Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

I HAVE FALLEN IN LOVE WITH MY BABIES AND THE WHOLE IDEA THIS IS GOING TO BE TURNED INTO A WEBCOMIC OOPS I CAN'T EVEN BELIEVE MY SELF. ALL CHARACTERS BELONG TO ME

Origin of ShadowFigmas

User ImageUser Image

ShadowFigmas are sentient shadow beings that have appeared all over worlds and galaxies. They are seen as symbols of existence.

Their appearance is of a dark colour, mainly black, accompanied with a single, brighter colour. They also have the ability to change their appearance and shape and morph into anything they choose, but will retain their original colours. All ShadowFigmas' colours glow to indicate their well being/status.

A lot can be said about the brightness of their glow--from their health to judging their strength. ShadowFigmas adorn themselves in designs similar to war paint markings and or clothing. No two ShadowFigmas have exactly identical markings. They all have a special design to call their own and wear it proudly. The brighter and larger the glow the longer they have been around. Younger ones have softer, more mellow glows.

ShadowFigmas are genderless but sometimes adopt a gender when necessary, like trying to fit into a society or to just make it easier for other beings to refer to them as something specific.

When they are born, the ShadowFigmas' mind and body could be compared to that of a young adult human. From then on their minds shape and fold with their experiences.

When it comes to eating or resting it varies for each ShadowFigma depending on what they draw energy from. What they can eat and or take energy from is not limited at all. As an example the Orange Figma draws it's powers from the sun and devours light. As long as it's a light source it can take what it needs. Some Figmas eat solid foods such as meat, and or sweets. Some consume things that cannot be seen, like the nightmares or pleasant dreams of children and adults. Some could even eat the earth of a planet or moon, or even stars.

ShadowFigmas are friendly with their own kin, enjoying one another's company. They may travel for days, weeks, years and even thousands of years, but they rarely travel alone and yearn to be with others and have company just as humans do as they are social creatures as well.

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

ShadowFigmas on the move

GOLD
User Image
GREEN
User Image
PURPLE
User Image

RED
User Image
PINK
User Image

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Rules // Bids

-ShadowFigmas are a closed species. That being said once you get one you are free to;

-By all means you can change it's shape/form to whatever you'd like. Add in wings, tails, horns, make it look like a shark, deer or a dragon. They are given the opportunity to be whatever they desire and choose.

-You may resell the ShadowFigma, they are yours to do with once you have bought them. Feel free to change/add onto his design or take something off. They are yours to teach them and mature them into adult Figmas. Please do not change their colors.

-I only ask that you link them back to the thread so they know the story of the ShadowFigmas and their history. Their story is for you to carry on out however you see fit.

-Once you bid you may not retract your offer otherwise I will blacklist you from the rest of my future adopts and art shops

-Inform me if you would like me let you know you have been out bid or if you would like a last day notice.

-New rules tba

User Image

-------------------------------------

Bids so far

Ending Date; August 15 2015
All SB at 10 Bil // All AB at 250 Bil

Gold - NONE YET
Green - NONE YET
Purple - NONE YET
Red - NONE YET
Pink- NONE YET

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Updates // News

-Buy 2 or more Figmas and get them drawn together as chibis
As an example I drew Gold and Pink for you all. Pink is shy so he's hiding behind gold.
User Image

The Orange and Red Figmas you see in the first post belong to me and Kazzy. They were just examples. They are not for sale.

White//Black List

----

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Resting ShadowFigmas

-----------------------

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

----------------------------

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

gaia_angelleft gaia_crown gaia_nitemareright
Annnndd we are open for posts!
Can i AB gold and red please?

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Fabulous Agent Kennedy
Can i AB gold and red please?

Oh my gosH, yes you can. You beautiful soul that's definitely a thing you can do. Please send payment and I'll send you the unmarked versions, plus since you bought 2 ShadowFigmas you get a chibi drawing of the two as well.

Dangerous Spirit

11,675 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
They're 250mil when you AB them? ((sorry ouo;; just making sure))

If it's so, may I AB the green?

*edit* . . . Maybe the purple as well . ..

Kazzy Wolf's Husbando

Romantic Lover

Golden Celestis

No problem, always ask questions when you have them! Ahaha.
And yes that is correct!

Green and maybe Purple, you got it! Please send over payment and after I'll send over the unmarked pieces, and since you bought two of them you as well get a chibi piece of the two along with your new Shadow Babies. And if I do say so myself purple is one of my favorites. = w =

I'm sort of freaking out they are selling so well omG, thank you so much I don't even know what to saY
Pierrot_Riku

Ha i was about to ask the same question XD
sending trade

these are really reasonable black and color
color schemes (which always look nice)
freedom with appearance
affordable for broke peeps like me these are fabu lol

Dangerous Spirit

11,675 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bookworm 100
Pierrot_Riku
Golden Celestis

No problem, always ask questions when you have them! Ahaha.
And yes that is correct!

Green and maybe Purple, you got it! Please send over payment and after I'll send over the unmarked pieces, and since you bought two of them you as well get a chibi piece of the two along with your new Shadow Babies. And if I do say so myself purple is one of my favorites. = w =

I'm sort of freaking out they are selling so well omG, thank you so much I don't even know what to saY

Thank you!
And the trade for them was sent just now.
The purple's design is just soo attractive I just can't help it.
And you're welcome, and thank you, your adoptables are just sooo attractive and interesting I can't help but AB oqo
In addition to that, they're affordable since I'm broke in the search of art and adoptables and etc omg thank you!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff