User Image

Hello there Gaians! You all look so cute with your little Kin friends. You remember the lovely Kitsuko, Official Spirit of The Summer, right? I am the only real--

Hey shut your face, Kitsuko! I'm a summer spirit too! Maybe I don't have that fancy title, but who cares?! Quick, Gaians! Join me and we'll--

Oh, don't mind Taru. He's just throwing a tantrum because he knows I'm your absolute favorite! ♥ Anyway, I just stopped by to invite you to join us in a friendly competition!

User Image

Spirit of the Smackdown 2k15: 'Friendly'?! I think you mean brutal. Here's the deal, Gaians: Kitsuko and I both found this amazing abandoned temple. It's a great place: fancy gardens, stone bridges, the works. But I found it first. But Kitsuko here is acting totally cr-- OUCH!

Oh, did someone jab you with a pin? How unlucky. I think what Taru was trying to say is that I, all on my own, discovered an amazing temple! Although we've hard a hard time agreeing on the exact details of that event. Anyway, only one of us will get to live in this temple and make it a proper home, but first we'll have to rid it of all those pesky never-before-seen wild Kin that have infested the place! So we decided-- EW, WHAT IS THAT!?

It's a spider. And it's in your hair. Enjoy. Back to the explanation: We decided that we're gonna recruit Gaians just like you to team up with some special brand new Kin companions and take down the wild Kin! Here's a quick rundown on the challenge:

✿ Team up with [Kindred] Kitsuko the Kitsune or [Kindred] Taru the Tanuki to defeat the wild Kin lurking within the new Zen Temple area! You'll get to keep these Kin after the event ends, so choose carefully.
    ✿ Each victory you score with your Event Kin will earn points for your team in the battle for Zen Temple.
    ✿ Be sure to check out the latest Manga Update for the full tale!
    ✿ Visit the Event Forum to hang out with your fellow fighters to chat and exchange battle tips!
    ✿ Keep an eye on La Victoire for exclusive event releases!
    ✿ Participating in this event will score you new Achievements, new Kin, and TONS of amazing exclusive rewards!

Good luck on the battlefield, soldiers! Now join Team Tanuki and let's roll!

Wahhhh, how could you do that, Taru? Team Kitsune won't stand for this! You're going down!

Spirit of the Smackdown!!

Read the Manga!