Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Bunny

19,225 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
ponponpon way x2
No eggs here, either.

Ya, I am having trouble getting eggs as well. The drop rate is atrocious, especially for the starter kin, at least for my experience.

Original Rogue

11,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
I feel like there needs to be something in the game that you can use/do that can guarantee you an egg from a kin you want, and have that be a way to keep people from getting the kin they don't want as well. You know, like Pokeballs in Pokemon.

Sexy Assailant

Honey of the South
I feel like there needs to be something in the game that you can use/do that can guarantee you an egg from a kin you want, and have that be a way to keep people from getting the kin they don't want as well. You know, like Pokeballs in Pokemon.

I wouldn't mind a re-balancing act, even if it meant the other rewards were nerfed and the egg sell-back was reduced. Though, honestly, I wouldn't put it past the marketing team to do something atrocious regarding this.

Dedicated Hellraiser

12,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
Kinda sucks I haven't seen many except 2 of the weak frog looking things
mad
Yeah I haven't really gotten many eggs either. It's rather frustrating to go through many battles and not get the eggs. I was hoping to at least get lucky before it was removed but yeah no luck there. neutral

Headstrong Survivor

23,875 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Party Member 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I'm not getting any eggs either. It makes me not want to play the game at all tho. confused

Impassioned Misfit

I'd really like to be able to give people extra kin i don't want. I've fought more Kokeshis than anything but i've got a metric assload of Ghost Lantern kin...

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Been getting several kokeshis and lantern eggs, and no sell back option.

Gaia please add it, or I might be forced to sell others I intend to keep to make room for new ones.

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
It's been two days and still no eggs. Have they gone back to the uneven scale on how often Kin Eggs are dropped?

-sighs-

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
My trainer is at like level 11 and I have only got like four eggs, it's not really fair that other people have like 30 and 40 eggs...
I've been playing non stop for two days on my cell phone too. sad

It would be great if they would un-soulbind the darn things, I have two Willowcroaks, I only need one. I wish we could sell the extras on the MP.

Alien Punk

21,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Ive only ever gotten 1 egg its stupid af

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Skill Level 14.
Not a single egg has dropped prior to this event and not a single egg has dropped during.
At this point, I don't really care too much anymore but I will be annoyed if I miss an achievement because of this emo

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
I have to admit that I haven't gotten a single event egg, either. Hell, I haven't really even gotten any event items for that matter. I got one item, that's it, everything else has been healing potions and bits of gold. It's not much fun when you can't get any of the event things. neutral

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff