Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image
J o s e p hXXA l e x a n d e rXXH e w i t t

I t ' sOaOk n o w nOf a c tOt h a tOI ' mOn o tOaOn i c eOg u y.
IOd o n ' tOl i k eOa n y o n eOw h oOt h i n k sOt h e y ' r eO" b e t t e r "Ot h a nOm e .
T h e y ' r eOa l lOf u l lOo fOi t ,Og o tOm e ?
I 'mOaOB a dOI n f l u e n c eOโ˜…

Joseph watched Nylah braid her hair, catching how she'd been watching him. He was surprised at himself, really. He'd spent years being alone and fine, not giving a s**t about anything. Now this girl was hanging with him, laughing and agreeing to let him draw her in her panties. She was far from ideal, but there was lots that was good about her: staring with her mods. He'd already noticed her ears, and liked them, but the hips were really great. Well done.

Joseph didn't have as many mods as he'd have liked, due to financial conflicts and such, but that wasn't to say he didn't have a lot; they were a hobby of his, after all. Nylah had obviously seen his canines this morning and his n****e piercings when he took off his shirt, but he also had his tongue web done. The tattoos on his body were all located on his biceps and back, many different designs that all meant something apart, and together they just made up "Joseph".

"Sure." he pushed himself out of the pool with his arms and strode over to his bag, pulling out the towels he'd stolen from the gym locker room. "Do me a favor and don't dry off too much, Kay? There's no point if you ain't still kinda dripping. Take your hair down too."

((Sorry, there was an issue I had to deal with))

Desirable Lunatic

โŠฐโงโ˜ฝ ๐“๐”‚๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฑ โ˜พโงโŠฑ

User Image

โœฉแƒฆโœซโ•”โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•—โœฉแƒฆโœซ

Her fingers ran through her hair as she let it loose from the braid and had it fall down around her. It had a slight natural curl to it but even then it reached her waist. "Will do Captain." Saluting him, Nylah grinned and took a towel, only drying off her feet really so she wouldn't slip walking on the floor around the pool. Everything else she left as wet as it was when she got out of the pool. The towel would come in handy to lay or sit on though while he drew her. She rolled her shoulders and stretched her hands above her head to get all the kinks out before heading toward the door that was most likely the locker room.

Out in the open now made her feel all the more vulnerable though and she did her best to keep her back to him. Nylah wasn't used to men in the first place, and being this exposed had her on edge. She was going to keep her promise though, that much she was certain of. "Do you usually draw people?"

โœฉแƒฆโœซโ•šโ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โœฉแƒฆโœซ
((That's okay! Is everything alright now?))

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

IOd o n ' tOl i k eOa n y o n eOw h oOt h i n k sOt h e y ' r eO" b e t t e r "Ot h a nOm e .

Joseph grabbed His things after he'd dried his hair to a point of dampness and wrapped the towel around his waist. Hearing her speak and watching her salute him made him snort and wave her onward. But, she took down her hair and stayed pretty wet, so there was nothing to say. As a man, he couldn't lie; he was watching Nylah walk while she was in front of him. She was tiny, compared to him, but the words those guys were saying in history were ringing back to him. He might have to focus on not getting too curious during the sketch.

When they reached the room, he found the light switch and flipped it, bathing the room in a dim, fluorescent light. In between rows of lockers were smooth concrete benches, spaced out by about a foot or so. He set his things down and got out a leather bound sketchbook, flipping through to find a blank page before setting that down. Hearing Nylah's question, he laughed.

"I draw lots of things, including people. However, usually the people are not willing participants." he said, pointing to a bench. "Sit. I'll position you in a second." he said, grabbing an elastic from his bag and tying it back, showing off heavily pierced ears. Though, not quite as heavy as Nylah, as he only had three pairs, plus a forward helix in the left Ear.

((For the most part, yeah.))

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

โœฉแƒฆโœซโ•”โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•—โœฉแƒฆโœซ

"What? Do you kidnap them?" Nylah stuck her tongue in her cheek to keep from smiling as she teased him. Joseph probably meant he drew people when they weren't looking but his reputation meant kidnapping could have been a hilarious alternative. Well, hilarious to her and him, probably not the others. She laid the towel on a bench and sat as he told her to. Her legs were close together and her arms around her as she tried to be even smaller and not easily seen. The fact that he said he was going to position her didn't sound very fun.

"Think you'll be able to finish it by the time lunch is over?" She did still have class, and she may have dried off by then. Maybe he would let her take another dip in the pool as a break at some point. Sitting still was going to be hard for her. To keep her mind off of having to ose, Nylah studied Joseph some more. She found her gaze running over his tattoos and admiring them before going to his ears. Earlier she had told him she liked his canines, now she could see he was a pretty big fan of mods in general. She made a mental note to ask him who he usually went to in order to get his tats and piercings done.

โœฉแƒฆโœซโ•šโ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โœžโ•โ•โ•โœฉแƒฆโœซ

((Let me know if I can help or anything.))

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"You kidnap a girl one time, they never let you forget it." he purred, obviously joking. He got out his pencils and set them down next to his book, and then moved closer to Nylah to move her. "Lay on your back, with your torso facing me." he said. When she did this, he started to adjust her limbs, using light touches and lift-and-place movements. It was as he did this that she asked him if it might be done before they had to go back. He smirked a bit at that. "Well, maybe if we're a few minutes late to math, Princess, it'll be finished." he purred, finally settling her in the pose he wanted her in. Before he started though, he teased her hair with his fingers and moved some of it around her shoulders and chest.

"You can either close your eyes or look at me. Don't smile, just try to look... Sexy." he said, beginning to draw her. He sketched the outline, drew the droplets on her skin, lines of her curves and such. Drawing another person was very intimate.

((Kay, thanks, love.))

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Nylah kept her body loose so it was easier for him to move her as she lay there. His fingers were warm where the met her skin, despite how gentle he was when touching her. It was a sharp contrast to when he had made the bruise on her arm. It wasn't until he began messing with her hair to get it right that she started to feel sleepy. That could have been because her mother used to play with her hair to make her fall asleep though. "A few minutes late won't hurt..." The pose wasn't uncomfortable or anything but it did show off her body some. She raised her eyebrows as he told her to look sexy.

"That very well may be impossible for me you know." It wasn't a word Nylah would use to describe herself. Cute, maybe. But not sexy. She had seen her reflection multiple times and still thought she looked like a little kid. Either way, she tried for him. She kept her mouth in a neutral frown and her eyes on him in a sleepy gaze, holding back a yawn. It was entirely possible that she would fall asleep while laying here.

Desirable Lunatic

((I'm heading to bed now. I'll be back on sometime in the morning before work. Have a good night!))

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"Anyone can be sexy. Believe me, even ugly girls end up pregnant somehow." he said, not thinking too much and filter turned off as he sketched. He was a lot more blunt when he was into something, be it a drawing, a beating, whatever. "Besides, from what I hear, lots of people find you sexy. I hear you got these 'resting bedroom eyes'. Wanna show me those eyes, Princess?" he snickered softly after he'd said it, amused.

About halfway through, it was visible that she was significantly less wet than she had been. He cursed softly, rummaging through his bag before pulling out a bottle of water. He opened it up, took a swig, and looked at Nylah. "Don't flinch, princess. Just givin' you a refresher." he tipped the bottle slightly, over her. All he did was wet her skin and clothes again, and make her hair a bit more damp. When he finished, he went right back to sketching.

((Kay, this'll be here for you! Good morning I guess!))

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

She ignored him, used to not taking what he said too seriously already. Though Nylah was curious about what other people had been saying about her. It hadn't crossed her mind that people might look at her like that. Not that it mattered. She stuck her tongue out at him as an answer to her 'resting bedroom eyes', whatever the hell that was supposed to mean. Her expression was usually kept neutral. A normal expression is what she went for though, just to watch him and let her thoughts wander.

Her body was starting to feel stiff now. Nylah had more trouble not moving and put most of her concentration into keeping still. It was at this point that Joseph stood up with his water bottle. It didn't take a genius to figure out that he was going to pour it on her. Tensing up in anticipation so she wouldn't move, her eyes followed his movements. She enjoyed the feel of the cool water on her skin and sighed sleepily. "Leave me here much longer and I might fall asleep"

((Morning! I leave for work soon but I'll respond when I can and on my lunch break. Probably won't be on long tonight either because I have to go back to work early the next morning.))

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

"You're not allowed to fall asleep. We made a deal, Princess. I'm almost done anyway. Just relax and stay as you are." his voice was soft, as he finished certain areas.

He was putting on the finishing touches when the bell for passing time rang. He hoped she didn't start moving too much because she was anxious or was ready for it to be over. He finished up in the next few minutes, and when he did finish, he spoke again. "Okay, done. You can move now. Dry off and get dressed." he said, setting the book down and standing, so he could get dressed as well.

((Kay, I prolly won't be on long tonight either because I have to get up early too. I won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm going to Disney world with my family.))

Desirable Lunatic

Nylah Fae

User Image

Even though the bell rang, Nylah was careful to stay unmoving. She enjoyed watching him draw with concentration. It somehow made him look kinder and more approachable. Still, she didn't say anything until he had finished up. At that point, Nylah took a minute to stretch and roll it all the kinks in her body. "You order people around a lot don't you"

She smiled over at him as she tow led off and rebraided her hair. It would smell like chlorine the rest of the day but she wasn't too worried. Really, she wasn't even worried about being late. It was math and the one class Nylah hated the most. In all honesty, she didn't even want to go at all. So instead she took her time putting her dress and jewellery back on before slipping her sandles onto her feet. "How did the picture turn out?" She hoped that he was happy with her as a model.

((That sounds fun! I hope you have a good time!))

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

Joseph shrugged at her question, smirking. "I don't know what you're talking about." he said, noting that she was smiling at him. He got dressed as well, belt rebuckled, and took the tie out of his hair, letting it fall around his face once more. He spent the next few minutes watching Nylah redress. Why not? Not everyday you get to watch a girl get dressed (or undress, for that matter).

He opened the sketchbook again and looked at the picture. To be honest, it wasn't his best, but it was still pretty good for the time it took. He'd succeeded in making Nylah look sexy, almost too much. The drawing was fairly realistic, Nylah, soaking wet and looking to him with half-lidded eyes. He handed it to her.

"You tell me, Princess. If ya' like it, I'll do another for ya'." he said, yawning.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

Nylah shook her head as she finished making sure everything was on and looking perfect once more. He had finished before her and stood watching as much as that made her feel embarrassed. Taking the book form him, she studied the picture with wonder. It looked amazing to her, like a totally different person. She beamed up at him and handed it back. "I love it. You're an amazing artist." Drawing was something she never really got the hang of. But put a canvas and paints in front of her and Nylah could do just about anything. She had a lot of respect for people with these talents though.

It had been about fifteen minutes since the bell rang now and Nylah wasn't exactly feeling math class. Maybe it was hanging out with Joseph or maybe just that she was finding less reasons to care, but she was more open to the idea of skipping in this moment even if she regretted it later. "Know any good places to nap?" Somewhere in the warm sun would be ideal but it had to be where she wouldn't be seen. There was always french class after math anyway. She could find a reason for not showing up to class easily enough.

Sparkly Phantom

9,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

she seemed to like the picture, judging by her face at least. His thought was confirmed when she started beaming up at him. When she called him an amazing artist, he raised an eyebrow. "No better than any other artist, princess. But I'll take it." he said, taking the book back and stashing it in his bag. The girl probably wanted to get back to class, even though it had already started quite a lot. He was ready to head out when she asked her little question. He feigned surprise.

"Princess, I'm surprised at you. But, to answer your question... As a matter of fact, I do." he said, smirking. He started walking out the back entrance to the building, unlocking it from the inside and stepping out. The garden was back that way, after all.

Desirable Lunatic

User Image

"Of course you do." Nylah followed him toward the back, curious once again where he was taking her. She was learning more about the school's layout this way than she would have by going to class anyway. A yawn escaped her as they stepped outside and she shielded her eyes from the sun. Once they had adjusted she stared out at a beautiful garden where flowers filled every space. She gasped at the sight of it, wondering why it was hidden behind this building. "It's beautiful." With a smile she leaned over to smell the flowers nearest her and touch the soft petals. This school was turning out almost magical. First a pool and now a wonderful garden.

((Sorry this is so late, work has been ridiculous the past two days! How was Disneyworld though?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff