User Image

Man. I was about ready to take another nap when two more guests arrived in La Victoire this evening. And let me tell you, I think our new guests are up to absolutely no good! Hey YOU TWO! I don't want graffiti on the walls! I don't know if these two are on a date of terror, or if they were sent here to cause mischief, but they are wearing this poor little Kitten Star out. Let me introduce you to our newest visitors:

User Image

User Image User Image Vibrant Graveyard Crasher and Angry Dark Dino are ready to cause mischief! Bring out your inner rebel with their attitude-inspiring attire. Make sure to pick up your copy of these items before they leave La Victoire at 9:59AM PDT on August 6, 2015 or before they sell out.

Hurry. I don't know what other trouble these two may cause in the store. Nooo! Why did you two spray paint my bed!?? What good does that do!? Sob! Cygnus I need a little help here!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!