Welcome to Gaia! ::

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
hello there, how are you guys? i am looking for friends and friendly conversation out of boredom or i may die from it. xp
BluebirdMilly
hello there, how are you guys? i am looking for friends and friendly conversation out of boredom or i may die from it. xp

Hi! >u< I'm doing very well c: And yourself?

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

I am doing very well thank you, what have you been up to tonight? or this morning ? depends on yoru time zone
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

I am doing very well thank you, what have you been up to tonight? or this morning ? depends on yoru time zone

Staving off boredom with a stick, mostly, hahah. I just finished season two of American Horror Story, and I'll probably start season three next week. I kept hearing about it, but I never did realize how good the series was until I actually started watching it~ What've you been doing? :3

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

Staving off boredom with a stick, mostly, hahah. I just finished season two of American Horror Story, and I'll probably start season three next week. I kept hearing about it, but I never did realize how good the series was until I actually started watching it~ What've you been doing? :3
I tried watching the first season but like the first episode was just so sexual i was like uh okay.. where is the horror. and the first episode wasn't even scary so i stopped watching

Feline Kitten

5,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
BluebirdMilly

lol

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Senpai Kitty Bae
BluebirdMilly

lol
how are you|?
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

I tried watching the first season but like the first episode was just so sexual i was like uh okay.. where is the horror. and the first episode wasn't even scary so i stopped watching

Ah, I didn't think much of it was actually scary. Then again, I'm not easily scared. :3 But it's definitely a good story! Especially the second season.

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

Ah, I didn't think much of it was actually scary. Then again, I'm not easily scared. :3 But it's definitely a good story! Especially the second season.
Maybe i'll watch it again then maybe
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

Hahah. Definitely if you get bored.

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

which happens everyday hahahhaha
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

/o/ Well hey then, I have provided entertainment!

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

heh thank you very much
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

heh thank you very much

Of course. c:
How've you been?

TheNinjaArtist's Husband

Shy Friend

9,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Timid 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly
Syndicate Sylveon
BluebirdMilly

heh thank you very much

Of course. c:
How've you been?
I've been good i've been looking around the market place

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items