Welcome to Gaia! ::

If you're a Hyrule Warriors fan, which of these characters would you like to see after the release of Hyrule Warriors Legends?

Medli 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Orca 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Linebeck 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 2 ]
Skullkid 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 4 ]
Groose 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Nabooru 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Kaepora Gaebora 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Makar 0.083333333333333 8.3% [ 1 ]
Saria 0.25 25.0% [ 3 ]
The Heroe's Shade 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
This poll closed on October 2, 2015.
No longer accepting new votes.

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia

wait, so it's only one user per role-play character?
For the time being Yes. unless Draekon says otherwise lol

awwww... i might just turn this one down, then cat_sweatdrop

Kindred Master

Water God Ninia
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia

im pretty sure it because it above all is a charity thread . So it would be easier to keep track of one character per person right now. because it a roleplay event. and the event usually would give out a prize. so it wouldn't be fair to those who have 2-3 character (mules) opposed to people having 1 character. this would fall under the Rules on the front page of no using Mules etc. .-. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. It may not say it on the front page but i am a moderator for this charity smile

But this is something Draekon must go over.

Familiar Gekko

Crimson Carmen
yeah maybe we should team up if that's the case! we'll beat that teacher, heck it makes me even wonder why or how that teacher manage to become one ><

••• Oh my gosh I know!! Like seriously how are they teachers :c •••

Familiar Explorer

12,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
Athalee
Crimson Carmen
yeah maybe we should team up if that's the case! we'll beat that teacher, heck it makes me even wonder why or how that teacher manage to become one ><

••• Oh my gosh I know!! Like seriously how are they teachers :c •••

I know it's like we could be a better teacher, the only problem I can't be a teacher cause of some stupid certificate I need to get. But I'm not willing to get if it doesn't give me a job

Familiar Gekko

Crimson Carmen

••• True c: •••
Being a teacher is tough though you have to spend soo many years as a part-time or substitute before getting a full teacher job gonk
Lord Draekon

[.Vinyl Leaf.]

*wave* hi guys. I'm back again smile Sorry, have had no time yesterday. Soo, I promised some news about myself and here comes the biggest: A little over a year ago, I got married 4laugh redface rofl (to my long time boyfriend I was living with already back when we got to know each other biggrin We finally got around to doing the deed rofl ). I changed jobs, we moved to a new flat (we are finally living alone, not with other "flatmates". ).
There has been also some not so good stuff going on, but I have to go off, so maybe next time. (My hubby got sick as well and needs looking after, because he got some high fever.)
See you soon wink (just FYI 7pm pts is about 4am here, but I tend to get up early so I think we'll manage sometime this week biggrin ) *hugs*

Kindred Master

pokes thread*

Ice-Cold Visionary

17,225 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia

im pretty sure it because it above all is a charity thread . So it would be easier to keep track of one character per person right now. because it a roleplay event. and the event usually would give out a prize. so it wouldn't be fair to those who have 2-3 character (mules) opposed to people having 1 character. this would fall under the Rules on the front page of no using Mules etc. .-. If you have any other questions feel free to ask. It may not say it on the front page but i am a moderator for this charity smile

ah, right... i wasn't really interested in the contests or prizes, but i guess that does make sense cat_sweatdrop

Kindred Master

Water God Ninia
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia
Akkiarn Revan Kieran
Water God Ninia

ah, right... i wasn't really interested in the contests or prizes, but i guess that does make sense cat_sweatdrop
yeah i'm sorry dear. there are plenty who still chat in ehre tho that don't participate in the RP

Kindred Master

where is leaf and draekon...

Kindred Master

Questionable Lunatic

Akkiarn Revan Kieran

((Sorry I got to see my man in what seems like forever so I was gone all last night. But I'll be available all tonight. c smile )

Kindred Master

[.Vinyl Leaf.]
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

((Sorry I got to see my man in what seems like forever so I was gone all last night. But I'll be available all tonight. c smile )
pokes.. meanie.. even draekon... wasn't online...

Questionable Lunatic

Akkiarn Revan Kieran

(( He was probably playing mario maker all night since he just bought that and is super hyped. ))

Kindred Master

[.Vinyl Leaf.]
Akkiarn Revan Kieran

(( He was probably playing mario maker all night since he just bought that and is super hyped. ))
soo mean.... ;~; leaving poor akki all alone.... here i'm doing a giveaway becaus ei felt lonely and bored ;~;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff