Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sinacious's Waifu

Glittering Trash

So I decided to pop into the world of the internet and find out if it's worth coming back...

ITS SO NOT LOLOLOL

I love some of the things on the internet. I'll usually log on for a week or two and check things out then disappear. I mainly use it for music and media only anyway. I like communicating face to face a lot better.

Sinacious's Waifu

Glittering Trash

Harshingmyfuzz
I love some of the things on the internet. I'll usually log on for a week or two and check things out then disappear. I mainly use it for music and media only anyway. I like communicating face to face a lot better.

I usually use the internet for banking and e-mail ... that's about it. I find it a waste of time to do anything else...I suppose music is a good excuse to use the internet as well. lol
Sabbycak3s
Harshingmyfuzz

I usually use the internet for banking and e-mail ... that's about it. I find it a waste of time to do anything else...I suppose music is a good excuse to use the internet as well. lol

I would buy my music in person if we had vinyl shops or CD stores around here. Oh well. I don't even email and I go to the bank to check my stuff. I sort of hate the internet to a degree. There's a lot of things I see that really bother me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff