Welcome to Gaia! ::

Because last night when I was supposed to stay late at a shift, I got off early instead and came home to find him ******** another girl in my bed. I am so throwing away that mattress and all the sheets and everything. Eugh.

ratpeets's King

Hallowed Plague

Don't forget to throw his body away, too.

Dumbitri's Princess

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
What an asswipe.
Nick Leerie
Don't forget to throw his body away, too.
It's safely tucked away inside the mattress.

Alien Noob

Ugh, dirt bag.
That is fked. Tie him to the mattress and send him to the dump where he belongs. emotion_donotwant

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

What happened when you walked in on them? Did you throw his s**t out or was he at your house doing this s**t?

vrauk's Honey Bun

I never walked in my ex cheating on me. But I did find all the sex tapes she made.

I am so sorry. emotion_hug I know how it feels.

Monster

Burn him tied to the mattress
iguameh
What happened when you walked in on them? Did you throw his s**t out or was he at your house doing this s**t?
I was so mad that I got this weird angry calm and told them both to get the ******** out of my house and he tried to reason with me so I picked up this big conch shell I have on my dresser like I was going to bash their heads in and they scrammed. I threw his stuff out onto the street.

Garbage Blob

******** i'd be pissed as s**t
Immortal Traceur
I never walked in my ex cheating on me. But I did find all the sex tapes she made.

I am so sorry. emotion_hug I know how it feels.
Ouch, I bet that hurt just as much, though.
emotion_hug
That's ******** up.

bxnyue's Bride

Dapper Combatant

Skuldafn
iguameh
I was so mad that I got this weird angry calm and told them both to get the ******** out of my house and he tried to reason with me so I picked up this big conch shell I have on my dresser like I was going to bash their heads in and they scrammed. I threw his stuff out onto the street.
What a douchebag trying to reason out ******** someone in your own bed. I hope his s**t is still out in the street to rot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff