Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Daredevil

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ame_Ga_Daisuki_Desu
it's not completely bed time yet. She'll be up and checking a few things, then going to bed. unless shes needed to stay up for something.

But it's winter time, so the sun goes down faster. O0O What if she finds something spooky. Like a ghost! *Puts a tea towel over my head. Trying to be scary.* Boo!

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy

But it's winter time, so the sun goes down faster. O0O What if she finds something spooky. Like a ghost! *Puts a tea towel over my head. Trying to be scary.* Boo!

Calissa: Ghosts aren't scary. I'm in a house with the beings parents would tell scary stories about. *flicks your forehead* i think i can handle a ghost.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ame_Ga_Daisuki_Desu
Calissa: Ghosts aren't scary. I'm in a house with the beings parents would tell scary stories about. *flicks your forehead*

OHO But Constantine is that scary? *Holds up Mika.* And she isn't scary. Anyways I need to get to my room to make my post for Lily. We'll see how that works.

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy

OHO But Constantine is that scary? *Holds up Mika.* And she isn't scary. Anyways I need to get to my room to make my post for Lily. We'll see how that works.

You haven't seen Mika upset haha, that's when she's scary

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ame_Ga_Daisuki_Desu
You haven't seen Mika upset haha, that's when she's scary

Mika upset huh? OHO *Replaces all of Mika's food with my Kale.*

Feisty Fox

KillerPizzaGuy

Mika upset huh? OHO *Replaces all of Mika's food with my Kale.*

What are you doing? That's nothing to get upset about.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Silviela

OHO *Sits on your belly and paws at your nose.* So when are we going to see Mia's profile?

Timid Kitten

KillerPizzaGuy
Silviela

OHO *Sits on your belly and paws at your nose.* So when are we going to see Mia's profile?

Mia's profile!? She's an NPC....although I did start an extended for her somewhere...

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Silviela
Mia's profile!? She's an NPC....although I did start an extended for her somewhere...

Well I did revise the side character profile if you'd like to use that one. OHO *Paws at your nose still.*

Timid Kitten

KillerPizzaGuy
Silviela

Well I did revise the side character profile if you'd like to use that one. OHO *Paws at your nose still.*

Meh it's okay I did start a full profile for her that I can work on.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Silviela
Meh it's okay I did start a full profile for her that I can work on.

Okay. OHO Well you're doing that I'm still working on the new character.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ame_Ga_Daisuki_Desu

OHO Now making this new character has made me crave seafood. *Rubs your face with a paw.* And it's all your fault. *Stomach gurgles.*
I am having the biggest block with Shannon and I know I should post with her but I'm just waiting until like I really have to because I just i don't even know what to do with her.

15,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
Juli_Has_A_Mustache
I am having the biggest block with Shannon and I know I should post with her but I'm just waiting until like I really have to because I just i don't even know what to do with her.

You could have her just take the King away with her. OHO

Timid Kitten

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas