Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

ooh I forgot to mention...

thanks for all the pretty demure items we're getting lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!! emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
hope to see mooooooooree emotion_dowant emotion_dowant emotion_drool
and hope to see also demure items in Loyal's emotion_yatta

-hugs staff-

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Hanister
events/games:
Hi! ; v ;
I haven't been able to play the new pet game for almost 2 days now, I've already posted in the glitch report thread for it, but to recap, i'm having either lag problems, loading problems, or button problems on three different browsers and on two different computers.
I was just wondering when can I expect an update to the game? So I don't keep trying relentlessly to get the game to work.

We're still actively working on bugs and fixes for the game, sorry that you're having problems accessing it, we are going through the bug report thread to address problems.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Zero Omega
XonyMudd
Features

Currently we have a kickstarter to pick the next Gaian creature to be converted into a kin. Are you considering perhaps making a Kin Ticket or having a contest where users can design (at least name and art) kin?

Oh wow, must have missed that announcement xD guess I better edit that question

BAM!

.: [ AND THE DIRT IS GONE. ] :.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Features: Secret Promenade 2010 place

Hello, can you please bring back the Secret Promenade 2010 place?
That awesome nighttime place where you could go up the stairs, enjoy the
view and moonlight and go down and get drinks, food and snacks etc.

It's one of my favorite places and I went there almost every day with
my old account, I know this was in 2010 but it feels like it was last year,
then the place disappeared. Here is a picture of it:

User Image

I really hope you can bring it back.

Fashionable Gaian

Games

May I know the status of fishing? Hope you guys are still working on it.

Thank you - Miro

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
pepper-tea
Tall Dark and Snarky
Items

I've noticed with the somewhat returning Velvetine colour scheme that sometimes, there are items that are tagged "Velvetine," and then other times, there are items tagged "Velveteen."
Is this a mistake in the tagging? Which one is correct?

Sorry, I don't know myself, but I can alert someone so that it may be more standardized in the future. Since both are there, I suggest checking both when you want items of that color, for now -- just to be sure you see them all.

Velvetine is the Name of the NPC that the color scheme originated with, however. smile

Unheard's Bestie

Generous Bunny

bluealaris
Ariellati
Shops/Items

I bought GC when Bake a Cake came out. Unfortunately it left the shop without notice. Is there a possibility it may come back soon?

Bake a Cake is currently retired for the time being, but we will release announcements for it if it does get another pass in our Cash Shop! Thanks for letting us know that you are interested in seeing it again.

Alright! Thank you so much for answering c:

Valenas's Fav

Dangerous Hunter

13,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hive Mind 200
bluealaris
Plumpest Panda
Events / Games

Any way you guys are going to make the Lake Kindred game more balanced so everyone has a more equal chance at actually getting egg drops. I know of so many people, including myself, that is a higher level that has never gotten one egg drop at all, while some get multiple within their first few levels.

It's not fair to those who can't even get a chance to get anything but their starter and Lucky at level 10, without paying GC, when everyone wants a Stagony.

Currently everyone has the same chances to get eggs. Its all a matter of luck- they are simply balanced to appear randomly so in effect some users can win eggs very early in the game and others take a while. Anyone who has played a dungeon raid knows the frustration of rare drops. mrgreen

Bam!

Invisible Pawn

Zero Omega
XonyMudd
Features

Currently we have a kickstarter to pick the next Gaian creature to be converted into a kin. Are you considering perhaps making a Kin Ticket or having a contest where users can design (at least name and art) kin?

Oh wow, must have missed that announcement xD guess I better edit that question

BAM!

thanks and wow, that ticket looks purty!

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
*reposting cause I really want someone to see this ;__; *
Shops
LV, the cash shop, needs updated filters.
At the moment the ones we have, to put it plainly, suck.
I would suggest removing the current filters we have and changing them to the following:
Feature (which would have the latest updates)
All (everything)
Bundles
Recolours
LQI
and Chance.

We don't need any others. like 'fun' or 'birthdays' as those arent even used.
These 6 filters will hold everything that gets released, as those are usually the only kind of items that we get in LV anyway.
It would make it waaay easier to find the stuff we're after.

And if you really loved us, you would add a search bar that you can type in!

Magical Kin

21,150 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Woo Mee
The Iron Magus
Woo Mee
Items

SO I was talking to a friend a few days ago and we fell on the topic of WATERMEAT
I remember when everyone wanted a watermeat! So I was just wondering if you'd ever consider bringing him back somehow?

Also thanks for having an ATS on my birthday ho ho ho~

Watermeat in Lake Kindred!

It should be like Magikarp... totally useless at first, and then evolve into something amazing. XD

That would be cool emotion_kirakira
Though levelling him up would be a... pain XD

User Image

I think Lucky has that spot right now rofl

Let Me Live's Significant Otter

Laureled Peacemaker

45,925 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Peacekeeper 500
  • Shopkeep's Apprentice 500

Misc

How many different AtSs can I ask the same question without being banned from AtS?
lol

Cosmogonal Cultist

33,915 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Team Rina 200
  • Beta Gaian 0
Woo Mee
The Iron Magus
Woo Mee
Items

SO I was talking to a friend a few days ago and we fell on the topic of WATERMEAT
I remember when everyone wanted a watermeat! So I was just wondering if you'd ever consider bringing him back somehow?

Also thanks for having an ATS on my birthday ho ho ho~

Watermeat in Lake Kindred!

It should be like Magikarp... totally useless at first, and then evolve into something amazing. XD

That would be cool emotion_kirakira
Though levelling him up would be a... pain XD

Watermeat used Splash!

...but nothing happened. emotion_facepalm

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Chive It Up
Manga

Can we please get the Manga organized in some kind of.. chronological order or something? Or at least have them stamped in the order of which the mangas were produced? It's so confusing to try and reread stuff... it's all thrown together.

It's sort of in chronological order already, though it's in storyline order rather then 'comic released' order. It's just that they've seperated it into the 'main' story (everything above Misc comics) and mini stories that may or may not tie in to the main (Misc comics).

Enigmatic Bachelorette

10,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
1/3

Games

When will fishing come back?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff