Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
*Offers back rubs.* 4laugh
it's been awhile leroy!
and thank you i really need that
I know. I've been busy doing things.

Mostly playing video games. sweatdrop
ive been busy playing video games as well! the one that im addicted to atm is unturned we should play it together!!!
I've been playing Tera.

What's unturned? surprised
you can check out their page if you want the game have had many updates and it looks much cuter now
tell me if you like it and if you want to play with me

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
i do tend to lean forward bc im near sighted and im not aware that i sit close to my comp i know it's not good and im trying to improve it
Also check out how you are sitting, in terms of chair height and desk height. You shoulder be sitting so that your knees are at a 90 degree angle, and the desk should be low enough that your elbows are at 90 degrees as well.
Your back problems might be because you're not using "proper fitted" furniture.

((Sorry if all these seemingly obvious advice tips are annoying. sweatdrop I am training to be a RMT at my university and all my training is coming out right now.))
no it's not annoying tbh i constantly need someone to remind me these things because i tend to forget them!
i think i could learn many things from you! do you think if i put ice on it the pain would go away for good or is it just temporary relief

That depends on the stage of injury.
Heat is really nice for relaxing the muscles to give them temporary relief if all you are doing is applying heat and not getting any body work (massage, physio, acupuncture, etc) done. DO NOT use heat if the area is inflammed!!!
Ice also depends on desired results. Short applications of ice are more used to stimulate the structures, whereas longer applications can be used to cool the skin and force the body to heat the area from the inside.

If it's your shoulders, get somebody to quickly apply ice in strokes along the affected area as you stretch it. Do this 2-3 times with gentle movements between applications, like shrugging your shoulders or moving your head from side to side.
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
*Offers back rubs.* 4laugh
it's been awhile leroy!
and thank you i really need that

ive been busy playing video games as well! the one that im addicted to atm is unturned we should play it together!!!
I've been playing Tera.

you can check out their page if you want the game have had many updates and it looks much cuter now
I got it downloaded, now. 3nodding
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
i do tend to lean forward bc im near sighted and im not aware that i sit close to my comp i know it's not good and im trying to improve it
Also check out how you are sitting, in terms of chair height and desk height. You shoulder be sitting so that your knees are at a 90 degree angle, and the desk should be low enough that your elbows are at 90 degrees as well.
Your back problems might be because you're not using "proper fitted" furniture.

((Sorry if all these seemingly obvious advice tips are annoying. sweatdrop I am training to be a RMT at my university and all my training is coming out right now.))
no it's not annoying tbh i constantly need someone to remind me these things because i tend to forget them!
i think i could learn many things from you! do you think if i put ice on it the pain would go away for good or is it just temporary relief

Heat is really nice for relaxing the muscles to give them temporary relief if all you are doing is applying heat and not getting any body work (massage, physio, acupuncture, etc) done. DO NOT use heat if the area is inflammed!!!
Ice also depends on desired results. Short applications of ice are more used to stimulate the structures, whereas longer applications can be used to cool the skin and force the body to heat the area from the inside.

If it's your shoulders, get somebody to quickly apply ice in strokes along the affected area as you stretch it. Do this 2-3 times with gentle movements between applications, like shrugging your shoulders or moving your head from side to side.
thank you for all these infos i think i will do it later no i should do it now while i still remember them, hopefully it works!
can i just do it myself tho
i dont want to disturb other people

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X

thank you for all these infos i think i will do it later no i should do it now while i still remember them, hopefully it works!

Depends on where on your back it is, because of course you'll need to be able to reach the spot in order to apply the ice. sweatdrop If it's your shoulders/the curve of your neck, it will be really easy to apply it yourself; if it's along your spine, that's going to be a bit more difficult to do alone....

When you do get around to applying the ice, remember to breathe out as it touches your skin, and to keep breathing through the process - holding your breath will not help the situation. Oh! Also - DO NOT TOWEL DRY THE AREA!!! Let it air dry naturally, or the effects of the ice will be canceled/negated/reversed.
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak

I've been playing Tera.

this is great!
add me on steam
we will play after an hour or so i need to do some stuff first
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X

Depends on where on your back it is, because of course you'll need to be able to reach the spot in order to apply the ice. sweatdrop If it's your shoulders/the curve of your neck, it will be really easy to apply it yourself; if it's along your spine, that's going to be a bit more difficult to do alone....

When you do get around to applying the ice, remember to breathe out as it touches your skin, and to keep breathing through the process - holding your breath will not help the situation. Oh! Also - DO NOT TOWEL DRY THE AREA!!! Let it air dry naturally, or the effects of the ice will be canceled/negated/reversed.
yes i can feel pain around my lower neck and my shoulders i could do it myself I WILL DO THIS!

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
yes i can feel pain around my lower neck and my shoulders i could do it myself I WILL DO THIS!

Excellent! Feel free to send my a PM if you have any more questions or need some more helpful reminders. 3nodding
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak

I've been playing Tera.

this is great!
add me on steam
Yay! I figured out how to add people on Steam! 4laugh

And I think I've got a decent control of this game. 3nodding
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
I've been playing Tera.

this is great!
add me on steam
Yay! I figured out how to add people on Steam! 4laugh

And I think I've got a decent control of this game. 3nodding
i messaged you on steam did you see it?
see a doc...?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items