Lupine Fashionista

12,100 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Conventioneer 300
I dunno, I'd wear this irl.

Stellar Succubus

Rainbows, cmyk, succubus.

I transitioned from red/black/gray/white a while back. I still like it, but, I love colours more smile

So I guess, Demonic Seductress.

But I've been doing it since 2010, like that's some sort of validation.

Enduring Spirit

Zunzhe
Spyrite
My usual attire is JRPG/video game inspired. As to why, I love video games, especially RPGs. Wanting to dress like those characters, or at least outfits inspired by them has been a thing for me since quite a long while. Although until like two years ago or so, they started to release more and more, and I was finally able to dress in such a way with more variety. When I came back from hiatus, even more items like those were released and I was more pleased. Thank you, Gaia, for making it a bit more accessible.

That's a super cool way to dress, the thought honestly crossed my mind to dress up like a video game character, I know how you feel though on being inspired by video game characters. Especially in video games like Tomb Raider, and Assasin's Creed, that really make me want to learn how to free run and build up endurance like Lara Croft! Cool style!

It has been quite a journey. Only a few avatars I have been truly happy with and saved them. Still trying to make another one that satisfy me like those others. A challenge, but that's what makes it fun. Will be worthwhile in the end. And heh! I always wish I could cast magic and be able to do illogical physical attacks like in games. 'Tis the dream. xD

shavos's Partner

Adventuring Kitty

26,025 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Married 100
see i have flashbacks to highschool where i was yelled at for being my punk and leather goodies...
so it makes me want to pull them into my avi here XD

Fripplehoop's Datemate

Obsessed Knife

I don't dress my avi in any of those categories but I definitely don't dress it within "dress code" lol

mine is usually casual to look like me (or sometimes look like how i wish i looked)

Merry Traveler

colorfully challenged outfit emotion_awesome
I am so bright it hurts to look at

well, my outfit tend to be different all the time
so what come to mind is my experimentation with color combo.

Interesting Lunatic

Phieth
changed my black coat for a freshy shirt and tie....

and.... well since I haven't using pants under the coat I see no problem on keep that.... but I think I violating several rules for my my severe lack of pants... rofl

Hahah thats a great combination! Dean is going to throw a fit when we all "go to school" haha biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

The Iron Magus
Zunzhe

PERFECT way of showcasing the word "unacceptable." That made me laugh pretty hard, I enjoyed that episode tons! Ah, the dapper style! I enjoy the Dapper style myself. Very admirable, and the female avatar with muscles huh? Interesting, I have yet to see that in my Gaia history (of that I remember anyway) Cool concept!

Yeah, it's a bit odd... I tend to stay away from overly-masculine styles when my avatar is male, but when it's female, I love putting together a ripped, tough-looking style. =D

User Image

Like maybe something like that, but with slightly more clothes. xd

Oh, I see I see. Now that you showed me a picture, That is quite cool! The sexy toned bad butt kind of look. I dig it! biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

Wren_Fritsche
~ First thing I thought was a joking "I'm perfectly dressed for class." I've actually dressed as everything the dean mentioned. I wear hats I go naked and busty I have unnatural hair colors. I guess I deserve to be in detention forever. crying

That's if he can catch me! ^__~ ~

*This post has been brought to you by Baby Fafnir. User Image

Awe! Your avi is super cute and unique! I love it. Run forest run! biggrin haha

Interesting Lunatic

Paper Gears
I don't dress as a half dressed seductress!
I don't have enough ability to edit for me half-dress myself....

Ahh but some of my avatars wouldn't fly either... There shouldn't be a rule against bringing swords to class! What if I need to fight for my honor!?

Pencils maybe? biggrin You can make a wolverine claw to defend your honor? biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

Valansi
User ImageUser Image

~I don't really have a usual attire, although most of the time it is at least something fantasy-related. I love variety, and using lots of different colors in as many ways as I can. ^_^ Vivid colors are my favorite, but I have done muted things, too. I also tend to use warm colors the most, but I have favorite cool avis I love to go back to!~

Wow, such a pretty way to present your avi, and lovely pictures!
Vivid colors are always so nice, especially paired with fantasy attire. So you go for a one of a kind thats fitting to your mood avi then huh? Lovely! biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

Urd Tanzanite
I'm dressed rather modestly, but I think the Dean would have issues with my dyed tips, sunglasses, fedora, bowling shirt, overalls, gloves, and workboots--yeah, pretty much everything.

I checked my closet and found most of my saved outfits are split between Japanese historical/mythological, some type of historical warrior, or explorer (like my current trainer outfit but with modifications).

Battle ready huh? That's pretty cool though. I think we all violate the rules in some way. Dean might have a heart attack when he realizes the most of the Gaian population is all rule breakers hahah biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

maIenky droog
I don't think my usual attire really fits on this list. I guess you could say monochrome, sine my avatars wear mostly black, but theyre never 100% monochrome.

:O you have a very fashionable and real avi right now. I like it alot. I don't think you in violation of any of Deans rules hahah (that i can see of anyway) So it will be good for you biggrin

Interesting Lunatic

Ping of Death
Hah! I don't need to dress up because I don't have a body. twisted

Hahah! Cool avi/weapon! You kind of remind me of a akuma from D gray man (if you have ever seen) biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff