Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mind-boggling Seeker

9,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Magically Clueless
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I really have no idea how accurate it is and I've been watching it.

I haven't bought or sold much at all and my invo worth was stabilized at 3t for a while. And then, for some really weird reason, something or a group of somethings have skyrocketed in my invo and I had 9t for some reason? And the very next day, without buying or selling anything, it went to 5t. After that it has been 4t (right now it is 4.7t)

I would really love a feature that lets you see what your most expensive items are because, that was really ridiculous. And if it WASN'T an error, I'd kinda like to see what shot my invo worth up for a day or two. o_o

But yes anything a tril or more is pretty normal for an inventory now. That's kinda middle class to me? People would still consider me middle class as well.

Wow o-o
I guess my 130 billion inventory must seem like pocket change to the average Gaia user... emo

Alcopops's Pardner

Bloodthirsty Bunny

33,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
Dandie Stars

Wow o-o
I guess my 130 billion inventory must seem like pocket change to the average Gaia user... emo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yeah, it can get pretty ridiculous. There are people that consider themselves poor if they have under 1t in PURE GOLD. But, people have different values of worth. I think if you can look good with your items, you're doing pretty well! ;D

Ruthless Genius

11,000 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
I'd say it's not terribly accurate, especially for those with items that don't sell a lot, or haven't sold on the market at all yet. Mine says 2.3T on this account (most of my items are on a mule...learned my lesson after being wrongfully banned). I have roughly 8T in pure though. Also, I'm not sure if it includes items currently listed in one's store.

iFaiji's Pardner

Much Hobo

42,425 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
it is based on the sum of ABPs [average buying price] of your items in the marketplace
its the most accurate at a given interval
abp's change when someone buys ur kind of items in the market
it might go up or go down depending on many factors
if someone list ur kind of item for 1g and someone bought it will definitely decrease [unless the market value of ur item is 1g]
if someone list ur kind of item for way high and someone bought it, its abp will increase thus making ur inventory worth change accordingly

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff