Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Anyone else having No eggs dropping gonk from these kins in this event? I'm wanting any of the kins here! ninja

Illuminated Dreamer

I'm sorry you haven't been getting any- hang in there! 'm sure you'll get some drops soon! I've had some! Unfortunately they haven't been from any kin I've wanted- haha.

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
RyogaRob
Anyone else having No eggs dropping gonk from these kins in this event? I'm wanting any of the kins here! ninja

the ones that seem to drop most are Ghost Lantern and Kokeshi

tho i did recently get a Somber Kokeshi. I wish the recolor kins would drop tho. like the Night Echo or Fossil Opposaurus

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KenDraws
I'm sorry you haven't been getting any- hang in there! 'm sure you'll get some drops soon! I've had some! Unfortunately they haven't been from any kin I've wanted- haha.

What have you gotten? eek

Illuminated Dreamer

RyogaRob
KenDraws

Kokeshi's, spring kokeshi's, lanterns (both types), Tanuki, and Kitsune.
What I'm aiming for mostly is a Nyaruma! And a Somber Kokeshi if I'm lucky.

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Katal
RyogaRob

tho i did recently get a Somber Kokeshi. I wish the recolor kins would drop tho. like the Night Echo or Fossil Opposaurus

Well it's sad that you have an egg drop from a kin (that don't seem to drop) to get an achievement for this event! stare
I agree about the recolors, there are some awesome looking recolors of the other kins!

Destructive Enabler

33,225 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
KenDraws
RyogaRob
KenDraws

I'm hoping since I'm not getting any kin drops that they will be tradeable later to if I don't get any, I might be able to get off MP... sweatdrop

Illuminated Dreamer

RyogaRob
KenDraws
RyogaRob
KenDraws

I'm hoping since I'm not getting any kin drops that they will be tradeable later to if I don't get any, I might be able to get off MP... sweatdrop

You can actually get all the recolours in the marketplace! 8>

Quadropopilous's Husbando

Antique Shapeshifter

45,800 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Brilliant Light 450
RyogaRob
Katal
RyogaRob

Well it's sad that you have an egg drop from a kin (that don't seem to drop) to get an achievement for this event! stare
I agree about the recolors, there are some awesome looking recolors of the other kins!

I just wish the ratio for drops wasn't so wonky. cuz there are people like you who have been battling a lot and still nothing. it's unfair
I don't play for the achieves tho. I couldn't care less about them sweatdrop

Spooky Snack

RyogaRob

I have a Luminous Kitsune and a Brillant Tanuki spare smile

Hardened Lover

I have a few kins from here, but they are slow to drop! stare
I went several days without any drops, and suddenly, today, have gotten 5-6 in the couple hours I've played. Looking around to see if drop chance has increased, or if the odds have finally added up.

Witty Wolf

I got a tanuki from a somber kokeshi this morning. That's my most recent (I think I've gotten 6 eggs total from this event)
I've gotten a Luminous Kitsune and two ghost lanterns...
I want Lucky! And an Autumn Leafkit would be pretty rad to get!

Vicious Zealot

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I had a good start with 11 eggs 8 lamps and 3 dolls the regular ones. Then had 2 slow days and now my last 2 days has netted me doubles of most the others event kins. Still need that luck cat kin crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff