I made Andi too. It turned out "okay"... razz Here

Hilarious Gekko

Snappul
rainbowzcolor

oooo

made amie on dreamselfy

I made Andi too. It turned out "okay"... razz Here

You guys suck... D:
I spent like half an hour on it! Damn it!
Iliza < Doesn't look half bad but yeh... Not as I imagine her.

Lightbringer

As a note, I'll stop the linearity soon. I just want to deliver some plot-relevant info and then you folks will be free to start wandering around and stuff.

OG Cardholder

Figure I should probs introduce myself, so for anyone who cares, I'm GeriatricWordmonger, and I'll be playing as Liam Eschert, Toma's younger brother. Hello, and good to meet you all!
GeriatricWordmonger

heyo
            the name's rainbow c:
            how are yaaaa?

〃´ ⌄ ` 〃

ugu
            where did scidds go o-o
            hope she's okayyy

anyways
            might reply tomorrow if snap does
            cuz if he doesn't
            then yolo man
            //leaves him
            nah jk im not that mean

〃´ ⌄ ` 〃

amie vy
            extra info on amie just in case u nuggets love her lmao
            w.i.p obviously
            still unfinished ; ^;

Lightbringer

I added the NPCs' appearances to the front page for easy reference, and a small blurb about the Marigold Corporation. A reminder that if any of you want to add some stuff to develop the world some more, I welcome it.

OG Cardholder

rainbowzcolor
heyo
the name's rainbow c:
how are yaaaa?

I'm quite well, thanks. Nice to make your acquaintance.

Takarashi
I added the NPCs' appearances to the front page for easy reference, and a small blurb about the Marigold Corporation. A reminder that if any of you want to add some stuff to develop the world some more, I welcome it.

I just have a couple of nitpicks about the NPC's really.

First and foremost, you forgot the 'a' in "Toma" when giving his description.

Secondly, the weights you gave for the NPC men seem a bit... Light. 155 isn't that heavy, especially for someone as tall as 6'2" like Toma. Also, muscle weighs more than fat. If he's muscular and lithe, then he's probably in the 175-190 range. If he's broad shouldered and heroic looking, he's probably closer to 215-225. Look up the weights of proffesional sports players for reference, if you'd like. The mayor as well would likely be heavier, probably around 200 lbs.

Again, that's nitpicky.

Lightbringer

GeriatricWordmonger
I just have a couple of nitpicks about the NPC's really.

First and foremost, you forgot the 'a' in "Toma" when giving his description.

Secondly, the weights you gave for the NPC men seem a bit... Light. 155 isn't that heavy, especially for someone as tall as 6'2" like Toma. Also, muscle weighs more than fat. If he's muscular and lithe, then he's probably in the 175-190 range. If he's broad shouldered and heroic looking, he's probably closer to 215-225. Look up the weights of proffesional sports players for reference, if you'd like. The mayor as well would likely be heavier, probably around 200 lbs.

Again, that's nitpicky.
I welcome the criticism. I admittedly don't have a good reference of body dimensions, I just try to take my own and upscale them. I'll adjust those. And yeah, got the typo of Toma's name, thanks for the catch.

OG Cardholder

Takarashi
I welcome the criticism. I admittedly don't have a good reference of body dimensions, I just try to take my own and upscale them. I'll adjust those. And yeah, got the typo of Toma's name, thanks for the catch.

I feel like I'm supposed to be saying you're welcome here, and I suppose you are, but I'm just happy to be able to contribute something. Or rather, I'm happy that me being slightly a**l about something wasn't taken as a personal attack.

Lightbringer

GeriatricWordmonger
I feel like I'm supposed to be saying you're welcome here, and I suppose you are, but I'm just happy to be able to contribute something. Or rather, I'm happy that me being slightly a**l about something wasn't taken as a personal attack.
Heh, I get'cha. I'm a bit of an odd person, I guess, in that I'm constantly looking for criticism of my work as opposed to compliments and such. I find that a lot of people have a hard time being honest, to the point that it becomes a detriment (like they won't speak up and such), so it's refreshing when someone actually will point out things that are wrong to me.

OG Cardholder

Takarashi
Heh, I get'cha. I'm a bit of an odd person, I guess, in that I'm constantly looking for criticism of my work as opposed to compliments and such. I find that a lot of people have a hard time being honest, to the point that it becomes a detriment (like they won't speak up and such), so it's refreshing when someone actually will point out things that are wrong to me.

Thank's me. I'm a professional wrongness pointer-outer. My screen name was going to be "Captain Obvious" but I figured that was taken.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff