Welcome to Gaia! ::

Colorful Human

This forum seemed like a suitable place to start meeting people and all.. someone redirected me here. ( a very nice person in the Chatterbox)
Would anyone mind helping me with what to dress?
My avatar looks pretty much like me, in real life. Excluding the huge anime-like eyes, of course.
HELLO EVERYONE!~

Colorful Human

I've already received some gifts from very nice people.
1Kaz
Buggsby
XxKaWaiiStarxX
Shes apples
Zanethemayor

Thank you all, you make my heart skip a beat. heart whee
heart
I'll gift you a few more items.
How are you today?
Hello and welcome to Gaia. If you need any help with Gaia, want to chat, or even add me, feel free to do so. ^^

Colorful Human

XxKaWaiiStarxX
heart
How are you today?

You didn't have to, ohmigosh. heart
I'm actually feeling a little better now.. I was just in a fight with my parents and, as usual, they managed to kick me down.. but thanks to you I'm slighly happier now. c:
Justin DaFront
XxKaWaiiStarxX
heart
How are you today?

I'm actually feeling a little better now.. I was just in a fight with my parents and, as usual, they managed to kick me down.. but thanks to you I'm slighly happier now. c:

Parents are like that sometimes which sucks. But I'm glad you're feeling better even if slightly! Hopefully your day goes better smile

Ruthless Elocutionist

glad to brighten you day a little ... let me know when you get your trading pass ....i have a little gold to spare

Colorful Human

XxKaWaiiStarxX
Justin DaFront
XxKaWaiiStarxX
heart
How are you today?

Parents are like that sometimes which sucks. But I'm glad you're feeling better even if slightly! Hopefully your day goes better smile

i'm just taking a break from studying.. my head hurts and after that fight, geesh, I'm a goner.
thank you tho!

Colorful Human

Shes apples
glad to brighten you day a little ... let me know when you get your trading pass ....i have a little gold to spare

There are still two more days to go.. Would you mind talking to me in the meantime?

Ruthless Elocutionist

Justin DaFront
Shes apples

There are still two more days to go.. Would you mind talking to me in the meantime?

i am around on an off most days so sure ..tho i am in australia so i will be heading to bed at some point soonish .. its almost 2am here

Colorful Human

Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples

i am around on an off most days so sure ..tho i am in australia so i will be heading to bed at some point soonish .. its almost 2am here

ah, I see.. I'm in europe and it is almost 5pm here.
well, whenever you need to go, I won't judge you.
Don't let me keep you from restful sleep!!

Ruthless Elocutionist

Justin DaFront
Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples

what part of europe are you from?
i have a bit of a troublesome relationship with sleep but do need to try and get a few hours in

Colorful Human

Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples

i have a bit of a troublesome relationship with sleep but do need to try and get a few hours in

south western europe, the Iberian Peninsula!~
you need to fix that relationship with sleep then, it's not healthy!, says the person who barely sleeps too. xD

Ruthless Elocutionist

Justin DaFront
Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples
Justin DaFront
Shes apples

south western europe, the Iberian Peninsula!~
you need to fix that relationship with sleep then, it's not healthy!, says the person who barely sleeps too. xD

nice .. i have a good friend who is Portuguese but he lives in Finland now
ah its a life long thing i am pretty accustom to now ... i work better on 4hrs max sleep than i do on 8

Playful Kitty

59,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Justin DaFront
This forum seemed like a suitable place to start meeting people and all.. someone redirected me here. ( a very nice person in the Chatterbox)
Would anyone mind helping me with what to dress?
My avatar looks pretty much like me, in real life. Excluding the huge anime-like eyes, of course.
HELLO EVERYONE!~

Hello Justin, Welcome To Gaia............ heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas