Welcome to Gaia! ::

Most addicting game for you?
For me it would be

1. USF4 Lol, I have been playing this game for the last 7 years non-stop. Basically all the time when I got free time.
2. HS I usually don't like card games, but I have to say Blizzard has done a great job with this one. Haven't payed 1$ so far,
just F2P & it's rly addicting.
3. C&C3 ye my fav RTS game, always coming back for some online games. Best C&C IMO and the online community is still strong after all the years.

Wealthy Genius

11,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Profitable 100
  • Market Browser 100
Streetfighter and Gaia. mrgreen

King Rabbit

mass effect.
and
destiny, but the addiction comes and goes. I try to play every weekend for xur.

tinyncute's Husband

Indomitable Fatcat

These were the games that I used to play back when I still had time to waste hahaha.

1.) Diablo 2: LoD - still installed on my laptop up to now. I play that when I need my gaming fix
2.) Monster Hunter series
3.) Guild Wars 2 - Pretty much sunk at least 500hrs or so on this game back then.

Eloquent Muse

Skyrim, Sims 3, Story of Seasons, Splatoon, and Animal Crossing. Special mention going to Ragnarok Online, where I spent any, many years.
As of currently Don't Starve Together has this strange ability where I hop on at about 7 in the evening then all of a sudden it's 2 in the morning and I have no idea what just happened
i can put 200 hours into an Elder Scrolls playthrough and feel like i only played for 20.

Hopeful Lunatic

13,975 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Perfect Attendance 400
disgaea on psp. I have over 500 hours logged.

Vicious Loverboy

26,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
Currently the title is given to Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

I didn't want to play it originally and never quite understood or got into the series beforehand. But after a plea from a friend who wouldn't stop talking about and surprised me with my own copy, I've begun to understand the madness and addiction and regret never playing the series from the start LOL.

Anytime my friends suggest going on a hunt for a monster, I'm always more than happy to jump on the bandwagon and tag along. C:

Aged Gawker

Saga Frontier.

Blessed Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
I can play Tetris all day, also a game called Brain Drain. Brain Drain is a very obscure puzzle game for the GameBoy/GBA.

I also can play the mario games alot, specifically Super Mario Bros 3.

Newer stuff, Assassin's Creed and Fallout 3/NV

HD LCD's Wife

Eloquent Lunatic

The only games I've ever been addicted to were Runescape and League of Legends and that was a long time ago.

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
The Mass Effect series. The first one feels like a bit of a chore now, but I love the whole thing. Even the original ending of ME 3.
omg it has to be GTAV Online... just look at all the crazy stuff you can experience! https://youtu.be/lYzBhybvUR0 surprised surprised

-superrmamma-'s Senpai

Feral Shapeshifter

Right now it's elder scrolls online :3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out