Welcome to Gaia! ::

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
These will be free, but that doesn't mean I won't accept a tip emotion_awesome I'm poor as hell and I really want Cria, Pegacon fluff and ember the fox. Kitties TwT I have no idea what style this will be. I may draw your kin as well. ~shrugs~ Doesn't have to be a themed request. I been drawing tons of gems and monsters emotion_drool I like art as well ~nudges~ stay and chat maybe? Gets boring power through everything (till my kin is put to sleep and I have to watch it die by fans). Anyway! DA in siggy if you must know and chat? I said this already and I need to shut up @~@ Ahhhhh

If you want your favorite kin then you must tell me! Moving avis will be iffy because I can't save and zoom in on detail. I have rights to reject your request and draw what I feel like. If I but your male avi in a dress then ya darn tootin getting that bad boy in some 100% made for you dress. I also like ref images, but are not needed

Thank you sooo so much, Skikyo Kinzoku! I love my autumn leafkit and bunnykit.

Artist is sleeping

I won't show any of it till near the end of the event or if the thread dies before the event. I want to try to complete as many as I can! If I don't draw you then I am sorry. 1. I didn't get the chance or 2. You were so hard to draw/ see details to make myself comfy.

Ten inked sketches done (needs color)
One group of 5 inked (needs color)

Currently on page 8

No more requests by the first
All art will be finished on the first and second
Art will be delivered late second or early third

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
I would like to be considered to receive a freebie emotion_kirakira

Ghostly Combatant

18,250 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Married 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Your avis face makes me cry happy tears- its so cute. Js

Haunting Fox

14,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
everyone here has such amazing Avis i be jealous sweatdrop

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
May I have avi art? I have always wanted art as a chibi
(I just wish I had ears to go with the tails sweatdrop )

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Chinami Mizuki
I would like to be considered to receive a freebie emotion_kirakira
Your avi made me think 50ft woman attacking small town. leave a ref without the town or what ever is around you.
Aegislashing
I also like the nose swap with the eyes. I actually have a nose but then my eyes would have to be orange to keep my cute freckles. Long live the foul items
Skikyo Kinzoku
tbh I was working on this avi 2 weeks before the event and finished shortly before it started XD

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
May I get a feebie?
I've grown quite fond of this one!

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nana274
Would they be white like the tail or like a red fade type deal ? Those I can easily add in while drawing.
Inteth
everyone is being considered, but male avis will 100% chibi if I do them TwT I suck at the manly man of all the mens men blah blah. Did I mention it's 2am? haha

Haunting Fox

14,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
tbh I was working on this avi 2 weeks before the event and finished shortly before it started XD
It's absolutely beautiful heart
I just started mine today lol

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Nana274
Would they be white like the tail or like a red fade type deal ? Those I can easily add in while drawing.

With a red fade please. yum_puddi

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Skikyo Kinzoku
Thank you so much. The arm thing I got last year during this first event with the duo and I never used it, but I didn't want to part with it. I also wanted more orange avis with the slim selection of items I had XD Yours looks great so far ^-^ lel almost put fart emotion_awesome If I mistype I in no way mean it or some off word that doesn't belong @~@ I just yeah this late.

full on monet's Prince

Cosmic Liege

37,540 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Tye Shadowlynn Moon
Nana274
Inteth
everyone is being considered, but male avis will 100% chibi if I do them TwT I suck at the manly man of all the mens men blah blah. Did I mention it's 2am? haha

chibi is perfectly fine, if you decide to of course! ^^
Thank you for the consideration.
It is 2am. That offically makes it Stupid O'clock in the morning. Yay!

Nayrum's Wife

Slumbering Werewolf

34,425 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Your avi is sooo *^*!!!
I would love to be considered for a freebie! C:

Also, it's waay past 6am over here, didnt get any sleep... THIS FKIN GAME I SWEAR IT'S SO ADDICTING!! t(Y-Yt)

Celestial Sweetheart

31,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
Tye Shadowlynn Moon

Oh My lol XD
that is why I tried to get a particular background but it is way too expensive x.x
here is a link biggrin

http://i.imgur.com/YGu1DU3.png

you-are-butt's Waifu

Devoted Phantom

41,425 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Nana274
I might leave your headband white. Just it would be the only thing so different XD but I'll see what I can do when I have some time c: I might pass out and this bed is calling to me emotion_drool
Inteth
I get worse as time passes. 1. I don't shut up 2. I can add words meaning something else like I mean what and say how.. something like that. Just very out of place 3. I misspell my butt off and may stop fixing them once it's like 4 or so. To bad Im not gonna stay up any later

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff