Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Co-op Multiplayer playing Final Fantasy Jobs! What the *fun* yes! wink

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/final_fantasy_explorers/b/3ds/archive/2015/07/30/final-fantasy-explorers-western-release-confirmed-with-new-trailer.aspx

A 2016 game!

Enduring Spirit

I've been waiting for the announcement of this game for out here, and it finally happened! My excitement is through the roof. First, Odin Sphere Leifdrasir, and now this. What else for January? I am psyched! The game looks fun, I'm sure it will be a blast. More excited for this than FF15. XD

Dedicated Gaian

4,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Spyrite
I've been waiting for the announcement of this game for out here, and it finally happened! My excitement is through the roof. First, Odin Sphere Leifdrasir, and now this. What else for January? I am psyched! The game looks fun, I'm sure it will be a blast. More excited for this than FF15. XD

Wow at that last comment. Did not expect that to be said.

Feline Lunatic

16,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Hero 100
This game looks fun! Will get it when it comes out... cat_smile

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Old or new 3DS? o.o

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Simply Obtuse
Sahri
Old or new 3DS? o.o

It's coming out for the 3DS.

Yes I knew that but will it be playable on both 3DS generations?

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
I can't wait for it to come out ^^ I loved Fantasy Life, so I'm sure I'll like this game

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Spyrite

what is this about a new Odin Sphere game ? o.o

Enduring Spirit

superherocat
Spyrite

Wow at that last comment. Did not expect that to be said.

And it has. Yes, FF15 is beautiful and the gameplay seems fun by the demo. But really, too much of a long wait that the wanting for it has gone down a lot. Plus, this kind is a fresh take on the FF series. I really like it.

Enduring Spirit

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Spyrite

Odin Sphere Leifdrasir, a full remake of the original game. It shall have new story elements, revamp battle system, new maps, features, and more that couldn't be put in the original. Will also have the original as an HD port. Search it up, there's a trailer for it. ^_____^

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
Spyrite
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Spyrite

Odin Sphere Leifdrasir, a full remake of the original game. It shall have new story elements, revamp battle system, new maps, features, and more that couldn't be put in the original. Will also have the original as an HD port. Search it up, there's a trailer for it. ^_____^

oh... my... god xD that is so cool. I have the original game and I love it. is it for the PS4? I have a feeling it might ;w; *owns PS3*
so SE will bring over a(nother) FF that sold and reviewed poorly but wont bring over any 3DS DQ games.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff