Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

User Image

One day my ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ - he told me,
                                                                  "Dear, don't [( ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ sʟɪᴘ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. )] "
                                                                  He took me in his arms, I heard him say,
                                                                  "When you get older - words word
                                                                  Your ᴡɪʟᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ will live for ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ days
                                                                  Think of me if ever [ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ ]"

words words words words words words words words words words

Elle waited patiently at the door as the humans filed through, a little uneasy with how quickly the other male seemed to happen upon her home. No one ever really found the house, maybe three humans a year stumbled upon it and decided to try and break in only to find Elle and the others. It wasn’t really a common thing. Once everyone had filed in Elle closed the door and shivered, her wet clothes clinging to her body. “I do hope that some of your clothes made it but of course if not we have a dryer, I can toss some clothes in there and have dry clothes for everyone in no time.”

It took about thirty seconds before her eyes landed on the mud prints and Radomira’s voice sounded behind her and she blew out a small bit of air, trying to talk herself down. That was her biggest rule, the house was clean. 24/7 clean, all of the time. Maybe it was from being raised in a strict household, maybe it was just something she picked up over the years, but filth was her biggest pet peeve. “I’ll hold you to it, Radomira.” Her voice held a slightly trying tone but she knew the pink haired wonder always stayed true to her promises.

When Pytheos asked for some whiskey Elle nodded her head, “Now that sounds like an excellent idea, Pytheos.” The dark haired vampire excused herself and first went around the corner and upstairs, peeling off clothes as she went. Feeling like a drowned rat wasn’t her favorite thing in the world. She tossed the clothes into the basket in the bathroom when she walked past and went into her room. It was easily the biggest room in the house and as with every other bedroom, it had an attached bathroom. Her bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub that easily fit five, a shower and a marble counter adorned with two sinks and mirrors. She dug through her tall dresser before she yanked a lacey black crop top and a pair of white shorts, pulling them on in record time.

She touched up her makeup in the mirror and ran her hands through her hair quickly, trying to get some volume back into it. Hopefully when it dried it would get a little better but she didn’t have too much faith. She did a quick spin in the mirror and tossed a couple faces at her reflection before she was down the stairs and in the kitchen, speed that was unmatched by the human eye. She pulled open the doors of the cabinet and rifled through the boozes, yanking a bottle that read Belle Meade from its middle.

Elle grabbed a couple glasses and tossed ice in them, putting them on a tray and carrying them out to the coffee table that sat between all the furniture. “Here we go! Something to warm us up.” She was back to her charming self, feeling better now that she was changed and dried. She popped the top off of the bottle and poured all of the glasses ¾ of the way full. Elluviette raised one of the glasses and made eye contact with the redhead, “Cheers.”

She tipped the cup back, taking a large sip and then placing it back on the table slowly. Green eyes turned over to the newest of the group, "I don't believe we've been introduced." White teeth flashed from behind her smile, "I'm Elluviette, Elle, Holmes. This is my home." The dark haired vampire held pride in the last words, who wouldn't be proud if this was their home? Many of immortals loved everything luxury and she was definitely one of the biggest. She didn't like anything less than the best. Perfection was a necessity in her life.

Who am I with? Pytheos, Ben, Natalia, Noah & Radomira.
                                                                  Current Mood? Dry, content, ready for food.
                                                                  ooc: WOO. I think I covered everything. Let me know if I missed anything!
                                                                  "General Sticky"

"Phoebe Majere"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

User Image

Perfect Wife

User Image
Noah Harting
Either we are alone in the universe, or we are not.

Wet shoes were moved out of the way as was the black duffel bag. Noah tried to ignore the seemingly odd behavior from the silent man, his eyes sparing a second to watch him as he removed his own boots. Finally, a heavily accented voice rose from the other, only to asl for whiskey. This brought a smile to Noah's face as he knelt in front of his bag in hopes of finding something dry. A pair of sweatpants, resting in the middle, seemed mostly dry. He tugged them free from the bag, searching for a shirt as well, to no avail. Nothing was dry. The pants would still be wet, but not as wet as what he wore now. Elle offered to dry their clothes for them, Noah looking up to her with an appreciative smile. He would change from his drenched pants to his damp pair, the shirt he wore would remain on his back; had it been Natalia and Ben alone, Noah would have no issues remaining shirtless, otherwise he was rather shy about being so exposed to strangers. He hated when women gawked, the feeling of having to let them down never a pleasent one. Though he may be open about his sexuality when asked, it had caused enough trouble in his life that he preferred not to socalize about it unneccissarily.

Elle disappeared herself for a few minutes, Noah pulling himself to his feet, pants in hand. He turned to the pink lady and asked if she knew where he could change. Upon having a private place to change, he quickly ripped himself free of the wet jeans and boxers and pulled on the damp pair of sweatpants before returning to the rest of the group and shoving his wet pants back into the duffel bag as Elle returned. She had changed and retrieved a bottle of whiskey in a very timely manner, causing Noah to raise an eye brow, but brush it off quickly. The whiskey was all too welcomed as she poured the glasses. Noah thanked her softly as he took a glass in his hand, taking the liquid into his mouth with a pleased smile. He had brought vodka and rum himself, but whiskey never hurt.aybe they could party anyway, despite the storm. Elle's gaze had locked on Natalia, a protective feeling coming over Noah as he moved to wrap his arm around the redhead's waist and pull her against him. He gazed down at the ice in his cup before glancing to Natalia with a warm smile. Brown eyes rrturned to the owner of the house as she introduced herself. "Noah Harting." He gave a nod of his head before she spoke again.

Obvious shock was written across his face as she said she owned the house. He scoffed. "What?! You own this?" There is no way in hell a woman her age could have bought this house already; she lookee no older than twenty-five, at the oldest. "No way in hell. Whod you have to kill to get this!?" He was joking as he took another large swig of the whiskey, his grip loosening on Natalia slightly. Noah was rather protective over the girl. He lost his family, then his sisyer went missing; he wasn't about to let anything happen to anyone else important to him. Elle was not necessarily a threat, but Noah wanted to make it clear Natalia was not easy bait-- sexually, that is.

"I would like to take you up on your offer of using your dryer, if you wouldn't mind. I don't have a single article of clothing dry. " He offered a sheepish grin and shrug of his shoulders as he lifted his arm from around Natalia and pulled his fingers through his hair again to push it from his face. "We do greatly appreciate the shelter from the storm, as well. I don't think we would have made it out otherwise." He smiled to her before glancing over to Ben for a brief moment. He sure was relieved to have found the two of them before nightfall. Perhaps the alcohol would help loosen everyone up and remove the slight tension Noah felt in the air.

Both are terrifying.

Dapper Genius

User Image

“Noah, pleasure.” She repeated, tipping her head slightly in his direction. He seemed a lot sweeter, more innocent than the rest. When she told him that she owned this estate it was his turn to catch flies. Who’d you have to kill to get this? Little did he know that it was Elle that had this place built a couple hundred years ago. She had more money hidden in this house than she knew what to do with. No banks, her money had never touched a bank and never would. “Where should I start?” She asked, a laugh trickling from her lips. She took another sip of bourbon and lowered the glass again, green eyes trailing down to the arm that he put around Natalia. Elluviette felt a pang of anger through her veins but didn’t let it show, instead turning her eyes over to Noah. His eyes were a deep brown and went perfectly with his skin tone, she could tell that he was well liked among the ladies though she had a gut feeling he batted for the other team.

He was too cozy with the redhead, it was far from an ‘I’m interested’ possessiveness, and the way that the male vampire caught his attention. Elle took the last sip of her whiskey and set the glass down when the male asked if she could toss the clothes into the dryer. She asked the others what they wanted dried and gathered the two duffle bags together. “It’s definitely not a problem. It gets lonely out here so it’s nice to have people over occasionally. Plus, it could be dangerous camping in the middle of such an intense storm. There are a lot of really old trees out there.”

Elle looked down at the bags and back up to the humans, her eyes flickering across Natalia once again, “Any chance I could get some help carrying these to the wash room? It’s right up the stairs.” She wanted to look at Noah and tell him flat out that she doesn’t bite and they’d be right back but she didn’t want to put more tension in the air then there already was. You could probably cut the tension with a knife.

Who am I with? Pytheos, Ben, Natalia, Noah & Radomira.
                                                                  Current Mood? Hungry
                                                                  ooc: Noah is such a... I want to say c**k blocker but I'll go with t**t swatter. hahahaha.
                                                                  "General Sticky"

"Phoebe Majere"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

User Image

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

atalia Ɖ'Agastino

xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
            ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
            ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

User Image

Natalia stood at the threshold, her mouth agape at the wonder within the house. The outside didn't seem as magnificent as the inside, but the tapestries and paintings said it all; this was an old house, and had probably been passed down to Elle. Radomira jumped through the house, trailing mud and yelling back to Elle that she would clean it, the look of irritation on the others' face was almost hysterical. Almost. Except for the slight flash in her eyes that suggested she would easily kill the pink haired girl if need be, even to use her hair as the mop to clean the floor. Nat shook her head, ridding herself of the weird thoughts brought on by the pot when the Russian man spoke about whiskey. Now this was becoming her kind of party!

She glanced down at her soaked clothes when the dark haired one mentioned a dryer and nodded absently, her eyes still wandering her surroundings. When she looked back up, she was gone and the group were making their way into the same living area as Radomira, who was sitting on the couch and swinging her legs. She was just too cute! Natalia smiled and skipped into the living room, looking around the room when Elle returned in all her sexy glory with glasses, ice, and a bottle of whiskey. Excellent! She was parched! She chuckled when Noah seemed perplexed by the idea of someone so young owning this house, but it wasn't totally out of the ordinary. Right? Elle poured everyone a glass, and raised it in a toast, locking eyes with Natalia. She blushed, furiously, going almost the same shade as her hair, averting her eyes and shooting back the drink quickly. Then, she felt a familiar arm snake around her waist and pull her close; she smiled up at Noah and winked. He was always looking out for her, sometimes a little too possessive it seemed, but he wasn't in to her that way. They were just amazing friends!

She glanced back at Elle to see her eyeing the arm around her waist, then back up to the owner, Noah. She continued the conversation and assured them that there arrival was no problem, even going so far as to justify their stay. Natalia's eyes started to glaze over, snapping to attention when she felt the eyes of Elle upon her. "Sure!" she said aloud and set her glass down, skipping over to the bags and hoisting them onto her shoulders. "Lead the way!" Even though she had just said to her to lead the way, Nat took charge and began heading in the direction Elle had pointed, the whiskey warming her chilled bones and giving her a new bout of courage that her high seemed to be dwindling.

Who Am I With: Ben, Radomira, Elle, Pytheos, and Noah
Current Mood: High
OoC// And the redhead is the center of attention again, all right! XP

General Sticky
Lisha Lovely
F e v e r ishly ill
LittleMissNotSoPerfect

Dapper Genius

User Image

When the redhead jumped up to help her take the clothes Elle realized that she had looked to Noah, as if to say I win, though she looked away when she realized what she was doing. What was this, a pissing contest? Hopefully it was just the fact that she hadn’t had a good meal in a couple days that was making her a little edgier than normal. In the past two hundred or so years the dark haired female had lost the majority of her horrible attitude, learning how to be a little more user friendly, probably once she started dealing with her kind nearly every day. Radomira definitely helped.

When Natalia put the one duffle over her shoulders Elle cracked a smile and picked up the second bag, slinging it over her shoulder as well. The redhead told Elle to lead the way but took off ahead of her, going for the stairs that the dark haired girl had previously pointed to. “I forget, you guys said you were from the city?” As they headed up the stairs Elluviette admired the girl, she was close to perfection for a human; Ivory skin which still had small drops of water clinging in some spots, wet clothes that hugged her skin a little tighter than they had before. The fiery red hair that always called for attention no matter where she was at, the perfect lips… Elle always had a thing for redheads. Used to being the center of attention they were usually very confident outgoing creatures. A thing of fairytales.

When they made it to the top of the stairs Elle pointed to the fourth door down on the right, ripping herself from her thoughts. The room was rather large and had two washers and two dryers, both front loaders and stacked neatly on top of each other. She pulled the doors open on the dryers and started tossing clothes in, the proximity to the girl overwhelming her hunger. Usually one to have amazing control over the beast within, Elle hadn’t had to worry about being alone with a human in ages. But lately, as she tested and pushed her limits to see how long she could go without feeding, the closeness was like an open invitation. Elle threw the last of the clothes into the dryer, her hunger starting to influence her senses. It was like everything seemed to get a little bit sharper, more acute and precise. She could hear the girl’s heartbeat and her eyes trained on the small pulse she could see in her neck.

Clicking the start button she spun around to face Natalia, her eyes bright, “Did you want to change into something dry until your clothes were done? I have plenty of clothes..”

Who am I with? Nataliaaa
                                                                  Current Mood? Hungry
                                                                  ooc: Psh, she's a redhead, she's always going to be the center of attention! biggrin
                                                                  "General Sticky"

"Phoebe Majere"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

User Image

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

User Image

Radomira sat silently, grinning as she watched the others converse and drink. She wasn't a big fan of most drinks, finding most of them other than water to be off-putting. When they seemed to be heading to change clothes, she ran upstairs, gently pushing past the others, not enough to knock them out of the way, only enough to make herself known. She went into her room, slamming the door behind her. Digging through her stuffed animals yielded a different, less muddy and wet, outfit for her. It was another dress, she rarely wore pants, but one that was longer, and matched her hair in both volume and color. She scraped off her feet and put on some matching stockings as well, although they were almost entirely covered by her dress.

As she left her room, she struck an elegant pose in front of her door, as elegant as she could while holding her wet sundress under her other arm. "This is much better! I love this dress, I love all my clothes!" She exclaimed, handing the passing Natalia her dress. "Will you do me a favor and toss this in the washer as well? I'll really appreciate it!" She said, before returning downstairs. Radomira had a feeling that Elle was after the girl, and Radomira certainly didn't want to get in her way. She understood how frustrating losing a meal could be.

She tracked down the guys, they seemed to be close enough together that she could see them all, and she made sure to make eye contact with them. "I know what you're thinking, two awesome ladies in a house in the middle of the woods, sounds like a ghost story, right? Well, you won't believe how disappointed I was when I couldn't find a single ghost here! So, no worries if you're scared of that sort of thing. If there's anything we can get you, anything at all, feel free to ask. We don't get many visitors, and I'm just so excited to have some!" The 'for dinner' part of her sentence was left as merely a thought.

"Will you love me any less if I hurt you any more?"

OOC: I'm terrible at describing clothes, so just think she's wearing something like a prom dress/princess gown, okay?

Perfect Wife

User Image
Noah Harting

It came as no surprise to Noah when Natalia eagerly accepted the invitation to help Elle. His eyes narrowed in at the woman as she had asked, his teeth gritting together when Natalia staryed off witb the bags. He caught the look Elle gave him, not too sure je likes the feeling he was getting. Then again, he knew Natalia was able to make her own decisions without his interferance of her too-protrctive friend. Had Ben been a woman, he'd be the same way. The rest of his whiskey was shot to the back of his throat befpre he turned and found a spot on the couch. He was careful not to lean back so his shirt wouldn't get the couch wet. He watched as the pink lady disappeared, his glass set on the coffee table as his feet werwe're tuckedlup under himself. He was growing impatient as he waited for Elle and Natalia to return-- how long did it take to put clothing in a dryer amd hit stary?

Perhaps, he waa being too paranoid. The only reason he felt so protective was because he did not wish to see his dear friend get hurt, in any way. Noah was not one to sot idley by and let his friends get toyed with. This woman had a house in the middle of no where and that raised no suspicion to him. Instead, he found it a miracle. He could not survive in the middle of the woods, himself. Noah had always been a city boy. Brown eyes turned up to Radomira as she reappeared in a rather extravagent dress. He raised his eye brows and met her gaze. "Are you going to some sort of ball or prom?" He asked sarcastically, his voice soft. Noah worr a smile as to not be offensive to the other. Why in the hell was she wearing a dress like that? ... To each, his own, he supposed.

Noah glanced to the other man he still had yet to learn the name of before back to Ben. Those two were awfully quiet, causing Noah to feel a tad awkward. He twiddled hisnthumbs for a moment before retrieving the vodka he had brought for he and his friends-- he enjoyed the burn of it on his throat. Plus, he did not feel right drinking Elle's whiskey without asking again. Nonetheless, alcohol was alcohol to him. "Soo.. what brings you into the forest today?" He asked softly, his eyes fixiating on Pytheos for a moment before trailing over him carefully.

Both are terrifying.

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

Ben was quiet, analyzing the situation like he always did. The dark haired girl left for what seemed like a minute and came back with alcohol and a completely different outfit, back to looking absolutely perfect once again. But it hardly even seemed possible… How had she managed to change, fix her hair and makeup and grab booze? In such a short amount of time? At this rate Ben was thankful for the whiskey, it gave him something else to think about. Alcohol was his weakness and he mentally cursed himself for not buying any cigarettes. He would have to ask Natalia when he had a chance if they made it through the rain.

He thanked Elle and raised the glass to his lips, watching her drink hers before he downed his in one record gulp. How did they not know this house was here? Yeah, it was tucked away in the woods but people were in these woods twenty four seven… it just didn’t make sense that no one talked about it. Who were these girls that were living amongst million dollar paintings and tapestries? In a house that was worth more than half of the houses and apartments in the city? Something surely didn’t add up.

He watched Elle carefully when Noah asked who she had to kill to get the house but her response was too care free, it didn’t set off any real alarms. Ben figured he was probably thinking into it too much and just tried to exhale a deep breath, a loud crack of thunder just about sending him out of his seat. He watched as Nat and Elle left to do laundry and tossed a look at Noah. When Radomira finally spoke (all dressed up like she was going to a premiere or prom) it made Ben feel a little better. The girl was honestly one of the most least threatening people he had ever met. Just so… adorable and happy. She didn’t have the side that made her nervous quite like Elle did.

“Ahh, ghosts. Never did quite believe in them. Like they say, the real monsters live amongst us.” Ben chirped not knowing how close to the truth he really was and cracking her a smile. He reached his cup over to Noah, “Hey, mind if I steal some of that? On the upside we can still enjoy a nice party even though we got rained out, right?” When Noah turned to acknowledge the male Ben turned his attention, too. “Hey, yeah, I never even got your name, I’m Ben. It looks like you were camping, too, huh? I never even saw this weather on the radar.”

Who has my attention? Radomira, Noah & The stranger.
                        Current Mood? A little offput.
                        ooc: OH. I forgot to mention that I always put Elle's outfit (when she changes) on the flower with her name at the bottom. It's a link. Just in case you guys haven't seen it yet. razz Ben's is in the x below. Ahaha. I hope this post is a'ightt.
                        "General Sticky"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

x

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

atalia Ɖ'Agastino

xxxxY O U ' R ExxA L I V ExxT H A TxxxM E A N SxxY O UxxH A V EXXI N F I N I T EXXP O T E N T I A LXX
            ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            Y O U XXC A NXXDOXXA N Y T H I N GxxM A K ExxA N Y T H I N GxxD R E A MxxA N Y T H I N Gxx
            ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            IFxxY O UxxC A NxxC H A N G ExxT H EXXW O R L DXXT H EXXW O R L DXXW I L LXXC H A N G E

User Image

She didn't notice the look between Noah or Elle, but she saw the smile that the latter gave her when she picked up a bag to help. It was so infectious, she couldn't help but smile back. Natalia turned her head to the side to look at Elle over her shoulder as she asked about the city. "We are! On break from school or work and thought a little camping trip would be fun," she said and stopped walking to wait for Elle to catch up so they could walk side by side. When she was beside her, she glanced down at her body and couldn't help but ogle her perfect proportions, the long slender legs, toned tummy, luscious booty. The redhead bit her lip to hide a grin and walked into the room behind the other, watching her walk the entire time.

The room was large, neat, and orderly. Two washer, two dryers, stacked on top the other. She looked around the room and noticed the basket was perfectly aligned with the wall, empty, and the pictures were symmetrical to their surroundings. It appeared that Elle was particular about her set up, things having to be orderly and proper. Interesting... She looked back to her and set the bag down, resuming her look around the room as the clothes were thrown into the dryer and the machine was set. Her voice brought her back, asking if she wanted to change. "That would be awesome! If you don't mind, of course," she said and stepped out of the room, turning on her heel so she could face the other and follow her to where other clothes would be.

She grew nervous then, an excited nervous, at the thought of being alone with her for just a little bit longer. Elle was beautiful, sensual, and seemed to know just how to look at the little Italian to make her knees shake and her heart race. It was like being in love again, tempting, alluring, and terrifying all at the same time. It thrilled her, excited her, even brought her close to thinking...dirty thoughts. "I have some alcohol in my bag, too, so we're not drinking all of yours. Let's make this the perfect party!"

Who Am I With: Elle
Current Mood: Stoked on Elle
OoC// ...

General Sticky
Lisha Lovely
F e v e r ishly ill
LittleMissNotSoPerfect

Trash Hellraiser

36,190 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Bookworm 100
  • Bold Glow 150
User Image

User Image

Radomira laughed a little at the suggestion that she was going someplace fancy. "Not in this weather! Besides, I believe in dressing your best whenever you can, and especially when you have guests over!"

She took her place on the couch again, twiddling her thumbs together. She wasn't quite sure what to do with the humans, since they had arrived at the manor, she had felt awkward, like she didn't know what to say. Still, she tried her best to continue her hunt with a topic she was very familiar with. "The woods here are so much more peaceful than the forest around my house growing up. Serbia is full of wolves, and going anywhere was always risky. Sure, these woods have dangerous animals too, but it's a lot easier to avoid them as an adult. Any of you ever see a wolf in the wild? They're very quiet, like you wouldn't suspect they were even there until it's too late."

She turned to look at Pytheos specifically. "Did you ever run into any wolves back in Russia? I've never been there, but I always assumed it had even more than home. My mother always told me Russia was full of dangerous creatures."

"Will you love me any less if I hurt you any more?"

OOC: Sorry for the short post, lots of stuff going on today and tomorrow.

Dapper Genius

User Image

Elle tried hard to swallow the excited feeling that thrummed through her when the girl turned to follow Elle to her room, turns out she could play the redhead just like a fiddle. “I never turn down alcohol… a party it will be.” What she didn’t tell the girl was how much alcohol the girl had stocked up. Turns out when you brought home a camper or three every month it was easy to get loaded up on alcohol. Elle enjoyed drinking but the amount of alcohol it took to get her even slightly dizzy feeling was unreal, she figured it was probably because of the immortality. Even being a vampire had its downfalls.

Her room was only two doors down on the opposite side of the hallway and Elle gestured for her to go in first, watching the girl with lust filled eyes. She waltzed over to her dresser and did a Vera white style gesture, giggling like a teenaged girl. “Most of my collection includes crop tops…” She paused and whirled around the face Natalia, “Not a big fan of wearing clothes.” The redhead was painfully beautiful and she smelled perfect… Elle could practically hear her heart beating.

Elluviette closed the distance between them in seconds, one palm against the wall and another against her collarbone. She trailed it up to cradle her cheek and smiled, “You should probably get out of the wet clothes as soon as possible... After all, we wouldn’t want you to get sick on your vacation... ”

She was silent for a moment, lingering there in a fit of bloodlust. She didn't want to wait any longer or keep playing friends with the humans. What she wanted to do was sink her fangs into the soft flesh right below her collarbone and drink in her share of blood- setting them both into bliss and contentment. She felt her control slipping through her fingers like sand and she fought herself to just back off and remove the temptation but lost. She could see the vein at Natalia's neck and it sent an excited shiver down her spine.

Elle moved her hand back away from her cheek and to the hem of her shirt, playing with it while she eyed the girl. "I'd hate to keep you away from your company too long." Her voice was a little rougher now thanks to the lust and the hunger.

Who am I with? Natalia
                                                                  Current Mood? Bloodlust.
                                                                  ooc: I figured I'd leave it open in case any of the guys wanted to come and make sure she was okay and make a fun awkward moment. Hahahah. If you want me to add to it I definitely will!!!
                                                                  "General Sticky"

"Phoebe Majere"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

User Image

Anxious Man-Lover

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
User Image
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe shoots from the heart heart instead of the head
His
mouth and his words, xxxxthey rarely connect
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHe looks -
to the past and where his tongue's tread
And he knows
he's meant the opposite xxxxxx x

Location - Living Room // Mood - A little closed in feeling?
Talking to - Elle // Outfit

xxxxxxxxxxAs they moved towards what would look like an enormous living area, Pytheos felt himself glance up at the walls and looks around like a lost child. He hadn't really been around many vampires, especially not many rich ones. If he did come across any in the city, they were mostly savage beasts. Tearing apart poor humans and leaving them to either die or turn. It was usually a horrible mess that Pytheos just quickly walked past. He thought about taking in a poor soul once or twice, but didn't want to have to deal with helping them through the horrible changes. Instead he would play with his phone as the flesh bags pleaded with him, quickening his pace. Everyone seemed to be happy to sit in their damp clothes, and Pytheos couldn't help a small grimace cross his face. A small shiver ran down his spine and he tugged at his damp shirt. Placing his tent and backpack by his feet he was quick to grab one of the cups of booze and take a big gulp. Nice, warm, strong liquid invading his body. It helped calm him down.

xxxxxxxxxxListening to the others chatter and fawn over the estate like house wives, he let his body lean back against a nearby wall, careful not to bump anything that looks expensive. He surveyed the others, watching them run in and out of the rooms in new clothes. His eyes focused on Radomira's bright dress, figuring that she was from that frilly and fun Victorian era. It seemed like it was making it's way back into fashion nowadays.

xxxxxxxxxxSuddenly there was attention on him. As Noah spoke to him he felt his body stiffen, straightening out his back a little and cross his arms, still holding onto his drink. The soft pitter of rain outside helped him relax just a little bit. He cleared his throat as he hadn't spoken in a while. "I know Miss Holmes." Pytheos lied softly, keeping level eye contact with Noah. His accent was heavy and he took a swig of the caramel coloured alcohol. He didn't want to think about the male, not how attractive he was or how yummy he might taste. Everyone else seemed to be pairing up and he just assumed that this would be his dinner later. "Invited me to visit, didn't think ve vould have more guests." A small smile, almost a split second. And then more attention on him.

xxxxxxxxxxPytheos gulped at Radomira's talk of wolves. She was right. As she talked to him about Serbia, about the creatures and animals, he felt a wave of excitement roll over his bones. Animals were typically his prey, and wolves were not at all in the city. Though stray dogs and cats were abundant. He placed his head back against the wall, looking up at the ceiling and he pondered for a moment, taking a slow sip of whiskey. "Russia..." His mind almost wandered, but he was able to return himself to the conversation. "Lots of animals. Big bears, and an animal ve call 'Wolverine'." Pytheos paused, an actual grin running across his face. Oh the irony. The grin faded. "Ve had lots of animal problems as child, even lost a friend to a tiger down by river." He nodded his head softly, remembering the times. It was a bloody mess, beautiful upon the snow. With that he turned his gaze towards Noah again, admiring his tan arms. "Vhy you camping?"

Perfect Wife

User Image
Noah Harting

The bright punk was giving Noah a heada he the more he looked at it, though he wasn't about to be rude and say anything. He listened as she rambled on about the woods and the animals, the differences in the wild animals herr than wherr she was originally from. Then Ben spoke up and asked for some of his vodka. Noah smiled slightly as he handed him the bottle. Brown hues recognized tension in Pytheos' muscles when attention was turned to him. He felt the corners of his lips tug into a soft smile as his eye brows raised at the response he was given. Elle was a friend, hmm? How the hell did one make friends when they lived way out here?! Better yet, how did you remember where the hell this place was located? Noah had been wandering lost for hours before he was ablento find the place-- completely by accident.

Noah didn't utter another word as Ben, Radomira and Pytheos spoke. The conversation vearing towards wolves and animals of Russia. It was interesting, but Noah was more interested in the russian himself. He was carrlessly drinking the vodka he had poured into his glass, gaze shifting appropriately to those who spoke. It was not difficult for Noah to ignore the immidate attraction he may have for another man, his external bost language acting disengaged when internally he was drooling over the man not far from him. A few times he glanced to his friend with half a smirk, knowing very well how this night could end fkr all of them. Natalia was already wiskes away by the owner od the house-- long enough to cause Noah to worry slightly, but also wonder what exactly the two were doing. He spqred a moment to gaze in the direction of the stairs before Pytheos had returned his attention to Noah. He felt heat rise up his neck to the back of his ears as he kept from pulling into himself upon Pytheos' gaze. A weak smile passed ovee his lips as the heat flooded his cheeks.

"Spring break. We wrre coming up for a nice retreat for a few days. Clearly, we didn't plan accordingly." A soft chuckle rumbled in hia chest as he looked to Ben with this. Perhaps they should have paid more attention to the weather, they would have known rain was in the forcast. Then again, he wondered how much that would truly deter them from this expedition. "By some miracle, I happened to find everyone before I went missing, myself." Pearly white teeth bit at the soft flesh of his lip as his gaze turned down to his cup in hand. Perhaps, alcohol waa not the best decision. Given enough time, Noah would not care who was around or that he had no idea who this man was, he would be doing everything in his power to sneek him away to a room elsewhere.. it was not necessarily a bad thing, but he was not sure it was such a good idea. "As much as I would like to see if Natalia is ok, I am adraid of what I may walk in on." A dark gaze rose to the stairs again.

Both are terrifying.

Dapper Genius

User Image
User Image

Ben grinned when Noah filled up his glass and did a small, "Cheers" gesture towards him with it. He was nervous, for Natalia, for himself and Noah but at the same time he had a nagging feeling that he was just being paranoid. Afterall, how often did he really get out with friends? It was probably just his awkward nature making him feel like something was wrong.

He listened to Radomira and Pytheos ramble on together about wolves, tigers and other savage beasts and mentally did a small thank you that it wasn't really like that around here. They had some coyotes and once in a great while a bear or two but nothing like tigers whisking people off through the woods. How horrifying.

Ben drank the glass rather quick and was thankful when Noah made the comment about Elle and Natalia, "To be honest I've almost been thinking the same thing... But I'm still a little on edge." He kept his voice low between himself and Noah. He drank more of the Burning alcohol and shook his head, sticking out his tongue. "Woah, baby, this stuff is unforgiving. What is it, rubbing alcohol?" Ben flashed Noah a smile and looked back over to the girl in the pink dress.

She had a look about her that said she should've been born in one of those really colorful time periods where all the women wore pink and poodle skirts or the big poofy dresses with the crazy voluminous wigs. Ben almost giggled out loud but put his hand over his mouth, covering it up with a half cough half throat clear.

"Does anyone here smoke? I'd kill for a cigarette." He murmured, looking around for Nat's bag. He knew she had cigarettes in there somewhere... even if they were a little waterlogged.

Who has my attention? Radomira, Noah & The stranger.
                        Current Mood? A little drunk.
                        ooc: I might open the search thread for another human male and kill Ben off... I'm so bad at playing males. Hahahaha.
                        "General Sticky"

"LittleMissNotSoPerfect"

"F e v e r ishly ill"

x

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,325 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

atalia Ɖ'Agastino

▆ ▆ ▆ ▆
            ▆ ▆ ▆ ▆

User Image

Another smile crept across Nat's face when Elle agreed to more drinking, and turning their night into a party. Everyone loved parties, and it just so happened that they were in for a treat: Natalia was the Queen of Parties! She thought about drinking, and then smoking, and then Ben, and wondered how the rest of the gang was doing when her new companion pointed to the door in front of them and ushered her inside. Elle's room was just as extravagant as the rest of the house, also in perpendicular alignment with the surrounding furniture and fixtures. They both laughed when she did her Vera white style gesture, commenting that most of her clothes were crop tops. And that she wasn't a big fan of wearing clothes. Nat blushed and swallowed the lump in her throat, her eyes glancing down at the other and imagining...no, mustn't do that!

Within the next moment, Elle was a mere inch away from her face and her hand was pressed against the wall behind her, the other on her collarbone. Natalia never broke eye contact with Elle, although she could feel her own heartbeat and breathing quicken; she smelled divine and the proximity was literally breath taking. The hand trailed up to cradle her cheek, and she noted how cold her hand was. Maybe it was just because Elle made her so freakin' hot! But, it was refreshing and she wanted it to go elsewhere on her body. The redhead could only nod absently as the other spoke about getting out of clothes, not really listening to her; she was too entranced in the other's eyes who was staring at her hungrily.

Then she noticed the slight shiver that went through Elle's body. The hand that cupped her face trailed down and played with them hem of her shirt, teasing the skin beneath. Their eyes stayed locked, and Elle spoke once more, her voice low and husky. She was driving Natalia crazy! How?! This was so surreal! She couldn't handle it anymore. "They can wait," she said and pressed her lips roughly against Elle's, resting her hands on her hips.

Who Am I With: Elle
Current Mood: Stoked on Elle
OoC// omg omg omg! -girly squeal-

General Sticky
Lisha Lovely
F e v e r ishly ill
LittleMissNotSoPerfect

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash