Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mine is ocarina of time on the nintendo 64! man i loved that game

8,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Contributor 150
Astrosmash on the Intellivision, which predates the original NES...

Dedicated Loiterer

Goldeneye on the n64.
Donkey Kong Country on SNES when I was 2 years old. ********, that was 22 years and change ago lol

Girl

Married Vampire

11,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
For me I think it was one of the Mario games on the NES. I used to spend hours playing those games. I had a lot of fun playing them.

Kawaii Shoujo

For me it was none other than the Super Mario Bros./Duck Hunt for the NES.

Reginald Orius's Princess

Team OTP

29,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • OTP 200

Probably Sonic.

Followed by GoldenEye 007 and Unreal Tournament. Or maybe Crash Bandicoot? Or Ocarina of Time? It all runs together. I had to have started with the more innocent games before I moved on to bloody fps ones.

High-functioning Sleuth

I'm not 100% sure. I remeber my grandparents buying me a GameBoy Colour and a bunch of games to go with it. One of those games was none other than Pokemon Silver. I like to think that was the first game I played.

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I remember it being Super Mario Bros for the NES. I don't think I would have gotten into gaming that early had it not been for that.

Friendly Bookworm

I can't remember.
I was heading on vacation with my parents, I was 4 or so. I remember we stopped at a Walmart, mom said she was going to go grab some groceries, but instead, she comes back with a Game Boy Color and a game. I wish I knew the name of the game, all I remember is that it was a bundle of mini-games featuring Mario characters. Played the hell out of it for years, amused little me quite well.

Distinct Explorer

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 or Ms. Pacman for the Sega Genesis, however I don't remember which one I've played first.

Sparkly Kitten

For the gameboy color, I think it was either pokemon blue or tamagachi.
On the PC tho, I definitely remember playing Lemmings for hours.
Wolfenstein 3D for MS-DOS. Was around 4 or 5 at the time. Even though Doom was out already I played this a lot more for some reason.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff