Welcome to Gaia! ::

Could have sword I had and unlocked Terra some time ago, But I cant find her in my party.

Is there a limit to characters you unlock or something that can happen that can make you lose collected party members?
There shouldn't be anything. Perhaps you misremembered getting Terra, or you have so many characters that you need to scroll down farther to see the others?

(Also, try sorting by realm, so that any FF6 characters you have appear together.)
Sandokiri
There shouldn't be anything. Perhaps you misremembered getting Terra, or you have so many characters that you need to scroll down farther to see the others?

(Also, try sorting by realm, so that any FF6 characters you have appear together.)
I had Terra lvl'd to 13 so I know I had her, and now that I think about it, I also unlocked Locke during the event at the beginning of June, and now he's gone too. If you don't know or cant explain, I'll just have to give up and wait until the event comes back.

In the meantime: I got 50 Mythril Gems, should I do x11 Rare Relic Draw for the special FF8 equipment, or x11 for special FF7 equipment? Or do both ads/options pull relics from the same draw pool?
Mrgrgr
Sandokiri

I had Terra lvl'd to 13 so I know I had her, and now that I think about it, I also unlocked Locke during the event at the beginning of June, and now he's gone too. If you don't know or cant explain, I'll just have to give up and wait until the event comes back.

In the meantime: I got 50 Mythril Gems, should I do x11 Rare Relic Draw for the special FF8 equipment, or x11 for special FF7 equipment? Or do both ads/options pull relics from the same draw pool?

For the missing characters, I've never heard of anything like that happening.

For the pull: each banner (FF8, FF7) has its own pull pool. So whichever you think will be more useful to your team.
Sandokiri
Mrgrgr
Sandokiri

For the missing characters, I've never heard of anything like that happening.

For the pull: each banner (FF8, FF7) has its own pull pool. So whichever you think will be more useful to your team.
I got crap D:<

Also do you know if you can combine 5-stars? I've never had two 5-stars o the same. I do know that anytime you combine, the rank goes up, and I never heard of 6-star anything in the game, but don't know if 5-stars can get +'s
Crap happens. ^^;

And yes, you can combine 5* to get a 6* --- and a 6* with its matching 5* to get a 7*. 5*++ is possible. 3nodding
Sandokiri
Crap happens. ^^;

And yes, you can combine 5* to get a 6* --- and a 6* with its matching 5* to get a 7*. 5*++ is possible. 3nodding
I have 5++, but I've never seen a 7 star

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces