Welcome to Gaia! ::

Spirited Nymph

Are there any achievements with this kickstarter?

Iced Fox

30,250 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Jisen Meizuki
icefox91
Artistic Mutiny
Should I do the tier stuff just for the Loyal's Mystery Boxs'?

i think you should, just in case the prizes are actually worth it. emotion_yatta

As much as it's a good idea, I don't think it will help, consider we don't know which item will be given out as prizes. sweatdrop

Sure we can figure out which item is it, but we don't know which color scheme that is releasing.

given the silhouettes i see: Adaptive Combatant, [Animal] Dainty Dragonslayer, Pale Marionette Restrung, Rose Saga, Adorkable Bea, and Diamonds and Ice, i've got positive feelings about it.

Lonely Conversationalist

16,150 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I'll be honest, I didn't think there were so many "Mystery Boxes" until I actually checked my inventory. Yikes. I hope those things are actually worth it. Frankly, for as much as I donated, I would've rather had more Gates. I've got 91 tickets! I would've at least expected one 25 pack of Gates somewhere in the tiers.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
Emalthya
I am wondering if selling things is worth it. It's not very sporting to buy the things after but... 20 billion gold doesn't grow on trees.

I am the embodiment of fear and evil

But it can be gotten from beating on a few trees. *rimshot*

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Nyadriel's King

Apocalyptic Shapeshifter

49,200 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Brick Breaker 50
  • Waffles! 25
WOW!! I have never seen so much gold dropped in a single day!!!

High-functioning Citizen

I remember last loyal's raffle, or at least I think it was the last one. We got these adorable sweaters that are selling for like 10b now. Of course, I obtained the whole collection. I hope the items will be decent.. Still debating whether to donate for the hats or pick one off the marketplace

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Asru
Are there any achievements with this kickstarter?

No achievements this time.

Nine-tailed Kitsune

66,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
I have three spare OMG Animal Team available, anyone want one? Quote me for a trade.

Also, I go to dinner with my uncle and come back to find all the global tiers reached.... crazy.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

the donations are still going up so much that by the time we get new tier added, they'll be met already rofl

the kickstart isnt gonna end early, so i wonder what kind of tiers they're gonna add o u o

Interstellar Kitten

Hoshika Bayushi
I have three spare OMG Animal Team available, anyone want one? Quote me for a trade.

Also, I go to dinner with my uncle and come back to find all the global tiers reached.... crazy.

May I please have one?

Smol Waffles

Hoshika Bayushi

Me please! Thank you!

31,575 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Hoshika Bayushi

May i have one? whee

Smol Waffles

minghii
the donations are still going up so much that by the time we get new tier added, they'll be met already rofl

the kickstart isnt gonna end early, so i wonder what kind of tiers they're gonna add o u o

They should totally do global achievements. ninja

Interstellar Kitten

I am surprised there aren't any achievements.
Maybe they'll add some when they add more global tiers. Since I'm sure they will! I'm just surprised that they were already filled.

Sugary Shapeshifter

I can't afford this s**t anymore. rolleyes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas