Welcome to Gaia! ::

BOOO-YAH! SNAKE-EYES BABY! Humans for the ******** win!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Epic Myth

You've had amazing hits, nice job!!!
Wow, we may have driven Morgeaux away, but we took a heck of a beating. o.o Good job, though, guys! 'Specially to your boys, Epic Myth! xD Awesome hits!

I'm going to wait for Romantic and Tub Tub to post before posting Kairina again. But what do you guys think of the battle system so far? Do you think it's pretty fair?

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Kairi Nightingale
Wow, we may have driven Morgeaux away, but we took a heck of a beating. o.o Good job, though, guys! 'Specially to your boys, Epic Myth! xD Awesome hits!

I'm going to wait for Romantic and Tub Tub to post before posting Kairina again. But what do you guys think of the battle system so far? Do you think it's pretty fair?

The battle system has the right amount of odds to keep fights fast, but unpredictable. I have seen a few battle systems throughout my life and this one of the best I've seen for a walk in.

I will get a post up later today.

Demonic Hunter

11,250 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Demonic Associate 100
Epic Myth
nice shot! Poor Skaven has to respawn now.
Kairi Nightingale

I'm not all that familiar with battle systems. I'm used to old tried battle RP's where its a contest of words. But this takes egos and pride right out of the equation and allows anyone to win or lose. And the feeling of rolling a good pair is extremely satisfying.

And thanks guys, my boys do what they can. All of your characters are doing awesome too.
Last of the Romantics

Epic Myth

Thanks for the feedback, guys! This is the first time I've used this system, and I'm really glad it's working out so far. If you guys have any concerns or criticisms about the system or role-play, don't hesitate to let me know.

I am a little busier this weekend than I thought, but 'll try to post for Kairina tonight or tomorrow.

Generous Daredevil

7,675 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Guys I will be unable to post for 2 weeks so ill just leave Jack unconscious for whilst im away from gaia im off to go camping ing Germany
jarmania
Guys I will be unable to post for 2 weeks so ill just leave Jack unconscious for whilst im away from gaia im off to go camping ing Germany

Alright! We'll have the characters put Jack somewhere safe in the meantime. Have fun!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Epic Myth
Kairi Nightingale

I'll hopefully will be posting in for Ren (as your medic) in a day or two. I've unfortunately been sick and my family has been nagging me to rest and whatnot (I'm sure you know how it goes lol). Sorry for the wait!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Epic Myth
Kairi Nightingale

I'll hopefully will be posting in for Ren (as your medic) in a day or two. I've unfortunately been sick and my family has been nagging me to rest and whatnot (I'm sure you know how it goes lol). Sorry for the wait!
ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello, everyone!

Unfortunately, Epic Myth has informed me that he currently can't post in the rp any longer and will be leaving the role play until further notice. His characters will be under the temporary control of me and xxNaturalxxDisasterxx and moved to a safe location until further notice.

Jarmania's character Jack will also be taken care of until Jarmania's return from his trip.

Updates to the RP's front page reflecting these changes and the current of the profess of the RP will be posted within the next few days. I'll also be posting as Kairina within the next couple days as well. Sorry for any delay.

Also, xxNaturalxxDisasterxx has also informed me that she's away on a short trip and may not be able to post until Monday.

Sorry for any inconveniences and thank you to everyone who is patiently awaiting responses.

xxNaturalxxDisasterxx

Tub Tub Tucker

Last of the Romantics

Demetria656

jarmania

High-functioning Trash

Kairi Nightingale

Thanks for the update, I was kinda worried something had happened to the rp. I may post after the next person, whoever it'll be.

And I hope everyone stays safe on their trips!

Princess Legion

44,450 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Team Peyo 25
Yes! I'm back. So sorry for not notifying ahead of time, lots of RL stuff came up right before and then I just wanted to be out of here. But I'm back and ready to post smile
Tub Tub Tucker
Kairi Nightingale

Thanks for the update, I was kinda worried something had happened to the rp. I may post after the next person, whoever it'll be.

And I hope everyone stays safe on their trips!

Yeah, no worries! I think it's just a case of a bunch of people getting busy at around the same time. Anyway, sorry for the delay, but I'll be updating the front page now and post for characters right now, if that's okay with everyone. =)

I'll post another announcement when I've finished updating the front page. If anyone wishes to post before Kairina, let me know soon!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff