• Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-share the wealth-
but seriously dang
my guy is at level 6
8'D im so good at this game
Only because you're awesome (and because I'm sitting on three right now). Only one I'm likely gonna gift razz

give it to someone who will use it
not just stare at its pretty face o u o efrggre
TLDR emotion_awesome (too late razz )

WEJGLKERGMLREKGMERKL AWWWWH ALGHJH AAAHHGGG GEM BABY YOU ARE A GEM HOLY CRAP
I WAS JUST JOKING AROUND YOU DIDNT HAVE TO DO THIS ; A : WNKGLREGLREg

i shall
raise this pup to be the best stagony in the game 8'D
also wait what is your kin that you use?
also whats the best kin cause i kinda want to start playing it seriously
give me gem's guide to kindred whatevers
I drugged my Myotistrike up until it couldn't take it no more (potioned it in between grinding until it was at level 50... the investment from 35 to 50 last night was worth it for the egg hunting). Honestly though, since you said you're only at level 6 so far, I'd drop what you're doing and level up that Stagony I just sent you. I'm too busy farming to get some funds while I can to train mine up yet, but its stats overall will likely continue to trump any starter.
Plus it learns Deep Sleep (skill) before you even leave the lake area. Invaluable skill there. Normal Stagony was nerfed to no longer have it.

Having Phantom Stagony should make the journey a little easier for you, as it has very good offensive stats compared to most (at least it's seemed like it). By the time you reach the trees in the forest, you'll have an edge. If you were to put the maxed out level 50 Phantom next to my level 50 Myotistrike, you'd likely woop its a**.

Hater

Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

-share the wealth-
but seriously dang
my guy is at level 6
8'D im so good at this game
Only because you're awesome (and because I'm sitting on three right now). Only one I'm likely gonna gift razz

i shall
I drugged my Myotistrike up until it couldn't take it no more (potioned it in between grinding until it was at level 50... the investment from 35 to 50 last night was worth it for the egg hunting). Honestly though, since you said you're only at level 6 so far, I'd drop what you're doing and level up that Stagony I just sent you. I'm too busy farming to get some funds while I can to train mine up yet, but its stats overall will likely continue to trump any starter.
Plus it learns Deep Sleep (skill) before you even leave the lake area. Invaluable skill there. Normal Stagony was nerfed to no longer have it.

Having Phantom Stagony should make the journey a little easier for you, as it has very good offensive stats compared to most (at least it's seemed like it). By the time you reach the trees in the forest, you'll have an edge. If you were to put the maxed out level 50 Phantom next to my level 50 Myotistrike, you'd likely woop its a**.

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

i shall

; A ;// you are an angel
basically
Hehe. Just have lots of fun with it 3nodding

I capped a tril in gold before passing out mid-convo. I definitely could spare one.

Moonlight Healer

So the rare egg drops happen in the new area...Guess I'll have to power grind my level 12 leafkit. 8'D

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OtakuKat
So the rare egg drops happen in the new area...Guess I'll have to power grind my level 12 leafkit. 8'D
Actually I've been farming Stage 4 for them.

And one user had a reward screenshot for Stage 3. It's pretty much wherever you can find a Sycamorte and beat it.

Moonlight Healer

Geminai The Baby Paw
OtakuKat

And one user had a reward screenshot for Stage 3. It's pretty much wherever you can find a Sycamorte and beat it.

Oh you mean in the Kindred Wilds?

Hater

Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

i shall

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

I capped a tril in gold before passing out mid-convo. I definitely could spare one.

holy mother effer
i wish i had the time to put into the game and actually make money OTL

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
OtakuKat
Geminai The Baby Paw
OtakuKat

Oh you mean in the Kindred Wilds?
Yep

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

i shall

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

holy mother effer
I didn't sleep for over 24 hours... I'm not sure I'd ever do THAT again. The Phantom Stagony are still right about at the price when I left off selling them... but I can't be hording again for hours. The household started to worry about my health. Did a small session, didn't get anymore kin eggs this round. Bought a handful of potions and get my alt's phantom stagony to level 20 so that she has the equip without much effort. It was around level 6 or 7 already from grinding last night.

just... oof @_@ soooo much work. I'm going to shoot people in Splatoon now.

Hater

Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

i shall

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

holy mother effer
I didn't sleep for over 24 hours... I'm not sure I'd ever do THAT again. The Phantom Stagony are still right about at the price when I left off selling them... but I can't be hording again for hours. The household started to worry about my health. Did a small session, didn't get anymore kin eggs this round. Bought a handful of potions and get my alt's phantom stagony to level 20 so that she has the equip without much effort. It was around level 6 or 7 already from grinding last night.

holy
holy
holy crap
crap crap crap
holy crapity crap crip crap
oh mah goawdjalknwfw

GEM YOU MAKE ME WORRY
BUT AT THE SAME TIME IWANT YOU TO SPEND A NIGHT AND GET MY STAGONY TO LEVEL 20 8'D

Hater

jk but my stag is at level 5! which is a lot cause i have only played for an hour ish

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

holy mother effer

holy
holy
holy crap
crap crap crap
oh mah goawdjalknwfw

GEM YOU MAKE ME WORRY
BUT AT THE SAME TIME IWANT YOU TO SPEND A NIGHT AND GET MY STAGONY TO LEVEL 20 8'D
I feel like that wouldn't take as much time as the farming I did last night rofl

Hater

Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw
Evente

; A ;// you are an angel
basically

holy mother effer

holy
holy
holy crap
crap crap crap
oh mah goawdjalknwfw

GEM YOU MAKE ME WORRY
I feel like that wouldn't take as much time as the farming I did last night rofl

//gives you full access to my account
go
do it my child

jk cause i dont trust myself 8'D

Hater

Geminai The Baby Paw

btw what does the deep sleep skill do? :X

Lord DoomRater's Darling

Light Dragoon

40,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Dragon's Path 500
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Evente
Geminai The Baby Paw

btw what does the deep sleep skill do? :X
Amazingness. It hits like a hard mofo, and has a chance to cause the target to fall asleep for two turns. It's godly emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff