Eternal Star

Okay, you can post heart

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
I think I understood it as freebies and trades?
Correct me immediately if I'm wrong though >~<

How about drawing me newest OC, Avarice? Click the image for the larger image!
If it helps, here's her character planning smile

Name: Avarice Braveheart
Height: 5'10"
Cup size: 30C

personality: tries to enforce a serious working ethic with her partner , very demanding, also correcting other's mistakes, strict, but gets embarrassed easily

The universe: The time takes place in 2082, where robotic prosthetic improvements have become openly accepted by most scientists, doctors, and vast majority of people, but there still exist those who see it as nothing but evil contraptions and seek to hinder it's production. This world will be very similar to that of Dues Ex

Story:
She will have a form of trauma as a childhood from said , being caught in an attack by them against a clinic for robotic synthetics rendering 60% of her body destroyed, forcing the doctors there to implement the technology into her body, replacing several organs, her right eye, her right arm from just below the shoulder downward, her left hand to her wrist, and nearly her entire left leg.

Weapons: As for weapons, she shall be a sword user, with the sword design being similar to like this
and with a back sheath like this but more over to her shoulder

Hair: I'd like for her hair to be similar to this, BLUE would be amazing!
User Image

Apparel: Artist creativity is endorsed here! I'm not the best with creating outfits, but here's some ideas~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here's a ref for her artificial limbs
Clicky button

Eternal Star

Otuenn
Ah yep! I changed the title to make it more clear uwu thanks for requesting! and for posting the character planning!! I love reading them *^*

Lavish Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Lucevia
Otuenn
Ah yep! I changed the title to make it more clear uwu thanks for requesting! and for posting the character planning!! I love reading them *^*

Haha, thank you for the clarification!
And oh, someone who actually enjoys reading them yay!
I admit, she was terribly difficult to get started, but VLG helped me out so much with her, I just wish I could spoil her with something other than vocaroos >~<
But artist creativity is loved especially with the outfit <3

Fashionable Smoker

5,750 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

I'd be interested in maybe doing an art trade if youd be willing? cat_sweatdrop heart

Tipsy Bloodsucker

11,000 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
OMG your art is soooo beautiful!!
Perhaps one of these heart

Name: Aliyahna
Height:5'2"
Race: Human(half gypsy)
Body type: Less then medium bust but a bit more than flat chested and s bit hippy
Favourite colour: pink
Style:Would wear anything that she can move around in and is cute, though prefers dresses and skirts over trousers
Lucky items: stars and crosses
Personality: Free spirited, optimistic, playful, loves making new friends
Likes: Her bestie Leem, Dancing, singing, cats, playing tricks on people, nature, swimming, strawberries
Dislikes: shoes, her step-sisters, being indoors for too long, big boobs, combs
Hobbies: running away from home, street performing, playing with stray kittens
Fun Facts: She is engaged to be married to Sharmil but is doing everything in her power to cancel it because she is secretly in love with Leem but will never admit it. She see's being a princess as a curse and not a blessing. She puts on a strong face but actually she is afraid of many things such as lightning and can be quite gullible at times for example she still believes in father christmas.
Abilities: Can cast spells using dance
Ref:

User ImageUser Image

Name: Maritta
Height:5'9"
Body type: Thin, long legged, Busty
Race: Half human/half elf
Occupation: Princess (because of mother's marriage to the king of Giona)
Favourite colour: Blue
Style:Anything ridiculously expensive, skirts or trousers are fine as long as they are short enough to display her long legs and she occasionally wears things that can put her DDs on display
Lucky items: her fan
Personality: cocky, thinks she is the most beautiful creature on the planet,always tries to take spot light and out do others, demanding
Likes: herself, her reflection, her half-sister Daiyu, going to balls, flirting with rich men, high class meals, her weakness is sweats
Dislikes: anything messy or scruffy looking (Aliyahna), outdoors (too messy), getting sweaty, her ears (she wishes she was fully human)
Hobbies: having tea, reading romance novels,making fun of Aliyahna and peasants
Fun Facts: She checks her reflection at least 20 times a day. She still doesn't eat her vegetables at dinner because she thinks they are gross. Actually is super intelligent but pretends she's dumb as she thinks men only like ditsy women.
Abilities: Can used some healing spells but seldom uses it
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Leem
Height:5'11"
Race: Half human/Half ice dragon dragon
Body type: average weight but well toned
Favourite colour: Blue
Style:Laid back and loves breezy comfortable clothing and sometimes would go without a top and usually hides his wings tail and horns
Personality: Laid back, although just a teen in dragon years is very wise, surprisingly doesn't trust easily and is cold towards strangers but when he does open up and trust someone he would do just about anything for them
Likes: The snow, Swimming, taking very long naps (once took a nap that lasted a year), taveling and enjoying the nature around him, spending time with Aliyahna
Dislikes: meat (he is a vegetarian), bullies or criminals, people who talk to much,
Hobbies: getting his best friend Aliyahna out of trouble, reading books
Fun Facts:knows Aliyahna has feelings for him and likes her back but from years of experience he knows it wont work
Abilities: Ice breathe, can fly, teleportation and invisibility
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Sharmil
Height:6'5"
Race: Merman
Body type:Slim and tall
Favourite colour: Purple
Style:Loves baggy clothing and always wears it in his spare time but for important events his servants have him dressed to the 9s in flamboyant attire
Lucky items: Sea Shells
Personality: Very timid and soft spoken, he is a gentle giant that always obeys his family even when he really doesn't want to.
Likes: Spending time listening to Aliyahna's stories and wishing he could be as rebellious as her, making pastries for his friends, visiting art galleries and museums of different countries
Dislikes: being disobedient, violence, and is jealous of Leem's and Aliyahna's close friendship
Hobbies: Sculpting coral art , inventing his own recipes for food,
Fun Facts:As a member of the royal family he can turn to human at will and breathe air fine. His betrothment to Aliyahna is of convenience but he secretly is in love with her and can't wait for her to be his bride. His older brothers are afraid of him because he is actually stronger then them combined. He loves alcohol and has a high tolerance for it.
Abilities: Skilled in the art of water magic and can even control the weather and can even create a hurricane at will but has yet to use this ability on the battle field and wishes he won't have too.
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Kratos
Height:6'2"
Race: Unicorn
Body type:Slim and tall
Style: Anything that doesn't take the attention from his magnificent horn
Lucky items: his horn
Personality: He believes that unicorns are the superior race and should be worshiped by the inferior races so his mission is world domination. He is arrogant and never listens to reason especially from his older twin sister Kyla.
Likes: Polishing his horn and going out in the pasture in his animal form
Dislikes: Meat, people who don't listen to him, anybody who is more handsome than him
Hobbies:Painting and getting people to follow his every order.
Fun Facts:He is a skilled violinist and composes his own music. He never Hides his horn as its his pride and joy.
Abilities: Telekinesis and shape-shifting
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Kyla
Height:5'11"
Race: Unicorn
Body type:Slim and elegant
Style: Basically anything cute she finds in the market
Personality: Although the older of the 2 she is carefree and doesn't really care about fighting or superior races or whatever, she just loves her brother very much and helps him with whatever he needs. She is very forgetful and forgets what she was doing most of the time. She is also very friendly and affectionate and tries not to hurt anyone to badly in a fight.
Likes:Picking flowers, eating candy apples, hugging her brother
Dislikes: people who are mean to her brother, werewolves and dogs, the ocean because she can't swim
Hobbies:Gardening and singing
Fun Facts:She is actually smarter than she lets on. She always tries to indirectly convince her brother that he is wrong about other creatures. Her weakness is dark magic.
Abilities: Telepathy, mind control and can shoot a rainbow lazers from her horns.
Ref:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Ragna
Height:6' 0"
Body type: A bit muscular, medium bust with nice curves
Race: Vampire
Favourite colour: blood red
Style: only ever wears dresses for special vampire events otherwise always has her sword and armor
Lucky items: her pet bat Louis
Personality:She is a tomboy and always looking for a fight and a new challenge.
Likes: the blood of strong opponents, expensive wine, guys and girls with baby faces
Dislikes: animals, anything weak, water, getting dressed up for events, other vampires
Hobbies: drinking beer in her favorite pub,showing off and telling her battle stories
Abilities: Is a pure blood so she can walk in the sunlight, not fond of money and is only a mercenary for the adventures and blood
Ref:

User ImageUser Image

MoonCherryDoll's Compadre

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
art trade? ;v; <3 ( might take me a while cause i have some art trades still to doodle ;3; )

Eternal Star

omg I should have finished typing stuff before I made this thread ;__;
RosedHeart
hihi, thanks for interest!
do you have some samps I can see? >w<
( also did you draw the pic in your sig? oo: it's really nice!)

SkullMaryBooty
art trade? ;v; <3 ( might take me a while cause i have some art trades still to doodle ;3; )
omg senpai I would be honored heart
no worries about taking too long bc I still have to finish the current request and I have to draw two boys ahead of you ;w; gonna take 5000 years

MoonCherryDoll's Compadre

Tiny Vampire

26,700 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucevia

<3 are you in the mood for girls or boys? xD so i can know what to check in my giant gallery of original characters pff.

Eternal Star

SkullMaryBooty
<3 are you in the mood for girls or boys? xD so i can know what to check in my giant gallery of original characters pff.
Oooh I'm much better at girls ehehe;;
but if you want, I can totally give one of your boys a spin

Toxic Fatcat

OMGGG. I LOVE YOUR ART AND YOUR ANIMATION ;n;

Edit: what job are your DN characters in ? O:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items