• Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

The prime requirements about a relationship is lust now a days. People can mistake lust for love. I can guarantee there are no gay couples that waited until marriage to have sex. I have never encounter a gay person that stayed with one partner. Now that marriage is legal for them, they might wait until wedding day to fornicate the new gays I mean. Overall, you don't meet any gays that stay abstinent or even only have one partner ever. How can it not be lust?
You can call it love, darling. These people share there life together. Also you can't always be lustful, there are times of a different romance. Also your point applies to straight couples as well, darling.

How can staying with one partner not apply to anyone? Homosexuality is about what only feels good. It's not real love.
How can you say that if you've never experienced it, darling?

I dated a girl once b/c of lgbt community. I liked her but in a lustful way. We never were physical but we did do sexting.
Hm... I see, this thread wasn't directed towards you, darling. It was directed toward TRULY hateful people. I'm glad people life you are alive, willing to except people who are slightly different then you...

The thing is I disapprove of it so I don't get what you mean.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

How can staying with one partner not apply to anyone? Homosexuality is about what only feels good. It's not real love.

I dated a girl once b/c of lgbt community. I liked her but in a lustful way. We never were physical but we did do sexting.
Hm... I see, this thread wasn't directed towards you, darling. It was directed toward TRULY hateful people. I'm glad people life you are alive, willing to except people who are slightly different then you...

But... you.... Nevermind, goodbye

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

that made me realize that I'm unable to have relationship with a woman after a month of dating. I was never attracted to another female after that.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

that made me realize that I'm unable to have relationship with a woman after a month of dating. I was never attracted to another female after that.
As long as your not cruel calling it a "disease" I have no problem.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
cheydeebby
what the heck is "part"
Do you mean Pan? Pansexual is the loving of everyone, hearts not parts.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Regal Blanc
cheydeebby
what the heck is "part"

breadsexual

Wealthy Noob

La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

This is how i feel too. I feel like its mostly sexual. But I wont judge whether it is, or isn't.

3,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
Homophobia is ******** gay

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

Regal Blanc
Foenixian
Regal Blanc
I see... May it bring you pleasure in the future.... darling..... I guess...

But in all seriousness.
this drama will blow over in a few months.
For some reason, people seem to need a target to hate, it's a fad for now.
it will go back to being some other country soon rolleyes
And I will support 100% till it ends.

It's tragic.
I wish we could live in a world driven by good karma, not a world driven by bad karma

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Zrombiez VII
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

This is how i feel too. I feel like its mostly sexual. But I wont judge whether it is, or isn't.

It is what it is.

Spirited Cat

15,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Regal Blanc
cheydeebby
what the heck is "part"
I'm pretty sure they just don't get what "hearts not parts" is supposed to mean, dude. I get it, but then, my brother's dating someone who's basically genderqueer.

Timid Nymph

if you already won let them lick their homophobic wounds and find solace in ur freedom

Spirited Cat

15,975 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Giving Spooks the Spook 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Katheros
Homophobia is ******** gay
I see what you did there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff