Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magnetic Phantom

WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
GIam Factory
He can't change his last name or where he lives on paper because he will lose his health insurance.
o.o Wow that is really terrible bureaucracy. Isn't that illegal somehow? It should be.

your avi eek

Its awesome!! razz
thank you! heart heart
i should try the hand item with an i-am that hovers up in the palm though. XD

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Anjoulie
WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
GIam Factory
He can't change his last name or where he lives on paper because he will lose his health insurance.
o.o Wow that is really terrible bureaucracy. Isn't that illegal somehow? It should be.

your avi eek

Its awesome!! razz
thank you! heart heart

it looks ominous at the moment, poor innocent kitty just sitting there and then THAT HAND REACHING /dies

a flying bird I-am pose maybe?
Anjoulie
GIam Factory
he lives with me and not his parents. and if he lives some where else or changes his last name he won't get covered. His dad is a trucker and has shitty insurance.

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
I know how you feel, I have a mom like that or here thing is "My way or the Highway." I call her "The Red Queen." fitting for a b***h.....but tell him nicely this question. "Do you really want to have my last name or will you be o.k with your last name?" senses you two been planing to have your last name ask another question to him "Do you want to take the rains or your mom?" twisted Let say my mom tried to take over my wedding and I bitched her out and kicked her out completely out of the wedding. She tried to put me in a lavender gown......LAVENDER! hell no! what I'm saying is if he doesn't show her that he is a man without fists, then she will keep on running you guys over. Stand up and say "No.....I'm trying to be happy with the man I love, and you are not controlling me anymore witch!" shut my mom's trap right up. And also oooohhhhhhhh, you loose health insurance, big whoop. He will be off of the insurance at 21. And if he is passed 21 he already lost it a long time ago.

Magnetic Phantom

WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
GIam Factory

your avi eek

Its awesome!! razz
thank you! heart heart

it looks ominous at the moment, poor innocent kitty just sitting there and then THAT HAND REACHING /dies

right when i noticed the item works with i-am poses i just had to have it. XD

yeah, something like that. i'm totally out of touch with Gaia's items though.
i haven't bought anything in years and don't keep track of what they're doing.
i remember not liking recent RIG pets as much though.
they probably fired whoever used to make the nice ones.

Questionable Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tell her to go rot in a grave.
Milchaotic

your in laws sound like a real nightmare
            then again, all in laws are nightmares
            anyway
            tell her to ******** off and let her son do whatever the ******** he wants

now like my side of the family is awesome so loving an nice. we come from POLAR OPPOSITES. I came from money and a gift giving family. He came form a poor family that loves to gossip with a crazy psychotic mom that once pulled all of her teeth out from depression. Granted I have bipolar disorder and some health things I can control myself. He was such a bad child and they hated each other. SHES SO FAKE UGH
SeikaSlash
Tell her to go rot in a grave.
if she says anything bad next time I'm over its game over
Maryith Lucifer
I know how you feel, I have a mom like that or here thing is "My way or the Highway." I call her "The Red Queen." fitting for a b***h.....but tell him nicely this question. "Do you really want to have my last name or will you be o.k with your last name?" senses you two been planing to have your last name ask another question to him "Do you want to take the rains or your mom?" twisted Let say my mom tried to take over my wedding and I bitched her out and kicked her out completely out of the wedding. She tried to put me in a lavender gown......LAVENDER! hell no! what I'm saying is if he doesn't show her that he is a man without fists, then she will keep on running you guys over. Stand up and say "No.....I'm trying to be happy with the man I love, and you are not controlling me anymore witch!" shut my mom's trap right up. And also oooohhhhhhhh, you loose health insurance, big whoop. He will be off of the insurance at 21. And if he is passed 21 he already lost it a long time ago.
*26 is the cut off now a days

Original Pumpkin

Whoa that is total bullshit.

Demonic Sex Symbol

9,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
GIam Factory
Maryith Lucifer
*26 is the cut off now a days
Really? I been told I was too old to get insurance at 23 XXDD

Magnetic Phantom

GIam Factory
Anjoulie
GIam Factory
he lives with me and not his parents. and if he lives some where else or changes his last name he won't get covered. His dad is a trucker and has shitty insurance.
that really sounds so ... broken. people shouldn't have to have shitty health insurance to begin with (or no insurance). sad

Serpentine Trickster

71,925 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Team Poison Master 250
Anjoulie
WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
WraythRose Darkthorn
Anjoulie
GIam Factory

your avi eek

Its awesome!! razz
thank you! heart heart

right when i noticed the item works with i-am poses i just had to have it. XD

yeah, something like that. i'm totally out of touch with Gaia's items though.
i haven't bought anything in years and don't keep track of what they're doing.
i remember not liking recent RIG pets as much though.
they probably fired whoever used to make the nice ones.

I'm not really into rig pets at all. I really only found the i-am poses handy for those weird avis I've seen/tried to do - like hidden in a basket or a shell or space etc. (like a no avi type of avi) and then for some of those flash games during the events, an I-am avi loaded faster and didn't lag as much.

Apart from that I don't really use them rolleyes

so so many items in gaia now. I just let myself get surprised when I see one I like - "oh came out 3 months ago? whoops" xd

Charitable Nymph

Woah id slap her o-o and charge her full price

Magnetic Phantom

WraythRose Darkthorn
I'm not really into rig pets at all. I really only found the i-am poses handy for those weird avis I've seen/tried to do - like hidden in a basket or a shell or space etc. (like a no avi type of avi) and then for some of those flash games during the events, an I-am avi loaded faster and didn't lag as much.

Apart from that I don't really use them rolleyes

so so many items in gaia now. I just let myself get surprised when I see one I like - "oh came out 3 months ago? whoops" xd
oh yeah, they're useful for that. there was a thread in the guides forum about this that was quite extensive.

well, they're generally "less creative" because you're basically just wearing one item.
but since the deluge of items and gold i can't be bothered to put avatars together anymore.
it took the fun out of it somehow.
besides, some of the i-am items are really cute.

yeah, i don't know how anyone can still keep track of all of this.
or even stay interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces