Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

An RP about a magical girl/boy multi-genre musical group who is destined to save the world
                      Magical girl/boy & comedy RP
                      Full! ~ NOW OPEN~
                      By Teddyursaa
                      ✦ Inspired by the fact that I wanted to do a comedy RP with a kind of ridiculous set-up
                      ✦ Inspired by magical girls and boys
                      ✦ Help credited to Enable Llamas

Profiles & OOC Thread & Skype Chat Link

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

User Image

Yo!A man with a hood over his eyes and his face walks up to you, shouting that one word. He doesn't appear to be holding something dangerous and his hands are just in his pockets. You wonder why you can't see his face until he starts talking again. Or maybe it's a... she. You can't tell. Their voice is extremely questionably too.

Oh wait... Are you... them? Them, who? Don't be daft, man! You're part of that group, aren't you? You know, the multi-genre band, S.a.c.r.e.d! Oh it must be you! You have such class and grace... I pretty much worship you guys. Uh... Okay? are the words you think to yourself. Although, you are always humbled to see a fan of your work.

Don't be modest. I can see it in your eyes that you love what I just told you. You're a part of an awesome band like that and you're famous! What else could you possibly ask for? You don't really have much to say. All you do is shrug, kind of agreeing with them.

Oh ho... I see that you're asking for more! Has the fame actually got you bored? No way! Unbelievable! You don't even need to speak! I can see it in your eyes that you're bored of the fame and you... crave something more. Well, look at what I hold in this... briefcase! ...Where did that briefcase come from? Anyway, the man pulls out of a briefcase from seemingly nowhere and you stare at the things he has inside.

Ah, yes... I can see your eyes twinkling even before you look at it... What? Pfft, no way, I'm not a scammer! These charms that I have right here hold awesome power. And since you're here right now, why don't you just... take one? Yes... That's it... Take one of these amazing charms. You admire these "charms". This is really sketchy... For whatever reason, you just keep listening to them. You start to reach for one of these "charms" but, at the last second, you retract your hand. You need more information. However, you don't ask for anything more. You continue to say nothing, by choice. They're probably gonna say something else.

Magical powers? Shooooosh, dude, don't worry about anything like that! They're cool a** looking charms, you've got to have them! What are they for? What do you mean, what are they for? They're just charms. That have no special powers at all. ...W-were you really thinking that? And how the hell did they know that?! And why the hell does he look shifty as hell saying that?!

Well... If I were to be completely honest with you, the charms induce a certain... change in you.
                                                        You will be compelled to say, do, and act on something and your entire outlook on life will change. You being a musician is helpful too. That'll definitely come in handy later.
                                                        The ******** does all that even mean? You just wonder, starting to walk away from them but they hand you one of the charms anyway.

Well, anyway, just watch your back from now on. Anything can happen. I most definitely mean, anything, my friend. Keep your friends close but remember, keep your enemies closer. I must take my leave now. I will be back. In the future, you may need my help. Have a great World Tour! Heed my words. Creepy... And just like they're gone. Not that you looked back or anything.

So, without a second thought, you take the charms. You wear them around your neck or wherever else you feel need to put them. In the weeks since then, nothing special has happened with them. They will come in handy soon... according to what that person said. You soon find out that your other band mates have received the same thing. However, when you take it off to sleep or to shower or some other miscellaneous daily activity where you wouldn't wear the damn thing, you feel as if... it is calling back to you in a deep voice, speaking the name of the band you are apart of: "S.a.c.r.e.d" all throughout your dreams...

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

> ✦ > First of all, literacy. I do not expect us all to write novels but I do expect us all to be able to write. This is not an overly literate RP but I do wish to see at least 1-2 paragraphs per post. Proper grammar and spelling is also important.
                                                > ✦ > No godmodding, autohitting, or anything of that nature. No control of someone else's character unless they are going to be gone for an extended period of time. And only if they give you permission to do so beforehand. With that being said, if you're going to make a powerful character, make them have some faults. Nobody is perfect. I do not expect you to make your character as such.
                                                > ✦ > Time-skip for sex. If you have to act it out, do it in the PM's between one another privately. I do not encourage this, though.
                                                > ✦ > Active, active, active. Please be active. If you are inactive for more than 5 days, I will send you a warning. If you do not respond within two days time, you will booted from the RP and your spot will be opened again.
                                                > ✦ > If you'd like to reserve a spot, simply ask me. Doesn't take more than that. Simply ask me, "May I reserve this spot?" and I shall reserve it for you.
                                                > ✦ > Send me profiles titled after the spot you are choosing. Example: "Singer/Main Vocalist" or "Drummer". Get the idea?
                                                > ✦ > Be nice and respect your fellow RPers.
                                                > ✦ > Do not mess with the skeleton. Keep it in its original format, and keep everything where it is.
                                                > ✦ > This RP is going to be very silly. So, if anything strikes you as strange or weird in this RP, please respond with something just as silly or crazy.
                                                > ✦ > This is technically, a magical girl/boy RP. It's just... a little different.
                                                > ✦ > Anyway, I think that's all for now! New rules will be added as I see fit! If you have any questions, please send me a PM! Thank you and enjoy!

> ✦ > Does S.A.C.R.E.D. stand for anything? That is a very good question. Yes, it does, stand for something. It stands for Super Awesome Cool Rad Electric Dope. Yeah... Such an awesome name, right?
                                                > ✦ > Since this is a magical girl/boy RP, does that mean we get to change into super, cute, awesome uniforms to fight with? I mean, of course, people! What would a magical girl/boy RP be without costume changes and vocal transformations before said transformations! Each member of S.a.c.r.e.d holds their instrument above them, and closes their eyes. Through the power of sound and music, their whole body glimmers a bright, rainbow light and they begin to change. To complete their transformation, they must shout "Super! Awesome! Cool! Rad! Electric! Dope!" and their instrument and their costume changes. They can be totally metal or totally adorable looking depending on what you want them to look like. In the skeleton, that'll make more sense. When they learn to control their powers more, they won't have to even vocalize anything.
                                                > ✦ > Are the positions genderlocked or anything? Nope! Go ahead and make your character whatever gender (or gender-fluid or non-binary type of person etc etc) you'd like!
                                                > ✦ > What are the enemies that we're going to be facing called? They are called "Phaid" (pronounced like fade) and they are demons and monsters that came from the mind's of people who hold jealousy or hatred in their heart for the band members for whatever reason. Sometimes, they don't even realize that they do until they arrive at a concert that S.a.c.r.e.d is having.
                                                > ✦ > If this is partially a comedy RP, does that mean things won't be serious at all? For one thing, the word "partially" means, that, no, it won't be completely comedy. It's just a fun idea I had that I've been wanting to do for awhile and it's just stupid enough to work.

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

User Image
                                                        Singer/Main Vocalist
                                                        - Instrument: Microphone
                                                        - Singer/Main Vocalist Charm
                                                        - Microphone -> Magical Microphone
                                                        Allows the user to blast powerful waves of energy from the mic by shouting into it. When they become more experienced, they can change their microphone into a magical sword that emits sound-waves when slashed.
                                                        Role in band: Sings most of the songs. Their voice is said to have healed thousands by their silky voice. Writes most of the songs for the band and is also the main spokesperson of the group. The leader of the group.
                                                        Hōkō (played by Teddyursaa)

User Image
                                                        Keyboardist
                                                        - Instrument: Keyboard
                                                        - Keyboardist Charm
                                                        - Keyboard -> Magical Key Blaster
                                                        Allows it's user to change their ordinary every day keyboard into a large cannon-like weapon, that fires bullets of sound to crush foes.
                                                        Role in band: Plays keyboard for many of the songs that have a more melodic start out. Their notes were said to have created many awesome ballads for the band.
                                                        Jamie (played by Enable Llamas)

User Image
                                                        Guitarist
                                                        - Instrument: Electric Guitar
                                                        - Electric Guitarist Charm
                                                        - Electric Guitar -> Magical Axe
                                                        Allows it's user to change their electric guitar into a... destructive, powerful axe that can slash through it's enemies. It's also the one weapon that glimmers a rainbow shimmer as it's being used.
                                                        Role in band: Plays lead guitar for the band. Does most of the electric guitar solo's in the interlude's, which were to have said to go on for 2-3 minutes at times. The "sex symbol" of the group.
                                                        Lottie (reserved) (played by potart)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                        Guitarist (2)
                                                        - Instrument: Bass Guitar
                                                        - Bass Guitarist Charm
                                                        - Bass Guitar -> Magical Hammer of Zeus
                                                        Allows it's user to change their bass guitar into an extremely powerful magical hammer that can crush foes. It can break through mountains, shoot blasts of sound from its mighty swing, and is a surprisingly good rolling pin for making cookies.
                                                        Role in band: Plays bass guitar for the band. Keeps together the harmonic framework of the song and establishes the beat. Underrated member of the band.
                                                        Lune (played by Schizune Weaver)

User Image
                                                        DJ/Emcee
                                                        - Instrument: Turntables/Discs
                                                        - DJ Charm
                                                        - Turntables/Discs -> Magical Gauntlets of Infinite Strength
                                                        Allows its user to change their turntables and discs into a combination of these black, steel gauntlets that allow its user to increase their normal human strength tenfold. Each time a hit lands, the gauntlet will make a sound very similar to dubstep, so sometimes you can make a song out of the faces you're bashing in.
                                                        Role in band: Makes the scratches, the samples, and creates some of the underlying dubstep beats for most of the band, which were said to have made many people die at it's complicated sounds. Not really, but that's what people say. They're just that good. One of the spokespeople for the group. Also does most of the backing vocals and is also an emcee at times.
                                                        DJ Starborn (played by Hime Tsukino Usagi)

User Image
                                                        The Drummer
                                                        - Instrument: Sticks & Drums
                                                        - Drummer Charm
                                                        - Sticks & Drums -> Magical Spear Wands & Shields
                                                        Allows its user to change their sticks and drums into two separate things. The sticks turn into long spear-like wands that are allowed to cast spells related to sound and the drums can be materialized as shields for them self or their band members. Comes up with most of the ideas for the songs. The drummer is also the one who created the band in the first place.
                                                        Cass (played by Valentine Valtieri)

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

User Image

(First AND last name here) ✦

xxxxx» age 18+ » height » name the spot you have in the band here

My gender is... ✦
                    (Male, female, or otherwise, please.)

But you can call me ✦
                    (Nicknames or their stage name used for the band)

Likes ✦
                    > (1st like)
                    > (2nd like)
                    > (3rd like; what they like is very important)

Dislikes ✦
                    > (1st dislike)
                    > (2nd dislike)
                    > (3rd dislike; what they dislike is also very important)

I was born on ✦
                    (Month/Day Please.)

People tell me that I act ✦
                    (Personality. 4-6 sentences please.)

I don't have time for a life story, but ... ✦
                    (Biography. 8-10 sentences please.)

My sexual orientation is... ✦
                    (Straight, Gay, Bi, Pan, or anything else! Put that here.)

Oh! I almost forgot! ✦
                    (Anything else?)

Your Transformation ✦
                    (What do you look like when you transform? Please, link me to a picture of your transformation. The weapons each controls cannot be changed. Please remember this. As for your transformation, go wild on it! It can look completely different from their real form.)

I'm just a puppet ✦
                    (Username.)

User Image

[align=center][img]Character Image URL, anime only please.[/img][/align]

[color=dimgray][size=24][b](First AND last name here) ✦[/b][/size][/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][color=white]xxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#808080][size=24]»[/size][/color] age 18+ [color=#808080][size=24]»[/size][/color] height [color=#808080][size=24]»[/size][/color] name the spot you have in the band here[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]My gender is... ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Male, female, or otherwise, please.)[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=15][b]But you can call me ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Nicknames or their stage name used for the band)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]Likes ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11]> (1st like)
                    > (2nd like)
                    > (3rd like; what they like is [i]very[/i] important)[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=15][b]Dislikes ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11]> (1st dislike)
                    > (2nd dislike)
                    > (3rd dislike; what they dislike is also [i]very[/i] important)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]I was born on ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Month/Day Please.)[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=15][b]People tell me that I act ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Personality. 4-6 sentences please.)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]I don't have time for a life story, but ... ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Biography. 8-10 sentences please.)[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=15][b]My sexual orientation is... ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Straight, Gay, Bi, Pan, or anything else! Put that here.)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]Oh! I almost forgot! ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Anything else?)[/size]

[color=black][size=15][b]Your Transformation ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](What do you look like when you transform? Please, link me to a picture of your transformation. The weapons each controls cannot be changed. Please remember this. As for your transformation, go wild on it! It can look completely different from their real form.)[/size]

[color=dimgray][size=15][b]I'm just a puppet ✦[/b][/size][/color]
                    [size=11](Username.)[/size]

[align=center][img]100 x 100 icon of your character[/img][/align]

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

Enable Llamas's Senpai

Adorable Leaf

User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                                      Tokyo, Japan. A place in the world also known as the Tokyo Metropolis. One of the largest and most populous metropolises all across the world. According to some, it is the most populous metropolis in the world. When S.A.C.R.E.D. was booked for a gig here, no one really put up a fight. In fact, most of the members were excited to get to go to Japan. No one, except Hoko, of course.

Saito Airuno, otherwise known as Hoko, was the main vocalist for S.A.C.R.E.D. Over the time they had been out, his band and him have brought many fans joy and happiness. Their multi-genre style attracts a lot of the most amazing fans he's ever seen for muscians. Even though there are always a few bad eggs in the fanbase, everyone was pretty chill. Their fanbase was pretty well spread out across the world, too. So, when this was announced, Hoko immediately sighed and left the room. Everyone seemed to be grateful to spread their sound to Japan and perform for the people there. When he had completely disappeared for a few minutes, he finally ended up coming back, not looking much happier than before. When he returned, he simply agreed to going back to Japan. With clenched fists, he placed his phone in his pocket and sat down.

it wasn't very much of a secret that Hoko didn't like where he was from. He was bullied, pushed around, and misunderstood there. Hoko had no one to rely on when it came to that place. So, despite not wanting to go there, he forced himself to do it. He forced himself to do it for the will of the fans. Besides, he supposed it didn't really matter. He figured they wouldn't be anywhere near where he used to live and it wasn't like he was going to be nearby his parents anymore. In fact, he didn't even plan on calling them to tell him that he was performing there. So, he bucked up and decided to do it. It would be fun to perform there! is basically what he told himself. He didn't know if he believed it or not. When the day came that they needed to leave their nice home (that they all shared together by the way), it took Hoko more than a few minutes to leave. In fact, he spent an extra hour lazing around before they were finally able to get him to get ready and leave. Of course, they missed their flight, and had to book another one shortly after. Apologizing to their manager before he even got chewed out, they made their way to Tokyo, Japan with a breakneck pace. It didn't take that long to get there and maybe from the grace of the gods, they were able to make it to their gig on time.

Since they were almost late, Hoko sang his heart out to make up for that. He sang like he never did before. The people screamed, the music roared, and he sweat so much. He made sure to sweat to the point where he couldn't see anymore. He wanted to give people the best damn show that they had ever seen. That's exactly what he did. What they all managed to do. When they finished, fans were screaming for an encore but they had already gone way over their own time limit. So, when their show ended in Yodobashi Camera late into the night, Hoko stopped everyone before they left and made sure to introduce all the members of the band in Japanese. He was the only one that knew the language after all, so what would make more sense than that? "Thank you for having us, everyone! Good night!" By the time all the applause and screaming and everything else had ended, they had retreated to the Sakura Hotel Jimbocho and it was much, much later at night.

Their room was nice. It had the luxuries they needed and was on the top floor where no one was bothering them. Ironically enough, there didn't seem to be that many people visiting Japan right now. Hoko was thankful for this, because now, they had an entire floor to themselves. This must have cost a lot for their manager to book so he totally didn't want to waste it. Splashing some water on his face and coming out of the bathroom, he took a better look at their room. It was quite large and it actually had two different sections to it. There was a hallway in between each of the intersecting rooms where they noticed a closet was. They decided to stuffed all of their belongings in there, since otherwise, their bags would get in the way.

Taking his charm off of his neck, he tossed it up and down on his palm, sitting on the couch in one of the rooms where everyone else was. Hoko sighed contentedly and leaned back, basking in the comfort of the room. Everyone was doing something and surprisingly enough, no one was tired. Picking up the room service booklet, he wondered if they could order something to eat at this late hour. "Damn, that concert was intense. I think that was probably our most intense one yet! Imagine how much s**t people will talk about this. I can't wait to avoid all of that bull s**t." He said, sarcastically, flipping through the pages of the room service menu. He tossed the damn thing on the table in front of him and said, "Someone else order the food. I don't feel like doing it. But seriously though, how do you guys think we did? Yes, I am trying to keep that hype going. It was only our 5th show for our world tour. It's truly a beautiful thing, if I do say so myself."

location: Hotel Room with: The band ooc: answer

Tea Lich's Husbando

Blessed Hunter

User ImageUser Image
                                                                      Click. Click. Click. That was the sound in her head. She couldn't see anything in front of her, but she heard everything. Every cheer, every shout, every heartfelt note. It wasn't repetitive. No, she kept time in her head, but her hands flew with enough speed and passion to make the ground rumble like thunder. They had almost been late, and that was something that she wouldn't have ever accepted. Her band was her family, and her love, yes, but she would never let them pass up a chance to show what they could do. She blamed herself, knowing that whatever happened, they could've been there earlier. To make up for it, she put not only her heart into it, she put everything she had into it. She threw her very being into her drum sticks, and that radiated right down to each beat and sound. She might not have been able to see, but she could feel. She felt alive, and like lightning, she crashed down with in time with the songs they played. No, to her, calling it playing was a disservice. It was a way of life, so for her, every single reverberating beat was alive. That's what it was to Cassidy Miller.

Cassidy was the drummer of the band, and with that, she made sure to power through whatever trepidation she felt from starting off in a strange new land. She had to have been the most nervous, and silently cursed herself whenever she felt her hands twitch. "Am I sure I know what I'm doing? Was that the right note? Am I offbeat?" Those were the questions biting at her, and even though she was doing just fine...better than she had ever done before, she was terrified of making a mistake because of her foggy eyes. Her hands tightened around her drum sticks, and for every time they crashed down, she felt them creaking. After a certain point of playing, she felt them splintering. She didn't see it, but she felt her blood slinging from her hands, mixed with her sweat. Her hair stuck to her forehead, her body shivered in her nervousness, her hands were starting to get cut, but she still played. At the end of their concert, she felt something fly by her head. She was aware that she broke her drum sticks, and was quick to drop them. "Damn, those were a good pair too." Cassidy complained, sitting back and sighing. She was exhausted.

Cassidy didn't say anything after they finished, she only bowed, and headed out with the band after they could escape their screaming fans. Cassidy looked at her hands, sliced by her frantic playing and smiled at the result. "Hahah, we are so good." Cassidy remarked after they made it back to their hotel. She couldn't tell if it was extravagant or not, nor did she care. She just knew that the silence on the top floor was almost suffocating, so it was calming to hear Hoko start talking. Cassidy made her way over to him and immediately plopped herself down on his lap, turning to smile back at him after his sarcastic remark. "Hey, don't worry 'bout it. Let 'em shout what they want. I'll just punch 'em in the face! We would've never gotten off the ground if we let it get to us anyway." Cassidy looked back at her palms, bringing them close to her face and whistling. She couldn't see it well, but it wasn't a pretty sight. Her hands were rubbed raw, cut, and not at all pretty. As soon as she started wrapping her hands, whatever remaining light there was in her eyes immediately seemed brighter when she addressed everyone next. "I'm not gonna tell you guys you did a good job. You really didn't."

Cassidy's smile only grew wider. "We were hella excellent tonight! We were PERFECT! Let's keep it up and BAM! We'll be the biggest thing in the whole damn world." Cassidy leaned back into Hoko, poking him in the jaw. "Way to lead from the front, Hoko. Makin' the crowd jump." Cassidy heard something land in front of her and instantly reached out, feeling a sheet of paper. Too bad, she wouldn't have been able to read what was on it. She looked back up to where she assumed Hoko's face was. "Hey, hey. I want a pizza. I want a big ol' pizza. Where's the phone?" Cassidy was a conventional type of girl. Well, she wanted something more than pizza. She wanted a soda too. A pizza, a soda, a hot shower...things like that. Cassidy thought about it for a second, crossing her arms over her chest. "How do you say pizza in Japanese? Pizza and soda. That's what I want." That was the best combination in the world as far as she was concerned. She clasped both hands together, giving Hoko her best begging eyes. "Pleeeease teach me, Hoko-Senpai. This is important to my well-being!" If she wasn't blind, her eyes would've even been sparkling.

location: Hotel Room with: The Band ooc: answer

Terence_Teddy's Kouhai

Familiar Prophet

User ImageUser Image

Thank god Hoko was here. It turned out that staring up at signs and having no [********] clue what anything said was just a tad bit disorienting. He was sure to not express his gratitude in any way, shape, or form, but he was glad Hoko was there to translate everything for them.

As strange as it was to be somewhere new, it was still exciting. He had an act to keep up, however, so he wouldn't let himself smile. Not even a little. Jamie remained completely stone-faced the entire trip there. The only time he even looked up and showed any sort of reaction was when their vehicle passed a particular billboard on the way to the concert. He couldn't read a word on it, but given the fact it had hearts all over it, he was assuming it was some sort of romance novel, or movie, or whatever, he didn't actually care what medium it was, he just knew he wanted it. Badly. He turned around in his seat and watched the billboard until it disappeared from view.

When they arrived at their destination and began to play, Jamie soon adjusted to Hoko's intensity. It seemed they were going all-out for this performance, which was understandable. They ought to make a good impression, after all, if they wanted to be playing here again. Even though he played his hardest, Jamie remained expressionless. That was sort of his thing. He didn't react, he played it cool, he acted like this was as easy as breathing. Like he was bored. It gave off a sort of icy, distant persona, that apparently a lot of people thought was edgy.

He had found that out during one of their first performances, when his older sister had attended with a bunch of her friends. They had all gushed about how grown up he appeared now, how he seemed so mature...He had kept that act up on stage ever since.

During their current performance, however, he struggled to keep himself from smiling. Playing with so much intensity and emotion was exhilarating! Every now and then he'd catch himself smiling, and would have to bite the inside of his cheek to make his frown return. By the time they finished and were walking off stage, Jamie actually bothered to wave to the audience this time. Normally he just walks right off, as if he hadn't even noticed the screaming crowd. Today was special though, so he'd treat to the crowd to something as glorious as his attention. Even if it was only for about five seconds.

He also stumbled while walking off the stage, but luckily managed to keep his balance enough to not face plant onto the floor.

When they reached the hotel, Jamie was a little uncomfortable with the fact they were all sharing a room. Even if they lived together normally, he could go hide in his room and be alone there. He liked everyone, of course he did, but he couldn't perform his usual 'after concert' ritual when they were all around like this.

He usually relaxed by watching a romantic comedy, or reading a book. He was not about to do that here, in front of everyone, and face ridicule.

...But he had just bought that new book. He had read it on the flight there and hadn't finished it. When he left off, Victor had just confessed his feelings to Hannah! He couldn't just not keep reading now. Hannah couldn't be with Victor! Hannah was allergic to vampires, so how the hell was she supposed to get with the vampire prince? It didn't make any sense! Besides, Hannah's childhood friend Adam was obviously the better match for her! He loved her so much, not just conditionally like Victor did! Couldn't Hannah see she was being used? Victor didn't really love her!

When they arrived at their room, Jamie took a running dive towards his bags, and wrestled the novel out of one of the pockets. He flopped onto one of the beds and immediately turned to the page he had left off on.

There were vampires on the cover...If anyone asked, he could say it was a horror novel, and not a book where vampires get it on about every fifteen pages.

He tuned out for the most part after that, too absorbed in his quality literature. He looked away from his book at the mention of food, rolling his eyes at Hoko. "So you're going to make one of us who doesn't speak Japanese order? Smart idea." His voice was dripping with sarcasm, but he couldn't keep his eyes off his book for long. Hannah looked like she was about to reject Victor. ******** yeah.

His attention went back to his book, and as he read he had to fight desperately to keep himself from smiling, or god forbid squealing whenever something adorable happened in the novel. What a wonderful piece of literature. Truly the best thing he had ever read--aside from the mermaid romance he read last week, don't even get him started on the complexity of the relationship between the mermaid princess and the troubled merman with a bad past. What incredible writing.

When Hannah pushed Victor from her, and ran into Adam's awaiting arms, a squeak of excitement escaped Jamie, which he quickly covered up by pretending to cough.

He soon focused back on the others, only because Cass had suddenly made herself comfortable on Hoko. Jamie was paying full attention now, peeking over the top of his book to stare at the pair.

Thank god the book was in front of his face, and hiding the blush that was creeping up onto his cheeks. Those two...sitting so comfortably together. Cass complimenting him, admiring his leadership, asking him to teach her a new language holy s**t. Learning to say 'pizza' was just one step away from learning to say 'I love you', right? Could these two be anymore perfect together?!

"Cute..." He mumbled into the pages of his book, unable to stop himself. How dare they do this. How dare the two of them act so perfect together! Why didn't they get together? Why weren't they already together? Why didn't they just kiss already!?

He coughed again. "Wait, we're in Japan, and you're going to order food we can get anywhere? Why not order something that, I dunno, you can't get any ******** place in the world?"

location: hotel room, on one of the beds with: band members ooc: -

Obsessive Loiterer

8,640 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                                      He could hear the screaming. The shouting. Their names echoed across the hall. The atmosphere was reaching fever pitch. Hoko singing, everyone else screaming along, while he and the band members played like they had never before. It was exhilarating. His fingers ran over his bass guitar, his glasses growing foggy from the humidity. He was panting hard, and everyone now and then shot a shy smile at the audience. Somewhere, in the crowd, people swooned and fell over. But he couldn't hear a thing, only the sound of his heart thumping in his ear. Not a beat. He could not miss a beat. He would mess up the entire song.

"LUUUUUUUNE! AISHITERU!!!!" He could make out a group of girls, waving a large card. They were screaming, blushing, almost going hysterical. Over him. His cheeks, already red from the heat, flushed even more. They group may be small, but he wasn't used to being noticed. The girls squealed, while he continued focusing on his part. His fingers raw, his hands numb, he kept playing on and on, never stopping until the song was done. And even then, there were a lot of songs. But for the sake of the fans, he had to keep going. On and on. No matter what. He was breathing heavily, as he flashed a grin at the crowd. It was going wild.

Finally, it was over. He slumped, then forcing himself straighten and smile. He didn't understand what Hoko was saying. He didn't need to. When everyone was screaming, he took a bow. And they exited stage right.

Fledding back into the room, Lune wiggled his fingers. They seemed fine. His character jangled as he flicked his wrist, secured on a bracelet. Grabbing his 3DS and his little buddy, Lune collapsed onto the couch, flicking it open and playing Pokemon. He was just about to defeat a gym leader when Hoko came in. He made sarcastic comments, to which Lune frowned. Hoko sure didn't like his home country. Jamie spoke up, chiding Hoko, while Cass appeared from no where and sat down on him. Lune shrank into the couch, his Elmo stuff toy tucked next to him. It wasn't that he didn't want to speak, he just couldn't find anywhere to speak. When Hoko asked whether they had done it, Lune looked up from his game.

"...I think we did. The atmosphere was better compared to our previous one. I really don't think it was perfect, Cass. I mean, you know... b-but not that I mean we suck or anything! We were really good this time, way better than before." Lune did not like to think of himself as perfect, but more of improving. He returned his attention to his game, when his stomach growled. Hoko asked for someone else to order something, while Cass asked for pizza. Lune giggled. Closing his device, he picked up the hotel phone. There was something he wanted to try. He hoped they understood, he didn't understand Japanese.

"H-Hello? Yes? Um, food. Yes. Uh, what's it called... Ramen! Uh, hai. Ramen. Ichi, ni, san.... uh, six! Huh? Roku. Roku! Uh, hai! Spicy! Mm! A-arigatou gozaimasu!" Turning back to the rest, he held Elmo close. "Spicy ramen for everyone?"

location: Hotel with: Band ooc:

Feral Kitten

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

♯♩♪♫♬User Image♯♩♪♫♬User Image♯♩♪♫♬User Image♯♩♪♫♬

Fineria emerged from her room, just as Lune was hanging up the phone. She zipped up her flourescent orange hoodie, revealing Ernie's smiling face and plopped down beside Lune. "You know, I didn't buy that Rosetta Stone program for nothing. I could have helped you out. Fineira closed her vibrant blue eyes and twirled her Animal Crossing keychain around her finger, listenning to the chatter from her band mates. Honestly, however, her mind was elsewhere.

Fineira held her headphones to her ears, listening to the beat pulsing between her fingers. She could hear and feel every sound. It was a magical thing, feeling music. A smile graced her face and she stole a glance into the crowd. There were a few kids in the very back who seemed to feel the beat as she did. They stomped their feet and moved their heads in just a manner she couldn't help but chuckle.

One of her hands let the headphones go for a moment and she began to mess with the sliders on her soundboard. I love you, Carlos. She gave her soundboard a fond pat before she began to move the sliders about again. The screeching sounds were subtle and seemed to compliment the music well, as she listened. Before the song ended she made sure to scratch her records a few times, adding a light flavor to the end of the song.

The appluase was thundering and she smiled. "Arigatou, Mina!" Fineira bowed her head and she could see a group of ravers waving, trying to get her attention. "DJ STARBORN!!!!! She chuckled, listening to their accents try to pronounce her name. It was just so damn cute. The young woman smiled and waved, her pink hair plastered to her face with sweat....

Fineira blinked the thoughts of their performance from her head and yawned. She pulled off her Sailor Moon bag and pulled a Monster from its depths. The x-large Monster can seemed to call her name and she twisted the cap off, taking a long drink from it. As she set the can on the stand beside her, she brushed the charm hanging from her neck. She pulled on the silver chair it was attatched to, pulling the sapphire heart gem from between her cleavage where it liked to hide. It was such a beautiful blue gem, she often found herself just staring at it.

She tried to shake all the thoughts from her head and actually focus on what her band was saying. From what she could pick up on, Saito--since she preferred his first name to hoko-- was being a sour sally about being back in Japan, Cass was begging him to teach her Japanese, and Jamie was deep in his romance novels. All in all, it was just another day in the life of one of the coolest bands to ever exist.

She glanced at Lune's DS and made a snorting noise.
"You totally need to play Animal Crossing. It is soooo much fun. And you know, then you could play Animal Crossing with me." Her mouth seemed to run a mile a minute while she spazzed over Animal Crossing, pulling her purple 3ds from her hoodie pocket. Her stomach growled and she lifted her pointer finger to her lip. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/] Fineira then went digging in her Sailor Moon bag for her headphones and MP3 player.

User Image

Location: Hotel Room // With: My Awesome Band Mates // Out of Chords: I hope it's okay~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff