Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Poster

5,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Partygoer 500
I like the announcement of two games: recore and dark souls 3.

Edit: A Shenmue 3 Kickstarter in E3. I never thought I see a kickstarter project being announced in E3. I like when traditions are broken.

Sony won again!

I dislike the splatoon showing. It had a 8 yrs old boy on the stage not knowing what he was talking.

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100
My opinions so far (Ubi hasn't happened yet, missed the Nintendo stuff yesterday):

Bethesda is a clear winner so far, primarily for the Fallout 4 goodness. Microsoft was surprisingly not bad, and EA... holy Arceus, what a massive stinker. It was 98% cars, doll game, Garden Warfare, SPOOOOOORTS, mobile games, mushed mouth barely able to speak English speakers, and SPORRTS! The four things anyone would have wanted to see was the new Mass Effect (relegated to a minute long crappy teaser), The Old Republic free expansion (had a teaser that said to watch the actual trailer elsewhere), Mirror's Edge (Twitch stream crashed and didn't come back until its trailer ended), and Star Wars: Battlefront (saw only a bit before the Twitch stream crashed again).

Omnipresent Regular

8,175 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
soren_alenko
My opinions so far (Ubi hasn't happened yet, missed the Nintendo stuff yesterday):

Bethesda is a clear winner so far, primarily for the Fallout 4 goodness. Microsoft was surprisingly not bad, and EA... holy Arceus, what a massive stinker. It was 98% cars, doll game, Garden Warfare, SPOOOOOORTS, mobile games, mushed mouth barely able to speak English speakers, and SPORRTS! The four things anyone would have wanted to see was the new Mass Effect (relegated to a minute long crappy teaser), The Old Republic free expansion (had a teaser that said to watch the actual trailer elsewhere), Mirror's Edge (Twitch stream crashed and didn't come back until its trailer ended), and Star Wars: Battlefront (saw only a bit before the Twitch stream crashed again).
User ImageWeen shellan yorra accroad mea, sarla oz enne.
Titil yehah, presia yorr wis yehah, presia yanje.

You should watch the E3 conferences on youtube. They've had a more stable connection.

Kawaii Shoujo

I never watched anything about it.

Dapper Spotter

If you decide to watch the EA one then just watch the beginning and the end, seeing as how that's how they spaced out Mass Effect and Star Wars.

Honestly I thought that it's been ok so far. Microsoft actually did a pretty good job for the most part, but I have to agree with ProJared's thoughts on it of how I appreciate it a lot more when the segments show actual gameplay and not just teaser trailers.

So yeah, there was certainly a lot of stuff, but not all of it was as interesting as it could be. I hope in the next few days they release some more details on some of the games like Recore.

Fused Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
Liked Fallout 4, how popular mods made from 3 were incorporated. I like seeing modders hard work and talent pay off with an actual job, which seems to have happened here. I just have a deep respect for the modding community so it makes me happy.

Disliked the part when "we worked closely with Apple..."

Fallout is the only thing I care about tbh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff