

The Outcast { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Lillian Bell
                    Take a Peek: They have always been here, in most all of your classes, everygrade... yet somehow you just have never noticed them. Its like they weren't even there. When you do notice them you think they might be a new kid... but sadly not. They are the Mortal .... a nobody despite their beauty. Though they do not hold any power of their own they always seem to be drawn to it....and sometime to their misfortune those of power are drawn to them...often obsessively so.

User Image

The Goth Kid {Taken }
                    You can call Me :Alirah Pierce
                    Take a Peek: They are that one creepy mother ******** that always seemed to be lurking around every corner, in every shadow...just judging you. And gods forbid that sit next to you..because this ******** smells something awful, gross and just... well... eeewwww. But that could just be because of all the weird s**t that goes into making their special kind of magic... Because that Goth is a Witch.

User Image

The Nerd { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Kirill Romanov
                    Making the Grade : Sophomore
                    Take a Peek: There has always been something missing, something they could not place, even as a young child. To fill this void they turned to books, comics, games, TV and all things Nerdom. Yet there was always this empty feeling....They are Hollow. However they are full of potential, they just need something to spark their true calling..their inner power.

User Image

The Artist { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Emilia Rhode
                    Candles on the Cake : 14
                    Take a Peek: They are talented, like godly so in...well everything they set there mind to, so long as it involves creative thought. Art, photography, theater, music...they ooze charisma. But they are also that kid who everyone knows....and actually likes. They are kind to most everyone, always willing to help out and are there when you need them. Just be careful of what promises you make to them and what debts you own...for they are a Fae and breaking of such things ends poorly for you.

User Image

The New Kid { Taken }
                    You can call Me : Evangeline Ash
                    Take a Peek: They are the new kid in town, the one everyone is buzzing about. Cute yet mysterious in that dangerous yet charming sort of way. While they seem perfectly nice, there is just something dark about them. Maybe it is the way the seem to be studying everyone or it is the fact that they have some crazy athletic skills despite their lithe form.
                    They are......the Chosen, the slayer...the Monster Hunter.

Other Students

Pint Sized Terror { taken}
                    User Image

You can call Me : Loren Wilkinson

Lone Wolf { taken }
                    User Image

You can call Me : Gabriel Cratus
                    Candles on the Cake : 18

The Super(un)natural { Taken }
                    User Image

You can call Me : Veronica Krol

Wannabe Hottie { Taken}
                    User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You can call Me : Emily Wilds

Band Geek { open }
                    User Image

You can call Me :
                    Candles on the Cake : 14-18
                    Making the Grade : Sophomore -Senior

Drama Queen { Reserved}
                    User Image

You can call Me :Nicolas "Nikki" James

The Rumor Mill { Taken }
                    User Image

You can call Me : Natalie Miller

Devoted Lover

User Image

New Haven High School, home to the Timber-wolves, " Blue, Silver, Black, the Timber-wolves are at your back"

The School was once an old manor, more like a castle, that was converted into the High School in the early 1900's. It large stone walls, and over all haunting decor have become the root of most ghost stories among the youth, none of which hold truth. It is the largest building in town, and set within the heart of New Haven. Many of its students have gone on to ivy league colleges and made a name for themselves.

It is here that our story truly begins, as the new year has begun and the smiling faces of returning students gather in the courtyard for the opening ceremony and announcements by your Head Mistress.

- The School - As Described in the Headmisteress's Post, Page 5

'The halls of the old castle turned school were almost haunting in the early hours. Light had yet to fully saturate the stone walls, or to even pour in through the many stain-glass windows. Yet the faintest of light flickered from rustic wall sconces, the fixtures had been added a few decades ago when the school was renovated, the only new additions being the electrical and plumbing which was upgraded not long ago. Of course the school boasted its finest in modern convenience for its kitchens, equipment, appliances and technology for its students and staff. A daunting melody slowly filled the air as the woman walked the long hall leading to her office. There was a strange peacefulness to being alone, as none of her staff had yet to arrive, the woman found it oddly pleasurable as she sat behind her leather topped oak desk in the comfort of the antique red velvet chair. The large window that covered most of the wall behind her allowed for light to enter. She had been pleased to take up the office space on the Third floor, as it rested at the center of the building and captured the sun's light for much of the day. Since the school had been outfitted with lifts, it made all floors accessible to any and everyone. Meaning she felt no guilt in being so high up, though she did often use the meeting halls that were located at the first floor or would make use of the main office where the councilors and nurses offices were located.

The old building itself was rather large, with four stories, two wings and easily hundreds of rooms - many of which had been gutted and converted into lecture hall style classrooms. Of course much of the upper floors were not currently in used, such as the entire fourth floor, or most of the basement and cellar, which were kept locked at all times. Then there were the new buildings, all of which were dedicated gyms. The first being for all things on a wood court, so basketball, volleyball and the sort. It also housed a fully outfitted weight room along with the men's locker room and showers. The second, being the farthest just past the track and field, was aquatic center. It held three pools; Olympic lap, driving and water sports. Of course there were locker rooms and showers, but the it was only used during the parts of the year in which the Swim Coach was in town, meaning only in the spring and summer. The third, which sat to the right of the field was the Gymnastics building. Within was state of the art, set up for all gymnastics needs, as well as two dance rooms, a room for fencing, and an indoor archery range. Plus easily set up boxing ring, and mats for wrestling and sparing and the women's locker rooms and showers.

The only other buildings on campus were the performing arts center, with its old stone cathedral-esque exterior which was remnant of the old European opera house, as was the interior design. It had been what many would say was the lure used to gain both Sir Blackmoore and Sir Cian as teachers of New Haven. Though that was nothing more than rumor. Lastly was the garage, which held a few of the vehicles used by the school, as well as served as parking for the Headmistress's car. It truly was the woman's pride and joy, aside from the illustrious school of course. Aside from the buildings the grounds held several gardens, those at the back of the main building with pathways and a small hedge maze leading out to the sports field. Not to mention the abundance of seating areas, both with benches and tables or simply in the lunch grass. The front of the school held a courtyard, with smaller flower beds, several trees and benches and a path that lead from the parking lot or street all they way up to the front steps. It was in that courtyard where the students would gather in a few short hours.'

Devoted Lover

User Image

AT SCHOOL

User Image

You may call Me : Madam Idna Kopfmeister
                  Pay Attention : Headmistress
                  Rumor has It : The Headmistress is a mysterious woman, no one knows much about her other than that she is the firm hand that runs the school. Some say she also holds a seat on the Town Council, of course that would not be surprising if it weren't for the fact that no one really knows who sits on the illustrious council. She is a hard person to read, as she dances between a charismatic demeanor and a cold exterior.

Teachers
                  User Image

You may call Me : Professor Edmond Dragomir
                  Take a Seat: History Teacher
                  Open the Book : He is a serious man, and when he is not giving lectures he is rather quiet. Knowledgeable Historian, he was once a Professor at Oxford. It is unknown as to why he would now chose to teach High School. Besides teaching US and World History, he also teaches Government / Econ , Psychology and Sociology.

User Image

You may call Me : Ms. Helena Van Houten
                  Take a Seat: English Literature
                  Open the Book: Ms. Van Houten is a soft spoken woman who enjoys a hot cup a tea with her morning lectures. She is a wonderful English teacher who truly cares about her work. She tries to make English enjoyable for her students, and encourages them to write as often as they can. Aside from the basic English classes, which she teaches at college level, she also has Creative Writing and Home Ec. She greatly enjoys cooking, baking and needle work, and places high values on being self sufficient and independent.

User Image

You may call Me : Prof. Taylan Reid
                  Take a Seat: Math
                  Open the Book: Another of the worlds most brilliant minds, though after his accident a several years back he resigned from teaching at Cal Sci and moved to New Haven. A few years later he accepted the offer to teach at the High School, to help shape the minds of the future, or at least that is what he likes to call his job. Among your basic math courses - Alg/Geo , Alg 2 /Trig and Pre Calc/ Calculus - he also teaches Theoretical and Applied Mathematics as well as the Computer Lab. Most of his classes are set up along the lines of college courses, sectioned into semester system thus making them combined courses.

User Image

You may call Me : Professor Rodger Hughes
                  Take a Seat: Science Teacher
                  Open the Book: Prof. Hughes is a man of science, but he is also a man of fun. He believes that learning should be enjoyable, that science can be made fun and easy for all students it is just a matter of finding a way to interest them. His classes include Biology, Chemistry, Physics and for fun Astronomy.

User Image

You may call Me : Irene Kurtis , or Ms. Irene
                  Take a Seat: Art
                  Open the Book: Irene enjoys just about every art form, and teaches just as many. Painting, drawing, sculpting, photography, even dabbles in digital media. She tends to be a bit quirky, though she prefers eclectic or eccentric. When not teaching class she can be found in her office/studio working on some project or another, and when needed she often works on sets and props for the Theater.

User Image

You may call Me : Sir Gabriel Blackmoore
                  Take a Seat: Music
                  Open the Book: Sir Blackmoore is a British National, who was a famed concert cellist and violinist. Though he is truly a god with any stringed instrument along with the piano. But he has a base skill with most other instruments as well. He moved to New Haven some years ago and since then took over the Music department, he also teaches at the lower grades twice a week and runs the orchestra for the Theater. Many of the musician are his talented students and many of their towns folk who have a love for music and skill with an instrument

User Image

You may call Me : Miss Ava Zimri
                  Take a Seat: Choir
                  Open the Book: She is a lovely woman, in every sense of the word. She is sweet, kind and over all a nice person. She is there for her students if they need to talk. However if you are caught dicking off in her class, that is another story. She has an eerie glare when angered, and her voice can send chills down your spine when her tone turns dark. But so long as you remain on her good side, her songs will be all that you hear. Besides being a teacher, she is one of the school councilors, and teaches Career Guidance.

User Image

You may call Me : Sir Uillium " Liam " Cian
                  Take a Seat: Theater
                  Open the Book: He is in a word, Theatrical, then again it is his subject of choice. He is also very Irish, from his accent to his ginger hair, hell even his name is of the old country. But he is a charming man, and a damn good director. Friendly with his students and even friendlier with the English teacher- rumor has it he has a bit of the thing for her. He teaches the Theater class for not only the high school but also works with the lower grades, and runs the Theater Club on campus. He also teaches a Fencing Class and Archery twice a week.

User Image

You may call Me : Coach Logan " Lu " Ashford
                  Take a Seat: PE / Football Coach
                  Open the Book: There is not much to say about the Coach, he is a stern man who doesn't take any s**t from his players, not even his son Tidus. He works his team hard, making sure they are at the top of their game, and he applies the same fierceness to his students in PE class. Though he does seem more relaxed when he runs Shop class, almost calm, it is a strange sight to say the least. - the man tends to whistle when working on birdhouses.

User Image

You may call Me : Coach Fen Atwater
                  Take a Seat: PE/ Water Sports
                  Open the Book: Fen is a lovable goofball. Though he only spends part of the year teaching - namely the warmer months - since he teaches only the water sports.

User Image

You may call Me : Coach Regina McAdams
                  Take a Seat: PE - Dance, Gymnastics, Cheer....
                  Open the Book: The new teacher to campus, not much is known about her... unless you looked her up on the internet. In that case you would find that like many of the teachers in New Haven she is wildly over qualified to work here. Trained in ballet, jazz and hip hop styles of dance as well as aerial gymnastics, she used these skills to make a name for her school. Not only did she lead her high school cheer squad to nationals four years, but placed first for two and continued that on into all four of her college years. Plus her run as gymnast in the Olympics after that. And her more recent stint in the MMA circuit with black belts in Jujitsu, Muay Thai and Taekwondo.

User Image

You may call Me :Ms Aalis Dubois
                  Take a Seat: Nurse
                  Open the Book: This charming French maiden is the school nurse, and it isn't a surprise that many of the young boys find reasons to come to her office. With a caring nature and an almost mothering demeanor she makes one hell of a nurse. She also teaches the Health Class.

AROUND TOWN
                  Bookstore - It is a rather old looking shop run my a little old lady and her husband. They have just about every piece of literature you can imagine, or they can get it for you. They often rent books out much like a library, and even do trades, since the only other Library in town is at the high school. They are a sweet old couple, likely the oldest people in town.

Doctors - There is one large office in town, shared by the towns Doctor, Dr. Clara Elmswood and the Dentist, Dr. Milo Tanswick. Both of whom are rather nice, and very good at their jobs.

Rocket's Dinner - Your typical dinner, with simple yet yummy foods, and a waitress named Marge and her her husband Jeff, the cook. Many of the high school students tend to get summer jobs here, and it is a great hang out as it is almost always open.

Growing Grounds Cafe and Garden - Owned and run by Saraphina Hayes and Idris Ter'Avest. They make some of the best pastries in town, not to mention heavenly coffees and teas. Plus Sara makes all of the stone wear and ceramics that are used in store, while Idris grows just about everything in the garden.

Luna Red - The one restaurant in town, owned by former world class chef Sir Le Monte. The menu includes a wide variety of foods from all around the world, with some items year around and other seasonal. It is easily five stars, and yet a fair price, after all Chef La Monte is retired, and runs this place out of boredom.

Look out point - As known as make out rock, is a nice quiet cliff side just a little ways out of town overlooking the lake. To get there one must take the only access road to that side of the lake, which means that just about everyone knows where you are going. And you can bet your sweet a** everyone will be talking about it by morning.

Lake Serenity - Crystal clear waters, a gentle flowing stream, small hot springs and a short water fall make up this lovely lake Not to mention the cliff side overlook, and the surrounding forest. It is a little slice of heaven, or at least that is what the locals think.

Moons Bay- The small port just 40 miles from New Haven. It is a wrecked town, with only the bait and tackle shop standing just at the shore before the docks. It does host rather nice beaches, with gentle waves, and several fisherman frequent its waters.

Devoted Lover

User Image

Back To School
                    Date: Tues Sept. 6th 2016
                    Time : 8:15 am
                    Weather Conditions : 58 ゚ , Sunny , clear skies.
                    Events: First Day of School. New and Returning students alike, gather in the courtyard for awaiting the Headmistress's welcoming speech.

First Period
                    Date: Tues Sept. 6th 2016
                    Time : 8:130 am
                    Weather Conditions : 58 ゚ , Sunny , clear skies.
                    Events: Make your way to the first class of the day. Don't be late...or risk see the Headmistress.

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Devoted Lover

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff