Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
So like. First off. Duh more people want to be Kitsunes. Then all the sudden a land slide that makes us even? See what I think they did is rigged the game to where Kitsunes will lose more often to these kin creatures and frankly, as much as I understand this is pissing me off because

^Realized both Tanuki and Kitsune were affected so ignore that kindly please.^

User Image

I keep losing battles because these damn opposing kins are status conflicting me. It'll keep me asleep the WHOLE time or PARALYZED the whole time. Like it doesn't even give me a ******** fighting chance to move. I say you should make status heals for sleep and paralysis. Might as well since you're trying to be Pokemon+zOMG put together. >->'

At least limit how many times you can be stuck in a status condition!!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lonely Cosmonaut

18,850 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • OTP 200
As far as status buffs are concerned I'm having just as much trouble with them as a Tanuki. This whole complete inability to do ANYTHING, even use potions when you get hit by paralysis or sleep is some serious bs.

High-functioning Duck

Kitsuko/Taru have a very low resistance stat both at 25.

Paralysis + sleep lasts 2-4 turns. Can't escape or use items while in this status.
Confusion lasts a lot longer. Can't escape or use items while in this status.
Wisp will last until the end of battle.
Poison will last 6ish? battles unless you get re-poisoned.

They are all annoying but esp paralysis/confusion.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Stationery_Robot
As far as status buffs are concerned I'm having just as much trouble with them as a Tanuki. This whole complete inability to do ANYTHING, even use potions when you get hit by paralysis or sleep is some serious bs.

Huh so you too? Well ********. Small world.

Briderich
Kitsuko/Taru have a very low resistance stat both at 25.

Paralysis + sleep lasts 2-4 turns. Can't escape or use items while in this status.
Confusion lasts a lot longer. Can't escape or use items while in this status.
Wisp will last until the end of battle.
Poison will last 6ish? battles unless you get re-poisoned.

They are all annoying but esp paralysis/confusion.

Wow. They need to fix that!

High-functioning Duck

Deidara Pyrotechnic

I agree. At least give the option to run so we don't lose such a big chunk of stamina after we watch our kins slowly die.

Feral Cadet

8,950 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
I agree that it does seem rigged since it went from a landslide kitsune to close to a 50~50 in an hour.
The sleep is the WORST. It wouldn't feel so bad if there was a potion that would occasionally be dropped to get rid of it, bit every time my kin gets put to sleep I lose the round and 3-4 stamina.

Night Fox

I'm having the problem where I miss...a lot.
I'm sure out of 20 fights, I've lost 18 due to missing all the time.

unfortunatevent's Husband

Lonely Newb

32,575 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Invisibility 100
And I though I'm the only one who think this whole thing was rigged.

Invisible Gaian

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm supposed to be getting points toward my team for killing things in Lake Kindred. ninja I just went there to raise her level so that I'd have a better chance of getting achievements before the event ends.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
There is no conspiracy.

1. Kitsune had like 10x more player join than those that joined Tanuki.
2. They probably realized this and put in some "balancing" to even it out.
3. Clearly they overdid it and the Tanuki team was making WAY more than they should.
4. It seems they balanced it out more so the Tanukis are less OP.
5. Kitsune is finally starting to catch up after the landslide of bullshit.

Fashionable Friend

12,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Doggone It! 100
Kieve Hellebore
I'm still trying to figure out if I'm supposed to be getting points toward my team for killing things in Lake Kindred. ninja I just went there to raise her level so that I'd have a better chance of getting achievements before the event ends.

You are suppose to use your Tanuki/Kitsune in the Zen Temple where you can lvl it up and get the achievements there as well. I don't think that using them in Lake Kinderd or Kindered Wild will give any achievements or points except for the lvl 10 one

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Kieve Hellebore

Winning points for your team is the goal but to do that you have to defeat creatures with your Kitsune or Tanuki that the event gifts you.

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
User Image

But just look how fun status effects are! I mean really it's not that bad.

Invisible Gaian

Deidara Pyrotechnic
Kieve Hellebore

Winning points for your team is the goal but to do that you have to defeat creatures with your Kitsune or Tanuki that the event gifts you.

Yeah, but based on the event page I was under the impression that only kills in the Zen Gardens counted, not ones done by her elsewhere.

Philosophizing Swordsman

27,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
Kieve Hellebore
Deidara Pyrotechnic
Kieve Hellebore

Yeah, but based on the event page I was under the impression that only kills in the Zen Gardens counted, not ones done by her elsewhere.

I did that too but I realized that was the wrong way to do it. They need to be more clear huh ??XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff