9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
II BlazeoftheCookies II
Regal Blanc
II BlazeoftheCookies II
or just ignore them....?
It's hard to where every 1/3 forums are on the matter, lately, darling.

if you think every thread that appears to be homophobic is actually serious, then you haven't really dealt with trolls on CB.
True, darling.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Foenixian
Regal Blanc
... You don't make money from war, darling. Great depression?? Caused by World war

I hope you realize that I'm making jokes, because I agree with you.
But having people suffer helps me get off.
I see... May it bring you pleasure in the future.... darling..... I guess...

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Kendrick Blackthorn
Regal Blanc
You're pretty...
Thank you, darling. I love you leg warmers 4laugh .
I never understood this

In clinical psychology, a phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding

So if people dislike some foods they're scared of them?

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
/makes another thread of disapproval

Lust won not love.
My child, love and lust go hand in hand. Always remember that.

The prime requirements about a relationship is lust now a days. People can mistake lust for love. I can guarantee there are no gay couples that waited until marriage to have sex. I have never encounter a gay person that stayed with one partner. Now that marriage is legal for them, they might wait until wedding day to fornicate the new gays I mean. Overall, you don't meet any gays that stay abstinent or even only have one partner ever. How can it not be lust?

Mairieux's Boyfriend

Dapper Dog

Regal Blanc

But in all seriousness.
this drama will blow over in a few months.
For some reason, people seem to need a target to hate, it's a fad for now.
it will go back to being some other country soon rolleyes

Wealthy Phantom

12,075 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Invisibility 100
"Everyone has a right to their opinion"

Yeah and you also have the right to call them out on it gg

Nine-tailed Fox

28,025 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pet Lover 100
Internet savage
You faggots wanna be normal so bad until people say something negative about you like normal people hahaha. Always wanna play the victim
So what insults have you had to withstand lately? And from your friends don't count.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
KRlSTO
I never understood this

In clinical psychology, a phobia is a type of anxiety disorder, usually defined as a persistent fear of an object or situation in which the sufferer commits to great lengths in avoiding

Good point. The answer to your misunderstanding is controversial but simple. There is hatred and a fear, hatred is not being afraid to hurt others face to face. I call this situation a phobia because it is over the internet, which is not face to face, thus the person sort of "hides" behinds the mask of the internet, making it a fear.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

Lust won not love.

The prime requirements about a relationship is lust now a days. People can mistake lust for love. I can guarantee there are no gay couples that waited until marriage to have sex. I have never encounter a gay person that stayed with one partner. Now that marriage is legal for them, they might wait until wedding day to fornicate the new gays I mean. Overall, you don't meet any gays that stay abstinent or even only have one partner ever. How can it not be lust?
You can call it love, darling. These people share there life together. Also you can't always be lustful, there are times of a different romance. Also your point applies to straight couples as well, darling.
Regal Blanc
KRlSTO
I never understood this

Good point. The answer to your misunderstanding is controversial but simple. There is hatred and a fear, hatred is not being afraid to hurt others face to face. I call this situation a phobia because it is over the internet, which is not face to face, thus the person sort of "hides" behinds the mask of the internet, making it a fear.

Never thought about the internet side of it
good point

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Foenixian
Regal Blanc

But in all seriousness.
this drama will blow over in a few months.
For some reason, people seem to need a target to hate, it's a fad for now.
it will go back to being some other country soon rolleyes
And I will support 100% till it ends.

Blessed Girl

17,300 Points
  • Married 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady
Regal Blanc
La Painted Lady

Lust won not love.

You can call it love, darling. These people share there life together. Also you can't always be lustful, there are times of a different romance. Also your point applies to straight couples as well, darling.

How can staying with one partner not apply to anyone? Homosexuality is about what only feels good. It's not real love.

Big Duck

9,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Tem Ditties
"Everyone has a right to their opinion"

Yeah and you also have the right to call them out on it gg
I'd prefer not to. I don't like to hurt people over the internet, darling. I do like to educate them.

illmagill's Kouhai

Obsessive Kitten

i am a humanphobic.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out