User Image

Aaack! Gaians! I woke up from my super serious and super important kitten star nap to find all of these critters running around the shop! I have no clue how they got in. My weekly game of Dungeons and Landsharks with some of the other animals isn't until next week so that can't be the reason why. Cygnus wouldn't have let them in. Hmm. Can you help catch these Naughty Critters? Wait! No! Not my stash of candy!! Come back!

User Image

User Image Don't alarmed at how adorable these Naughty Critters are when you catch them. Each bundle contains recolors from the not so distant past and an exclusive recolor such as Innocent Hind of Avalon, Merri Going Above, Queen Rabbitan, or Kama's Suspicion!

So will you help a kitten star out with getting these Naughty Critters out of La Victoire? Hurry. I'm not sure how long they will stick around before they get into more critter shenanigans someplace els- OH MY GOSH NOT MY PIZZA. Please!! Anything but the pizza! Wait!!!

Heh.

Visit La Victoire!

Need some Gaia Cash? Stock up online or get instant Cash via PayPal! You can convert your unused retail gift cards into Gaia Cash with PayGarden!