Welcome to Gaia! ::

stream: https://www.picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=xmoonlitxdreamx (offline)
art tumblr: http://xmoonlitxdreamx.tumblr.com/

Feel like drawing dudes. Idk how great they're gonna come out, been kinda weird about drawing lately. :Y

OCS ONLY, PLEASE!! I'm bad at drawing avis. orz

Real world >>>>> fantasy

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I shall join this one >:3

EDIT
Since it doesn't seem like you're getting any bites yet, I'll drop my new guy off here >~<

Here are the three art references I have attained for him so far, but artist creativity is welcomed!
User Image
User Image
User Image

And here is some additional info!
name: undetermined
sex: Male
Height: 6'4
Eyes: Green
Hair: Chestnut Blonde

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

personality: carefree, flamboyant, jokester

story: Part of a defense militia against terrorists that would seek to destroy the order of things, he is one of the superior working officers and has adopted an assistant to look after (though she more often than not has to look after him).
He has minor improvements to selected organs and muscles in his body, and as a result he has many more times more capable than a regular citizen. He's pretty much a slob and at first glance, it would seem he wouldn't belong in this office, but his skills on the field would prove otherwise.

weapons: he is a close quarters fist fighter with cybernetically modified gauntlets and a dagger sword.

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Appearance: He's going to be a lean, fit laid back looking guy that never really shows a serious expression, even when he's grown serious. You would have to do something very dire for him to make a such a foul expression. It's not uncommon to see him with a cigeratte

Nhyraxious's Husbando

Dainty Plague

Humorist

Finally, someone who prefer to draw real world hoomans over fantasy. //tears

Maybe Vratislav?
User Image

Fanatical Streaker

HERE IS MY LOVELY. He's just for you're backup m'dear.

This is Falencius. my OC. He's my favourite bby. Don't tell the others.

User Image
Physical description:
Tall male, Falencius has pointy ears. His hair is black, and slightly wavy, but most of the time just looks like it's a little messy. He has antlers that are gold and his eyes to follow suit, His skin is rather pale, and has translucent markings on the skin, sort of like golden shimmering tattoos, in strange and interesting designs across the body. Both ears are pierced with several piercings all the way up.
If you wanna draw him do the translucent markings any way your heart desires, I haven't designed those yet so seriously just go nuts!

Stush Prince's Husband

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Perhaps my OCs or any of my avatars might fancy you? emotion_c8
Holmgeir
Finally, someone who prefer to draw real world hoomans over fantasy. //tears

Maybe Vratislav?
User Image

Here you go~
User Image

Humorist

xmoonlitxdreamx
Here you go~

Yaaaaaaaaaaaas I love his fluffy mohawk.

Thanks so much!
jfc your art is amazing tbh!
uh well Skrillex and deadmau5?
hehe you should totally try an art shop sometime too c:

Trash

//plops down links to my ocs 1|2//

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers