Welcome to Gaia! ::

Joan of Canadia
Sounds like you've got to get back to where you once belonged. wink
thats funny

Shy Seeker

something bothering you that could be causing the pain?
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
*Offers back rubs.* 4laugh
it's been awhile leroy!
and thank you i really need that
I know. I've been busy doing things.

Mostly playing video games. sweatdrop
ive been busy playing video games as well! the one that im addicted to atm is unturned we should play it together!!!
A Big Bowl Of Pho
I'll be gentle next time

It's the same with my lower back and hips...and knees. Lets just call it old age
i have no problem with my hips at all
but i do experience pain in my knees sometimes but that usually happens when i stand too long
yea getting old kind of sucks

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X
What is your posture like? If you sit slouched and with super rounded shoulders, the problem may stem from your chest being too tight.
ive been trying to improve my posture but i tend to slouch when im at my desk i cant seem to change that bad habit
Try starting off with small things. If you notice that your head is leaning forward a lot when driving or reading or watching TV or whatever, try to pull it into a more straight position. Baby steps.
merciful murcielago
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
merciful murcielago
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
merciful murcielago
try breaking your neck
usually works for me biggrin
how do i break my neck that sounds painful
my favorite is the noose method
i hope youre not trying to kill yourself
youre really dense
that kind of offends me
Hard Soda
nothing really i guess ive just been spending too much time at my desk

Aged Gaian

Doughnut Quicherbitchen
A Big Bowl Of Pho
I'll be gentle next time

It's the same with my lower back and hips...and knees. Lets just call it old age
but i do experience pain in my knees sometimes but that usually happens when i stand too long
Let be happy old farts 4laugh

Shy Seeker

Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Hard Soda

go walking more often maybe
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
X-x NitelySun x-X
What is your posture like? If you sit slouched and with super rounded shoulders, the problem may stem from your chest being too tight.
ive been trying to improve my posture but i tend to slouch when im at my desk i cant seem to change that bad habit
Try starting off with small things. If you notice that your head is leaning forward a lot when driving or reading or watching TV or whatever, try to pull it into a more straight position. Baby steps.
i do tend to lean forward bc im near sighted and im not aware that i sit close to my comp i know it's not good and im trying to improve it
A Big Bowl Of Pho
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
A Big Bowl Of Pho
I'll be gentle next time

Let be happy old farts 4laugh
i like the sound of this!
Hard Soda
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Hard Soda

go walking more often maybe
my mom actually asked me to go with her for a walk but im feeling lazy and id rather play my fave game

Enduring Bunny

10,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
i do tend to lean forward bc im near sighted and im not aware that i sit close to my comp i know it's not good and im trying to improve it
Also check out how you are sitting, in terms of chair height and desk height. You should be sitting so that your knees are at a 90 degree angle, and the desk should be low enough that your elbows are at 90 degrees as well.
Your back problems might be because you're not using "proper fitted" furniture.

((Sorry if all these seemingly obvious advice tips are annoying. sweatdrop I am training to be a RMT at my university and all my training is coming out right now.))
X-x NitelySun x-X
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Also check out how you are sitting, in terms of chair height and desk height. You shoulder be sitting so that your knees are at a 90 degree angle, and the desk should be low enough that your elbows are at 90 degrees as well.
Your back problems might be because you're not using "proper fitted" furniture.

((Sorry if all these seemingly obvious advice tips are annoying. sweatdrop I am training to be a RMT at my university and all my training is coming out right now.))
no it's not annoying tbh i constantly need someone to remind me these things because i tend to forget them!
i think i could learn many things from you! do you think if i put ice on it the pain would go away for good or is it just temporary relief
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
Doughnut Quicherbitchen
Jovak
*Offers back rubs.* 4laugh
it's been awhile leroy!
and thank you i really need that
I know. I've been busy doing things.

Mostly playing video games. sweatdrop
ive been busy playing video games as well! the one that im addicted to atm is unturned we should play it together!!!
I've been playing Tera.

What's unturned? surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas