User Image

Man, oh, man, oh man! I celebrated Taco Tuesdays with shrimp tacos! Cygnus insisted for no garlic sauce to be near my plate, but my shrimp tacos were tasty nonetheless.

It's called Taco Tuesday.

Tuesday. Tuesdays. Meh. It's all the same! ANYWAY. Before I was interrupted, in return for not having garlic sauce on my shrimp tacos I asked Cygnus to bake me a cake. Cake goes good with any meal! Right?

You threatened to blackmail me with giving Rina pictures for her Dropplr.

Hey! There's nothing wrong with a little motivation! Cygnus whipped me up a super delicious chocolate cake. The cake was sooo good it gave me a wonderful idea for something brand new on the shelves of La Victoire. Why leave the baking to only Cyngus when everyone can try! Do you want to Bake a Cake? Here's your chance:

User Image

User Image Try Bake a Cake to unleash your inner baker! Bake a Cake is packed with amazing prizes. For starters, you could score gold or charms. That isn't all. You can even nab items such as Kawaii Gaia-Tan, Shatterproof, Cursed Bundle, or Smooth Talker! And if you are super lucky you could even win a Project Platinum Ticket or $1000 in Gaia Cash!

What are you waiting for? Let's get this bake-a-thon started. I'm here if you need someone to taste your cake! It's a challenging job, but someone has to do it!

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!