Welcome to Gaia! ::

ok how is this done
i want clickable links on the left and a pic thats not clickable on the right but no matter what i can't get this configuration to work is there another possible way to do this?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

[imgright]direct image link[/imgright]

All your text goes here

That should work.
Crystal Sparda

All your text goes here

That should work.

im sorry that didnt work it just put all the text below the pic

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

XII-LH-SSC-IIX
Crystal Sparda

All your text goes here

That should work.

I just tried it on a guild home page and it worked. confused
Can you copy/paste the code you're using or link to the guild homepage if it is public so I can see if there's any issues?
Crystal Sparda
XII-LH-SSC-IIX
Crystal Sparda

All your text goes here

That should work.

I just tried it on a guild home page and it worked. confused
Can you copy/paste the code you're using or link to the guild homepage if it is public so I can see if there's any issues?

well the pic may be too big but im going to get something different soon but this is what i have right now

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

The image you're using is still too large to fit on the guild homepage. Try editing the image to scale it down to 350x169.
Crystal Sparda
The image you're using is still too large to fit on the guild homepage. Try editing the image to scale it down to 350x169.

reduced image size and its still not working, what next?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

XII-LH-SSC-IIX
Crystal Sparda

It is still too large. Scale it down to 350 pixels wide and it'll have enough room to allow text to sit to the left. Here, I'll just go ahead and do it for you. Just use the following code:
User Image
[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/UM5h1hL.png[/imgright]
Crystal Sparda
XII-LH-SSC-IIX
Crystal Sparda

It is still too large. Scale it down to 350 pixels wide and it'll have enough room to allow text to sit to the left. Here, I'll just go ahead and do it for you. Just use the following code:
User Image
[imgright]http://i.imgur.com/UM5h1hL.png[/imgright]

well how does one tell if a pic is too large? i cant seem to find that out either, which is now a new question.

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

XII-LH-SSC-IIX
well how does one tell if a pic is too large? i cant seem to find that out either, which is now a new question.

The maximum width of the guild homepage is 620 pixels wide. If you right-click on an image and check the image info/properties, it should give you the dimension size of the image (it typically looks like 123x456). If an image is really wide and exceeds about 450 pixels in width, it won't look great on the guild homepage with text aligned to the side of the image.
Crystal Sparda
XII-LH-SSC-IIX

The maximum width of the guild homepage is 620 pixels wide. If you right-click on an image and check the image info/properties, it should give you the dimension size of the image (it typically looks like 123x456). If an image is really wide and exceeds about 450 pixels in width, it won't look great on the guild homepage with text aligned to the side of the image.

that don't work on chrome though does it? because i tried that but it's not working but then again maybe its because im at the library instead of a home computer too
and thanks for your patience and help

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces