• Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Well....it's that time of year again. Bossman's kicked me out so I guess I'm stuck dealing with this pest while he does whatever it is he does. I think he likes sketching the locals. I'm sure the back door is safe, if you, y'know, wanna get yer pretty mug transposed onto paper from that jerk fleabag I work for ; A; Ugh.

[OOC: Art freebie thread again. Last year was an alright turnout, as much as I didn't get to finish many. My HDD crashed and I'd lost everything. I'll see what I can do this year. The above link is old, do not post there. It's there for curiosity's sake. You may check out my art at my deviantART or OneDrive. Kitsune are welcome....I suppose.
RP welcome and encouraged. Drawn/comic responses are definitely welcome. Don't feel like you're intruding, it's hilarious to us.
And I don't mind tips at all, especially if it's in charms~ I wanna make many much moga. I have my heart set on that jaguar-shark...jaguark? I had him in MG >w<]

Solomon Grant's Compadre

Territorial Loiterer

16,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
  • Cheercrusher 50

I'll do what I can to catch up, but the line stops where it was now that the event is over.

08.23.15 20:30 Sorry for the lack of responses. I had family visiting the last few days and had to see them off and such.
08.24.15 01:50 Pardon the wait, I realized I needed a new signature and such, then a hand cramp happened....stomach issues.... I'm decent enough to fight now. Let's-a-go~
08.24.15 22:40 Welp, I overstayed my welcome in my cocoon of blankets. That nap turned into a journey to the other realm or something, hahaha. Well I'm back now so I'll be working on more of these. Luckily I'll be doing these for the event's duration. Heh.
08.25.15 15:10 Been moving furniture and doing chores. We gotta move upstairs by the end of the month. I'll get to ya went I get to ya. Got a few commissions in the way too, and a gal's gotta eat.
08.26.15 04:00 Heh, yea so I uh...just woke up. I'm gonna get some work done before anything free happens, but I've go about four of these in the works.
08.26.15 12:38 Not feeling it today. Haven't really been able to eat much the last couple days so I'm a bit more than woozy. I'll see about doing a few tonight.
08.27.15 12:00 G'morning! I'm around to chat, but I'm shoving food into my face and getting some things written up before I can draw.
09.04.15 03:00 Well, the site's event is over, but I keep my word. I'll still get to the ones that got here before it was over. I'll be drawing what you were wearing at the time of the event, unless told otherwise. I apologize for being inactive, life sorta got in the way. It was a bad time to start a thread, I guess.

RESERVED FOR FINISHED WORK
I'll probably cap this off at thirty, so if you're stopping in beyond that, no guarantees.
I draw on an A4 canvas size of 2480x3508 at 300DPI, so files are large. If this is too large, lemme know and I'll convert it to something smaller, if you're having trouble loading it.
When finished, you'll see a clickable thumbnail to the art, hosted on my OneDrive.
The number is a link to the original post/request. All posts will get art, even if you didn't ask <w< Some may take longer than the event runs.
The name will lead to my response will all the proper links and such, if anyone is even interested in that. It's just how I work... Could be useful if you didn't see that I've responded and are wondering if your work is finished.

1. User Image User Image Reihyan
2. User Image User Image SpectralReaper
3. Blow me out
4. Moriah24
5. Madam Chai
6. RandomKate
7. stormborn khaleesi
8. Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
9. Runeis
10. Riffler
11. Queen Knight Of Crystals
12. Lady Laserina
13. Urban Geisha
14. nurseXneko
15. Miniature Phoenix
16. Pandassassin
17. Neko-nyuu
18. Qrinta
19. Sinfulcraft
20. Darkned Star
21. Lithium Filth
22. Michiko_Chan
23. emotioNIEL
24. JennySanna
25. HououMinamino
26. AkiKitazawa
27. ST4CY
28. Miss Mockery
29. Rose Songstress
30. Demitri Vita
31. SincerityXxX
32. Chinami Mizuki
33. Zusu
34. Dalgonlily9
35. L O V l N O
36. Kakudai Kagayaki
37. Commander Of Happiness
38. bobbi-png
39. AsterKurayami
40. Mrs Paint
41. Strawberry Baker
42. Zangrien
43. Akumu oukoku

Extra crap I felt like doing:
1. User Image Made myself a kitsune, but decided that I would have far more fun continuing my war with Solomon from last year. Apparently I made the right choice =w=
2. User Image User Image User Image User Image Rosoku and Ginjuhi, currently my signature, but I thought someone might enjoy the process and how many details I forgot from each step.
3. User Image User Image Ginjuhi and Rosoku being adorable as s**t~ WIP, but I need to get to sleep. /nocturnal
4. User Image Quick ending drawing to the thread. I'm sure it was going to end up super sparkly anyway. Sol's been too busy to properly do battle with me this year like we'd done before XD

Fishy Character

Ooh, yes please * w*

Ghostly Lionheart

12,075 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
...You make me jealous of your skillz. Your art looks awesome, far better than anything I could make.

Sarcastic Trash

draw me for 300mil?

Vermillion Bandit

Just had to say you have an amazing avi~ heart

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
LOL love the comic intro!

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Some Kitsunes can be friendly! gonk

King Hunter

loooooooool, cute comic!

Yuniepuf 's Princess

Godlike Sex Symbol

Cute!
I love the comic intro. If your doing artwork, mind drawing this friendly little fox. I tip well.

Giant Chimera

31,250 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • GTS Syndrome 500
Just lurking~

Handsome Shapeshifter

Animal Shapeshifter

28,200 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200