Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm not the big jealous typ. And I don't really have body issues. .. but I'm kinda feeling iffy about him going for this job.. a guy he knows who owns a new strip club wants him to be a bouncer for him.. he has been a bouncer befor at bar.. but Idk about him being a bouncer at a strip club.. I don't care that he is looking at the chick's and that there is naked girls walking around... I more care about what if those girls r trying to hit on my bf .. he's not ugly and s**t.. and try lure him in to the dark side where he might do some thing idk.. I know he loves me and I love him we been together for about a year and a half.. but I'm just scared of losing him to one of those girls that don't give a ********.. .. and I know if some one is going cheat they could cheat anywhere and whatever... but u got like girls walking around dancing on a pole and he probably would get blue balls watching.. so I'm afraid of the temptation of it... sad :/
Makes me kinda feel scared and makes me feel like maybe I'm Gona have to compete over those girls I guess... it's not like he is just going to the strip club witch Idc about that .. it's the fact that working their would be letting him get to know them as well as them getting to know him..... I'm just like going back and forth with my gut on ths...not sure how to feel about it....

Pliskin MD's Wife

Spoopy Bear

17,525 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

If you trust him, then don't worry about those other girls. He won't do anything with them if he loves you.

And a lot of those dancers probably have significant others of their own at home, so I doubt they'd try anything with your boyfriend.
User Image

✘✘✘

Loiterer

Do you really think so low of you boyfriend that he could easily be "tricked" into cheating on you?
If you have so little faith in him to be monogamous, maybe you shouldn't be dating him.

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Holy cow. I mean, you've got to have a higher opinion of your boyfriend than this. He can't be tricked into cheating. He either will or he won't, it's going to be whatever he wants, either way.

And don't think of strippers as some scary boyfriend-stealing mythical devils. I mean, s**t, they're just people. And if one of them says, "hey want to hang out after work?" And he says "sorry, I've got a girlfriend," they're probably going to say, "oh okay, cool." And if they pressure him or something, then it's still up to him to be a decent person.

Seriously, if he's going to randomly sleep with another girl, he's not worth keeping around, anyway.

Greedy Gekko

4,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
You say this as though the strippers have any interest in your boyfriend, and aren't there just to do a job. You don't seem to trust you boyfriend with this very much, either. Try having a little faith in him.
I don't think you know what a bouncer actually does.

Aged Girl

Strippers want cash to pay their bills, not your unemployed boyfriend.
smile
I hope that makes you feel better.

Dedicated Hobo

Agreed with what someone else said about you making strippers sound like vultures just waiting to prey on your boyfriend. They're not part of some "dark side" because they're strippers, they're just doing their job. You don't even know them and you just assume they're gonna be all over him? I mean if you're gonna be like that, any girl he passes on the street could potentially break up the relationship so you better keep him inside where you'll know he's safe from predators.
I do trust him.. that's kinda y I haven't told him to not do it or anything... I just feel iffy.... and I think it's just because of a past relationship I had where I would feel like I was part of the background /unwanted when other girls where around.. tho I would try me best not feel that way.. .I guess I'm more scared of just losing him and feeling unwanted by him.. :/ .. it's not like I really hate the idea of him doing it cuse I think I would be kinda fun to have if I was him.. but I'm just more worried.... I guess if any thing I'm more afread of how I use to be treated and pushed away from :/ .. my last relationship left me with some deep scares that I been healing in my hart cuse I don't like freaking out on my bf when really it'd subconsciously me freaking out on my ex...

Dedicated Hobo

x_pitpat_x
I do trust him.. that's kinda y I haven't told him to not do it or anything... I just feel iffy.... and I think it's just because of a past relationship I had where I would feel like I was part of the background /unwanted when other girls where around.. tho I would try me best not feel that way.. .I guess I'm more scared of just losing him and feeling unwanted by him.. :/ .. it's not like I really hate the idea of him doing it cuse I think I would be kinda fun to have if I was him.. but I'm just more worried.... I guess if any thing I'm more afread of how I use to be treated and pushed away from :/ .. my last relationship left me with some deep scares that I been healing in my hart cuse I don't like freaking out on my bf when really it'd subconsciously me freaking out on my ex...

That's understandable. You should try just talking to him about it, it doesn't hurt just to voice your concerns as long as you're not like accusatory about it or anything. Does he know what happened in this past relationship?
Leedamu
Agreed with what someone else said about you making strippers sound like vultures just waiting to prey on your boyfriend. They're not part of some "dark side" because they're strippers, they're just doing their job. You don't even know them and you just assume they're gonna be all over him? I mean if you're gonna be like that, any girl he passes on the street could potentially break up the relationship so you better keep him inside where you'll know he's safe from predators.
I'm not saying all strippers r like that i have some friends that r strippers and I'm a girl that's willing to even go to strip clubs and s**t.. I have worked at a place that's kinda like hooters befor so I seen how some girl employees r to guy employees that got some muscle. So like I'm just iffy thinking about certain types of girls that just don't give a ******** and that would bartenders and bus boys ...
Leedamu
x_pitpat_x

That's understandable. You should try just talking to him about it, it doesn't hurt just to voice your concerns as long as you're not like accusatory about it or anything. Does he know what happened in this past relationship?
I don't try talking to much about my ex and past relationship cuse I don't want to be that girl that just goes on and on about there ex and s**t even tho there r alot off issues that end up feeling cuse of them. I try not to show them . And I know talking about ur exs to ur bf usly the bf don't want to really hear about them much or anything.. anytime I ever talk about my exs I feel like any guy I date just rolls their eyes like yep.. when their r issues that do affect me because of my exs that I wish I could talk to him about but I feel like he would want or care to hear about it... and he knows my ex and never really liked him much only cared to party with him and that was it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff