Anybody else here an old-timer?

Yeata Zi's Bae

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Lucky Explorer

Yo. I'm from '07, and I recently came back. It's weird, huh?
Just consider yourself aa newbie.
Make adjustments less painful in the long run. Too many things have changed in the decade passed.
Andasax
Yo. I'm from '07, and I recently came back. It's weird, huh?

Welcome back as well!
I just popped in to see how things had changed and... Well... They have.

Janine Melnitz
Just consider yourself aa newbie.
Make adjustments less painful in the long run. Too many things have changed in the decade passed.

I can see that!

Bashful Fairy

welcome back!
things have inflated astronomically and there are honestly too many items to keep track of anymore, so don't even try.
when i came back, it all felt very overwhelming at first...
then i just started posting and hanging out in the same old places and realized it actually hasn't changed as much as i thought.

Sparkly Star

I joined back in '06 myself. Recently returned after about... I want to say 5 years?

I think I poked my head in back in '13 or so made a new avi and then left again, but I don't really count that as much of anything. To get back to my last time active it would have been back in 2010. So much has changed in 5 years. So, so much!

Thankfully there's a lot that's the same too. So it's all good.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome back, your gaian account is around ten years old.

Well we still get posts from people who left on hiatus coming back and now they are wondering about all the new items and inflation. If it was okay then then it must be okay now I suppose. A true tradition.

I kinda wanna go back in time and show them what "Inflation" means now.

Lupine Labtech

You can tell who left and came back by their avatars.

sweetest lace 's Husband

Vogue Model

Same boat here.
What the hell have you guys done to my website in the past five years?
mad

ambers_rainbow's Husbando

Aged Gaian

Paper Gears
Welcome back, your gaian account is around ten years old.

Well we still get posts from people who left on hiatus coming back and now they are wondering about all the new items and inflation. If it was okay then then it must be okay now I suppose. A true tradition.

I kinda wanna go back in time and show them what "Inflation" means now.
I'm in a similar place as OP, old timers complained about inflation because they knew what would happen if it continued to grow so out of hand. Those who complained back then don't need to be shown now, they owe Gaia a big "I TOLD YOU SO!"
I played in 07' for a long time but unfortunately lost my old account. I missed the game so I decided to try it out again lol.

Anyway, welcome back!

Shirtless Fatcat

I feel like i haven't really been active since like....2012.... I can only imaine what it's like coming back after so many years and trying to navigate the site and wondering where everything is and who the NPCs are.
Mio_Mikata
I feel like i haven't really been active since like....2012.... I can only imaine what it's like coming back after so many years and trying to navigate the site and wondering where everything is and who the NPCs are.
I personally don't have much of an issue with it. It's very similar to when I played, menu-wise.

Shirtless Fatcat

Martyr Logarius
Mio_Mikata
I personally don't have much of an issue with it. It's very similar to when I played, menu-wise.

That makes sense. My ex bf came back after not playing since 05 and he was wondering where the map went and the like. lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff