Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She tilted her head to the side, confused at the random question.
" 5'3"...why do you ask?" She didn't mind the question but now that she thought of it, she was about average height for women.
He simply smiled and continued eating.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She smiled gently back at him and took one more muffin and nibbled slowly on it. Kavala looked at him and asked again, "why do you ask Naoto?" Her curiosity slowly growing because of the question.
"Huh? ... It's nothing," he said. "Well, we should get going. It's later than I should have let it get..."

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Suspicious but too tired to care she decided to drop it for now. She nodded and smiled gently. Kavala threw away her trash and held the door open for Naoto, soon exiting after him.
After a long walk, they arrived at his apartment. "Well, this is me. Thanks for walking me home... I think... Never been asked by a woman to be walked home. It's always the opposite direction around. Heh heh." He scratched the back of his head.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
She giggled gently and rubbed her eyes a bit, trying to rub the sleepiness off. Despite her efforts she yawns a bit. "Yeah it's no problem. I know it's kinda reverse here in Japan, so it must be weird" she chuckled nervously. "Well have a good night and see you tomorrow" She smiled softly and turned around, starting her journey off him.

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
He fell asleep the second he hit his.

He woke up the next day frowning that it was a workday.
Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kavala,usually an early-riser, slept in. Finally waking up, she groaned.
Ugh, great another day of work she thought. Looking at the time, she almost had a heart attack. She was gonna be late. Not just a little late, she was going to be an hour late.
This day is going to be a bad one..she thought as she started getting dress as quickly as she can.
He walked into the lobby of the hotel, heading towards the top floor, which the restaurant is. He yawned as the elevator slowly risen to the top floor, enjoying every second because he had a late, late night.

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Kavala groaned at how late she was going to be as she waited for the train which wasn't going to be there for another 15 minutes. She came to an agreement that her boss was definitely going to fire her. 20 minutes later she across the lobby to the nearest elevator, saying excuse me, sorry to people she bumped into.
Naoto saw Havala come into work as he got finished serving a table. "Hey!" he said enthusiastically. "I'm sorry about last night. We should have taken you to your place..."

Pain is Lovely

3,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
"No,no it's fine really! I just overslept a bit and my alarm didn't go off hehe" she replied, scratching her neck a little and smiling. Kavala looked around nervously and said "Um you wouldn't happen to see the boss around here? I haven't even met the big guy yet and I'm already making a bad name for myself. You think he'll fire me?" she chuckled nervously, but inwardly she was dying and freaking out.
He looked behind his back, and then the other way. "No, he's not around. Probably because it's a holiday.... Speaking of..." He had a faint blush on his face. "Um..."

Pain is Lovely

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces