Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
Flux Rebellion
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

Rating, suggestions and/or compliments please? Just got back to Gaia since forever!

No problem! My last login before these past few months was in 2011, so I understand haha lol

Rate: 8//10

This Avi is full of attitude. I love the facial expression/eyes that you've used! I think you could go without the hat - you hair color would go well with the rest of this outfit. Great Avi 3nodding

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Haiden Skye
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

Here again to ask that you apply your rate expertise to this avatar ive been working on, had some good comment on it so wanted to see what you think.

Well hello again! *Im sorry for the delay, things have been pretty crazy with my coursework - I hope I haven't been too annoying with late replies! sad *

Rate: 9//10

I really like this Avi! That scarf and helmet/mask match perfectly in color that the scar looks like more of an extension of the helmet/mask, rather than a separate piece. I really like the way you've placed your accessories - the movement you've created has my eyes looking at every inch of your Avi, without getting bored by the same colors. The horns and tail go great together, as well and I like the studs on your hands/gloves. Very nice 3nodding

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

11SHotaru
*Quote Me*
Throw a rate at me please!

Demonic Partier

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
11SHotaru
puned_out_kitty
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

ᵈᵒᶰ'ᵗ ʲᵘᵈᵍᵉ ᵐʸ ᶜʰᵒᶤᶜᵉˢ
    ʷᶤᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ᵘᶰᵈᵉʳˢᵗᵃᶰᵈᶤᶰᵍ ᵐʸ ʳᵉᵃˢᵒᶰˢ
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
    I feel like you have already rated me but do it again~

Edit: Do you have any suggestions on the background or even the legs? Im trying to stay with the back and white theme

Unfortunately, I feel like I waited to long to reply to this post to give a critique on what you had originally posted. Would you like a rate for this purple and black outfit, or would you like to post a photo o the previous Avi? I'd be happy to rate you as many times as you'd like smile sorry for the inconvenience.

ohh no worries smile I change my avis every couple of days >..< Ill post a picture of the original avi that I wannted you to rate smile
User Image

vbucks's Queen

Toxic Teenager

9,800 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

I KNOW MY ARMS ARE TERRIBLE DONT REMIND ME!

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
ii ZoME FAYGoT b
11SHotaru

Hoollloooo! Your current is adorable uwu

Well thank you 3nodding

Rate: 5//10

I like your Avi's outfit. the cat in the background is pretty cool, and I've been trying to find a way to incorporate it with an Avi of my own, but I really think you could do without it with this particular Avi outfit. I would fund different shoes, the buttercream ones just don't go with the other items you have currently equipped. I don't like the green in your hairpiece, but the red/white sections look nice.

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Corinn
11SHotaru
Corinn
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*
Rate please. heart

User Image

I understand! I hated trying to find something that would go with such a pop of orange from the vibrant sunshine items - it was nearly impossible to make something that looked nice! How did you do in the swimsuit contest??

This is gorgeous! The colors, items, hair, everything goes great together whee I LOVE that dress by the way - I think a nice breeze could add a cool touch to this Avi. Great work! 3nodding

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
ElmoTickles
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

I love everything about your avi.

Except the wing.

It throws the whole thing off.

9/10 :O

If I wasn't supposed to rate you-- woops? #sorrynotsorry 3nodding

Thanks for the rate! I was gifted an item off my wishlist and I've been trying to ad the black wing to an outfit so it was a pretty experimental avi. Thanks for the feedback

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
DjCrimsonFox
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

Always up for a rating, thee this av together between yesterday and today.

This is a great Avi!

Rate: 7/10

I had taken a quick look at your Avi when it was originally posted and I actually liked it with that background better than your current no background Avi. With that said, I really like what you have right now! The colors are great, and balanced. I really like how your Avi is sitting on a pile of books 3nodding

Feline Sweetheart

8,950 Points
  • Bookworm 100
Fictionkin
11SHotaru

can i please have a rate!

This is adorable!

I love everything you have right now -except for the nose, it just looks a little odd. I would try adding something small in the background in a light pink shade to take care of all the empty space around you, but right now you Avi looks great! 3nodding

Invisible Hunter

Rate me please.

Fashionable Shapeshifter

MsJaxyCatte
DjCrimsonFox
11SHotaru
*Quote Me*

Always up for a rating, thee this av together between yesterday and today.

This is a great Avi!

Rate: 7/10

I had taken a quick look at your Avi when it was originally posted and I actually liked it with that background better than your current no background Avi. With that said, I really like what you have right now! The colors are great, and balanced. I really like how your Avi is sitting on a pile of books 3nodding

Ah, thanks, heh. I had removed the background on that last avi outfit (the one you reviewed), cause I was in the middle of trying to put together a new av, but I'm glad that you did like it.

Otherworldly Monster

16,925 Points
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Gaian 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
MsJaxyCatte
*Quote Me*

Just asking for another rate, also, how's it going?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff