Welcome to Gaia! ::

Thirteenth Winner

20,815 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Nerdy Oatmeal

Sorry for the late response! I've been working nonstop lately and trying to get a new job. (Life sucks yo)
Middle school could work. Maybe they talked a little bit and hung out occasionally before the whole popular thing became such a big deal. Then after that Chelsea began to distance herself and they talked less until somewhat recently. They could meet up maybe once or twice a week for tutoring or other school related purposes? smile

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
LexileTheExile

No problem, happens to the best of us! 3nodding

Yeah, that works. They probably didn't really hate each other but would talk every so often in middle school since Eddie's always been a bit of a loner. emo blaugh
That sounds perfect~ razz

Anxious Egg

Ahhhhh I feel terrible for not being on for a long time. I could give a million excuses but it doesn't really matter. Do we want to continue this? We could skip to the end of the day...?

I'm really sorry don't hate me please

Skilled Detective

jonezy98

It's probably for the best that we skip on to the beach.
Hey everyone. :3 I'm going to be taking over the Gamer Girl role. biggrin
nerdy oatmeal

Hey there. I was thinking since Vanessa's suppose to have unrequited feelings for Eddie. Maybe they're friends or something? It'd give her someone to talk to. Maybe they can be childhood friends, or neighbors. IDK, it was an idea. ><

Super Noob

12,790 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Timid 100
Hey people! I know I put this in as a little mini OOC thing in my recent post but I'll put it here too; I'm gonna be offline a lot more than usual starting the 26th until Aug 8th. I might be able to squeeze a post in... maybe... hopefully... *sigh*

Asariel_Night

3nodding Neighbors sounds like a great idea! It would definitely give them a reason to be close so maybe Eddie and she could walk to school together sometimes?

Also, I was wondering, would those unrequited feelings be something he knows about or would it be something she'd hide? I'd be okay with either. whee
nerdy oatmeal

Neighbors it is. I would think if it's unrequited then she told him at some point and got rejected.

Skilled Detective

Asariel_Night

Pretty much.
I'll get a post up tomorrow. Too much running around today. Also, confessing to Eddie and getting rejected and he's friends with Andy who has a crush on Vanessa.....jeez.

Partying Pup

8,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items