Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sex Symbol

it really bothers me that people expects me to be seriously happy bec of material stuff that i have
but srsly.how can you be happy when your 'rents won't make time for you or they're too cold to you? or that they hated every single thing you do? like ugh i'm not saying things aren't enough because trust me, i really had enough of all these materialistic stuff. I just wanted to have some quality time with my parents,let me be myself and maybe let me have a boyfriend already scream

Shirtless Streaker

But your married.

Nymph

boys aint s**t tho

i promise that isnt the only thing i got out of ur post lol

I am stereo's Princess

Unstoppable Abomination

don't worry you'll be old and dying before you know it

Sex Symbol

Neko Heroine
But your married.

oh. i haven't divorced him yet. he's my ex irl and parents were against the idea of boyfriends so yeah. we broke up.

Sex Symbol

dot hash

probably spend the rest of my life taking care of cats and knitting sweaters lol

MikeCzech's Wife

Have you tried talking to them about it? Sorry I don't know the whole situation so not sure if that might help but I would try also remember they aren't the only people that care you have so many other people that care about you and love you that while they're supposed to be the most important its okay because you're still very loved and you make those people happy. remember that it will eventually get better.

Muscular Egg

move out
make own family
do what they didnt

I am stereo's Princess

Unstoppable Abomination

Innocent Imperfection
dot hash

probably spend the rest of my life taking care of cats and knitting sweaters lol

i mean tbh if thts wat u end up doing u got away lucky

Sex Symbol

Moire nan Aingeal
Have you tried talking to them about it? Sorry I don't know the whole situation so not sure if that might help but I would try also remember they aren't the only people that care you have so many other people that care about you and love you that while they're supposed to be the most important its okay because you're still very loved and you make those people happy. remember that it will eventually get better.

yeah. but they're well.. typical traditional asian parents wherein their kids must be perfect so almost everything is a no-no. i can't even go out with my guy friends lol

WunderlandHatter's Honey Bun

Innocent Imperfection
it really bothers me that people expects me to be seriously happy bec of material stuff that i have
but srsly.how can you be happy when your 'rents won't make time for you or they're too cold to you? or that they hated every single thing you do? like ugh i'm not saying things aren't enough because trust me, i really had enough of all these materialistic stuff. I just wanted to have some quality time with my parents,let me be myself and maybe let me have a boyfriend already scream

I am sure that your parents are doing the best they know how. I really hope if you try talking to them more and explaining how you feel they will come around. *hugs* Sorry you are going through this.

MikeCzech's Wife

Innocent Imperfection
Moire nan Aingeal

yeah. but they're well.. typical traditional asian parents wherein their kids must be perfect so almost everything is a no-no. i can't even go out with my guy friends lol

How old are you?

Sex Symbol

Moire nan Aingeal
Innocent Imperfection
Moire nan Aingeal

How old are you?

Lover

I went through the same thing when I was a kid/teen.
My parents divorced when I was I was little, and then it became this competition of who could buy me the most crap I didn't need or want to substitute for actual affection.
I just started returning or selling the stuff til they caught on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff